What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Selassie's Selections

Good to see you around man. Hope you are well.
Cheers homie I wish you well also. Quit dodging waffles ;) because I have Destroyer bubble hash you simply must try
IMG_9597.jpg

X

xavier7995

Cheers homie I wish you well also. Quit dodging waffles ;) because I have Destroyer bubble hash you simply must try
View attachment 411795

Hopefully life slows down a bit in a few weeks, just been crazy busy at work and try to spend any free time I get with wife and child. That is some beautiful hash, looks like more of a classical style than bubble.

Hopefully life slows down a bit in a few weeks, just been crazy busy at work and try to spend any free time I get with wife and child. That is some beautiful hash, looks like more of a classical style than bubble.

Reminds me a lot of the Moroccan import hash I smoke in Amsterdam. Different flavor, but consistency is a match

Blockhead x Scott's OG
This cross is pretty crazy, very hybrid in expression. Typically I saw lanky OG growth on thick blockhead branches. Blockhead bracts in an OG floral configuration, smelling predominantly of blockhead, with some stronger skunky notes. My favorite expression surprisingly resembles stardawg, and smells like a spiced out, dank Bordeaux
IMG_7454.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7508.jpg

3rd-3yed

Veteran
The light may be a harder one to choose a keeper from because of consistency of the line with very good phenotypes :respect:

The light may be a harder one to choose a keeper from because of consistency of the line with very good phenotypes :respect:

Indeed, I have 4 nearly identical phenos that all look and smell amazing, and one unique pheno that seems exceptional. What I've tried so far has been energizing and clear, with great flavor.

X

xavier7995

Looks like a great tasting is to be had, I am sure they are all pretty excellent. Hope you are doing well.

Selections from this round
Blockhead x Scott's OG
IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg
IMG_0336.jpg

Both have pleasant fruit aromas, I prefer #9, kind of a exotic fermented jam, a friend commented he tasted mango/passion fruit notes. The 10 has a bit more stank to it, in a good way of course, similar to the BH but only in context, if that makes sense. Makes the mango/passion fruit stink the same way the berries stank form the BH, but the fruit notes are dissimilar. The effect is indica all the way, and very potent. I honestly haven't yet given the other phenos a fair consideration, because I enjoy smoking these two so much. The rest are more closely related to BH in terms of chemotype, even had a sweet tooth pheno pop up.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Your destroyer was/is a special cultivar
Hope to see you guys soon stay up

Latest posts

Latest posts