What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Phenome
Yeah I started to identify plants sexual orientation so its off to the races.Your grow is looking flawless as usual.....Link https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=334856. Thanks for the shout out and Ill swing in to see you ASAP.
Give the Short Crew my best.:)

So Yeah Durango Og....luck of the Irish...:clover: Its a :dancer:...Not skunked.
Just in the middle of mixing soil and culling males.The #2 D-og must have felt that cold steel coming her way and boom.....A sweet pistil under the loop.So she gets upped into the mix.
I have 5 gallons of tea that I started yesterday.I like too give new soil a tea for 1st watering to bring it to life.It was a straightforward wc tea.
I will try and get a shot of rooting on testers as I go through the motions. Still working on Chem-Dog x ssdd 1st report still.I just have to get one more pic off camera.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
This is a shot of the Chem-d x ssdd #2......Just some great purpling stems.
I always love finding these interesting traits running seeds.:)

picture.php

Peace

Ph-patrol

Veteran
6 Chem-D x Sunshine Daydream Testers
Week 6 from group sprout
100% Germ rate of 6 seeds.

Plants are uncut and are at 8-9th node. All are showing their sex and are ready for up potting
Smell – Sweet rubber....Strong
Plants- 4 5 6 are going to be culled odd growth from the start.Now 123 And three are nice plants and 3 has purple fan leaf stems.
Temps 79 days 66 Nights
Light cycle 12/12
600watts in 3x3x6.6' tent
Watering only when needed.No overwatering
Rich as a fart soil mix.Still a great mix
Standing water 6.9 ph and they have received 2Teas after up potting EWC,molasse ,kelp,alfalfa .
No odd growths,No auto flowering.
Note-The overall Grow stage of test has been good but not perfect. I had some slow growth in seedling stage due to low humidity. About 30% witch I rectified with a new dehumidifier.
The plant have shown no deficiencies.

SEX of plants. I quickly determined sex of plants in this line. My pre flowering is done with a loop and bright light. At this stage my feelings are that I could be wrong on some but probably not. I make a call based on shape of sex organs .I will put males into darkness and then Cull when balls double.Not flowering just making sure.
Not running dehumidifier in the moment because wet soil under lamps is doing the trick

Chem-D #1 Female...She is getting more and more sturdy by the day.
picture.php

Chem-D #2 Male stinky boy with very cool Purple fan leaf stem....wishing it was hamber instead of hotdog.
picture.php

Chem-D #3 Male...Nooo....The stinkiest of the crew.
picture.php

Testers 4-5-6 Not SexedODD GROWTH! I pulled three wonky plants from this line. I did notice these 3 during germination and spotted extreme slow growth in sprout. I took extra good care of them keeping them alive in seedling stage. I would not have up potted them from k-cup but they are testers…..Had to give them the benefit of the doubt. This leaves me with only one viable female for my test. Onward and upward.
Chem-ssdd #3 behind to give scale.
picture.php

I will post more as my #1 progresses
Thanx
ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Plants took very well to up potting....They all seem unfazed and are swinging for the fences in their new containers.

Here is The Darlins #2 top blowing up with new growth.
picture.php

Looking to flip to 12/12 tomorrow and change out bulbs.We just caught a wee bit of a cold snap which has caused me to turn the dehumidifier back on.Temps are sweet.

Chem-D x SSDD TestersRoots
picture.php

Loopa Farm Headband x SSDD Testers roots
picture.php

Hey star....Yeah things are going well...shot report over to B.Im Kinda bummed on the single Female But the males were so rank that I will pop more in the future.
Building a grown center so I will be doing more exploration in the future.
Thanx ph

Thescot

Looking good pH. Ive run through half a pack of lazy lightning and sunshine 4 recently. I struck out with the chem 4 x sunshine daydream which I'm sure was mostly my fault. I did end up with a couple headband x g13hp (lazy lightning) that seemed pretty good. One stretched a bunch and had pretty og like structure. This is a picture of that lazy lightning. Good luck on your hunt!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
any possibility the runt/mutants could have been recessive traits of the blue moonshine within sunshine daydream? also isn't pre98 known to be slow in veg? looking good regardless :tiphat:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I'm late, but here now to watch you kill it like you do! :lurk:

Everything is, of course, looking great! :tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
1st Day of Flower

Hey Guys Thanks for checking in on me.
So i shut it down momentarily to day and pulled out the old gym sock to change ou the light bulb in the cool tube.
I will be changing over to 12/12 or 11 Dark 13 light not sure yet.But today is the 1st day of flower.It helps me to post it up so I have back notes.

Good point Abird on the recessive genes coming through on the SSDD....Blue moonshine side of things.
Bodhi said the chem-d is a struggle....So he pointed fingers in that direction.But the males that I caught gave me a glimpse into the line and left me wanting to pop more.
If I had room I would have finished the little fuckers in a smaller space.

Hey Scot do you have any pics of your Lazy Lightning....Post them up if you gottem.I have had my suspicious eyes on the LFHB x ssdd for stretch.So I'm glad you mentioned it in your LL.
I try not to top my plants just so we can see what they will do for a more positive second run.
But if push come to shove.

The two Darlins and Durango are loving life....they look like there from the same line.I have to look at there taggings to tell them apart at a glance.They loved my tea.

I just wanted to throw a Thanks out to a friend who Gifted me the Darlins and toss a Thanx to another who offered.
picture.php

The positive Support and Vibes are much appreciated Guys:friends:
ph

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Hot stuff a always Ph. I take a seat and put it quietly in a corner.Ready for show brothá.
Blessings :tiphat:

Thescot

I have one running now when I get back home at the end of the week I'll try and dig her out of the tent and see what I can do.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Testers
picture.php

7 Loompa Farms Headband x sunshine Daydream
Day 15 Flower
100% Germ rate. 3-Males 4-Females

Plants are uncut and Here is their heights and preliminary smell.
1. 39" Burnt rubber
2. 34" sweet og
3. 36" burnt rubber
4. 43" Dank
They're all pretty stinky especially.....#4
The plants do have some variation between them but nothing major.
Light cycle 12/12
600watts in 3x3x6.6' tent
Watering only when needed.No overwatering
Running Dehumidifier periodically
Rich as a fart soil mix.Still a great mix
Standing water 6.9 ph .No tea since up potting.The soil seems to be giving the plants everything they need.The #4 seemed to have taken in too much nitrogen after tea but quickly moved past it.
No odd growths.
Note- The plants seem to be very happy at the moment.I did some shifting of plants based on height to find the right tent spot for them and it worked out well.
I also zipped myself in and checked for light leaks before flower......There were none. I also cleaned tent floors and walls with water and a dab of bleach.
I truely just have been watering and keeping a close eye on their environment.It's been pretty smooth sailing.All good No stress.

Flowers...All plants are developing their flowers and throwing off more stank.You can definitely spot these female from others growing
tall and leggy.They seem to be making a run for the light with their aggressive stretch.
Feeling they may need some kind of support in the future.

#1Loompa headBand X Sunshine DayDream
picture.php

#2Loompa headBand X Sunshine DayDream
picture.php

#3Loompa headBand X Sunshine DayDream
picture.php

#4Loompa headBand X Sunshine DayDream
picture.php

I understand I have not been on much lately But I do appreciate everyone's participation.So positive vibes to all
I Just got a lot a personal crap going on lately.

Thanks Bodhi and Friends ☮️

ph

Latest posts

Latest posts