What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the Water You Use the Best It Can Be? Structured Water. Why? And an Easy DIY

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic is of neodymium magnets + large nuts with 1/2 tubing passing through the magnetic field

Nute solution passes through to feed and return to rez.

Rez is on the left, grow tote on the right

View attachment 373441

queequeg152

Veteran
That's vg product. The magnets they use are very expensive, and powerful. The design is correct AFAIK

Please keep me posted

dude no.

the entire assembly is cheaply built.

he did not even commission an injection mold(single cavity w.o. ejection pins and cooling jacket is like 2 grand for small parts)

hes using castible resins in a home made mold... off the shelf neodymium magnets and hardware store PVC fittings.

the magnets are probably about 15-20 bucks each retail. who knows what they cost in bulk... but the whole thing would cost like 200 bucks.

u can read his whole thing here.

http://www.fractalfield.com/commercialimploder/

magnets:

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=11

you could 3d print those nozzles and still charge less than 750... such insanity.

idiit

Veteran
this structured water stuff is real. you are dealing with the effects of frequency on matter; magnetic frequency a). changing and b). revitalizing water molecular structure in this case.

As the name pulsed electromagnetic field therapy already indicates, magnetic energy is transferred into the body by means of pulsing the energy with a specific repetition rate called frequency. Frequency is expressed as how many pulses per second are generated by the device.

pemf frequency pulse wave forms Frequency is expressed in Hertz (Hz) named after the physicist Heinrich Hertz.
For example, 1 Hz means 1 pulse per second; 2 Hz means 2 pulses per second, etc.
http://www.pemft.com/pulsed-electro-magnetic-field-therapy-frequency-for-pemf

crystals have and emit frequency. yes, including those woo woo hippy crystals, but also including the crystals in electronic devices. the frequency emitted by the crystals in electronic devices can be changed; called penning.

[Drone] tipped us off about [Joachim]’s efforts to alter a crystal’s frequency. Through a process called penning, a crystal’s resonant frequency is lowered by painting the crystal with an indelible ink marker. Our curiosity piqued, we went off and found more information about penning crystals. It turns out this technique has been around for nearly as long as there have been amateur radio operators. Outside of your local oscillator, and radio jammer, how might you best use a hacked crystal?
http://hackaday.com/2010/05/10/hack-your-crystals-frequency/

Sunday, May 9, 2010
Penning Down a Crystal
My previous post dealt with the fact that I needed a crystal which is non standard, but close enough to a mass produced crystal frequency, very close actually.

Years ago, I came across an old technique in which material is applied to a crystal in order to lower its' resonant frequency. When I remember correctly, that was done by attaching small patches of Scotch tape.
In more recent tests, done by a couple of radio experimenters, permanent ink was used to paint dots on the crystal to achieve the drop in resonance.
http://draaggolf.blogspot.com/2010/05/penning-down-crystal.html

Now I would like to know how we can create artificial magnetic fields beneficial to plants
^^ cannaisok

CRYSTALS. yes, those fucking hippy dippy crystals emit frequency and many crystals emit life healing frequencies. at least this is what my research on the subject is saying.

How does Crystal Healing Work?
Crystals have a very high and precise rate of vibration and so they are utilized extensively in modern technology; ranging from the liquid crystal diodes in calculators and clocks to their use in the very computer you are reading this on. They also are used in credit cards, fiber-optic phone lines and laser technology.
Diamond, being the hardest substance on Earth, has been used for cutting other gems and drilling. They are magnifiers of energy, capable of absorbing and enhancing energy. They can be programmed to assist us in almost anything. They are incredibly powerful and so should always be used with respect. They can focus and amplify energy.
Crystals are alive like everything else in the universe. They vibrate at different levels depending on their composition and color. They have certain characteristics that make them wonderful allies to us.
http://rainbowsofhealing.com/113-2/

CANNABIS OIL HEALS. CANNABIS OIL EMITS VERY HIGH FREQUENCY WITH TREMENDOUS HEALING POWERS.

You guys think this topic is about magnets and water. it is not. it is about how frequency changes matter.

Frequency changes matter.

The correct frequencies heal, the wrong frequencies ( emf's for example) hurt.

The frequency emited by magnets done correctly can a). restructure water back to it's pristine state where it has far greater efficacy in positive ways. the energy from the magnets transferred into the water b). revitalize the water; aka living water. They call this structured water. It ought to be called restructured, revitalized water.

A). RESTRUCTURED and B). REVITALIZED

REVITALIZED AND RESTRUCTURED WATER BACK TO IT'S ORIGINAL PRISTINE STATE IS BETTER.

go drink out a toilet bowl, smack your lips, swish the eau de toilette around in your mouth and appraise the quality. Pristine water is better. Unrestructured water is stale, clumpy, without energy; dead water. you are b). revitalizing the restructured water with proper magnetic frequencies and the water structure is a). restructured back to it's intended, natural molecular structure which has far greater life giving properties.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ~ Nikola Tesla

idiit

Veteran
Now I would like to know how we can create artificial magnetic fields beneficial to plants
^^ cannaisok

Idiit be using crystals to see if they make idiit's plants happy happy.

the answer is yes, plants seem to like crystals placed next to them in their containers, some slightly buried, some on top of the medium.

i could find no studies showing the effect of different crystal produced frequencies on plant health.

idiit

Veteran
E=hn

where E is Energy in Joules (J)

n is frequency in hertz, 1/s or s-1

h=6.626 x 10-34 J s
^ That mathematical explanation is kinda hard to wrap the ole' brain around, ain't it?

^ It's akin to taking what we see when we see yellow smiley faces and translating yellow into mathematical concepts. :)

^ sounds kinda stupid don't it?

Try explaining "yellow" in mathematical terms to a blind person. :). You think that blind person can now see "yellow smiley faces " in his mind's eye? No, Idiit don't think so. :)

Let an Idiit put it into his terms:

E=hn: ( h) is Planck's constant , n is the frequency ( # of cycles/second), (E) is amount/quantity of energy.

1). The frequency (n) changes matter and 2). times (h) determines how powerful that energy (E) is; (n) x (h) = E.

^ so, frequency is very important.

Some frequencies are harmful, some frequencies are beneficial. High frequencies are generally beneficial, low frequencies are generally detrimental.

Cannabis oil has a very high frequency. It's actual frequency is deleted off the internet by the bad guys who have made cannabis oil illegal in many places in the world. Cannabis oil is the only essential oil who's frequency is not publicly available on the internet. They call the essential oil frequency "vibrational frequency". Bad guys want you paying $1,000/pill to the big pharma companies they own. Pills treat symptoms. Frequencies solve the cause of the symptom. frequency changes matter. High frequencies kill the illness (the matter the illness is comprised of) If they solve the problem they can't sell pills at $1,000/pill to treat the symptoms anymore. :)

http://nuworldbotanicals.com/miscellaneous/science-behind-aromatherapy/

^ gives you search terms and basic info on how essential oils including cannabis oil can heal thru frequency.

Frequency changes matter.

QUOTE:The difference between the manifestations of the physical, mental, emo-tional and spiritual result simply from different levels of vibrating energy, or frequencies. So, while the feelings of fear, grief and despair vibrate at a very low frequency, the feelings of love, joy and gratitude vibrate much quicker.
The most common unit of measure for frequency is the Hertz, which is one vibrational cycle per second. So a frequency of 460 Hz means that there are 460 cycles of vibration occurring every single second.
All the physical matters are composed of vibration.
Dr. Max Planck

https://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/2010/07/18/frequency-the-law-of-vibration/

CLASS DISMISSED. :)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
the issue, imo, is not whether sound can affect matter, as we all know it does; the issue is whether or not, the element water, will take on the advertised effects produced by these water gadgets, and in turn, if such water will indeed have a noticeable positive impact on plants.

One thing is knowing that sound affects matters, and another thing is what these gadgets advertise.

I highly doubt these gadgets will affect water's own structure permanently. It may cause some temporary insignificant changes, but really doubt it will turn water into some magical potion.

queequeg152

Veteran
this structured water stuff is real. you are dealing with the effects of frequency on matter; magnetic frequency a). changing and b). revitalizing water molecular structure in this case.

http://www.pemft.com/pulsed-electro-magnetic-field-therapy-frequency-for-pemf

crystals have and emit frequency. yes, including those woo woo hippy crystals, but also including the crystals in electronic devices. the frequency emitted by the crystals in electronic devices can be changed; called penning.
god man. everything you say is nonsense.

i dont understand how you can abandon established science so completely... and still speak with such certainty and confidence. its like super religious folks... knowing nothing about what happened millenia ago, yet speaking with such confidence about it as if it was objectively true.

saying crystals emit 'frequency' is meaningless.

saying crystals emit frequency is like saying cars emit miles/hour.... or a fan emits RPM.

frequency is not substantive thing. it does not exist in its own right. its a measure of something... a description of something, or a quality of something.

regardless... crystals do not emit or do anything without trading energy. in physics EVERYTHING has to trade energy to do work. EVERYTHING. PERIOD.

the crystal oscillators you are citing are not emitting ANY radio energy. they are simply oscillating at a very precise frequency due to piezo electric phenomena.

the way it was explained to me( im bad at electronics), is that the crystal in your oscillator circuit acts like a tuning fork bouncing back and forth hitting limit switches. applying current to the circuit sets the fork into motion via piezo electric force, whereafter it finds its own equilibrium humming along at its resonant frequency switching on and off so long as you keep supplying current.

penning is probably just adding mass to the crystal such that its frequency is altered.

you can observe the same change by simply grinding metal off of a tuning fork... or perhaps adding some back via welding or brazing.

"frequency changes matter", no it doesn't. not by any rational definition of "change" at least.

matter is matter. it has energy states where it will emit radiation, and energy states where will it will absorb them.

u take a lump of cold iron or what ever metal... it will absorb infrared light for a while as it heats up... but it will then begin emitting back wavelengths of light including infrared once it is heated beyond some threshold.

when you stop adding heat to the iron, it will shed its heat untill it falls back down to room temperature.

crystals are exactly the same. they are not spontaneously oscillating 24 7 in the complete absence of some energy input... NOR are they magically absorbing energy from their surroundings, as this would be detectable quite trivially.

you simply cannot compare the crystal oscillator in my watch to the pendant that some hippy is wearing and claim they are doing the same shit. its utter nonsense. one is being driven by some force, the other is not.

You citing planks equation is also utterly baffling... as it has absolutely nothing to do with matter, but rather photons and the relationship of their respective energy states as a function of frequency. i so baffled as to how you came to this conclusion.
mass is not even included in the equation? how could it possibly relate to energy states of matter at such and such frequency?

this structured water stuff is complete bunk. there is no sound basis, or even a plausible mechanism for such phenomena.

yes all matter vibrates, but it its not like a magical coherent vibration. its a jumbled mess of infinity many vibrations. one molecule can vibrate in MANY different modes, absorbing and emitting energy across a spectrum( see FTIR spec.).

lol this is all so splendidly absurd.

let me ask you this. if ANY of what you claim is true regarding structured water, then what is to stop someone from simply measuring one of the MANY physical properties of this structured water?

water arranged in such a manner would exhibit all sorts of changes from viscosity to boiling point to refractive index to specific gravity... UV/vis spectra etc.

are you contending that these changes in water brought about by "frequency", are not measurable? if so why not?

idiit

Veteran
I think using frequency to positively affect the plants is real opportunity.

no documented studies to back that up, I admit.

structured water is better. I use structured water to drink. it hybrates better for one thing. I often have severe leg cramps. structured water eliminates the cramps much better than distilled or tap water in my own personal experience.

thread's got some juice and it's a good thread.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think using frequency to positively affect the plants is real opportunity.

no documented studies to back that up, I admit.

structured water is better. I use structured water to drink. it hybrates better for one thing. I often have severe leg cramps. structured water eliminates the cramps much better than distilled or tap water in my own personal experience.

thread's got some juice and it's a good thread.

There are studies using frequency on after/plants, including music

Add Himalayan (or Celtec) salt or magnesium supplements to your water. You can also rub magnesium into your muscles, but you def need more Mg in your body

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It has to keep moving. If the water stops after hitting the filter its a waste.

In other words, unless your running hydro/drippers, its pointless.

There is no magic water...

Once the dance ends, so does the magic ;)

Where's your proof? If these are just your thoughts, you need to reboot. Take the red pill cause the blue pill has let you down

Structured water holds it's energy for > 24 hours+++++

idiit

Veteran
lol this is all so splendidly absurd.
Why, thank you. :)

E=hn: Frequency is a big deal, period.

QUOTE:The difference between the manifestations of the physical, mental, emo-tional and spiritual result simply from different levels of vibrating energy, or frequencies. So, while the feelings of fear, grief and despair vibrate at a very low frequency, the feelings of love, joy and gratitude vibrate much quicker.
The most common unit of measure for frequency is the Hertz, which is one vibrational cycle per second. So a frequency of 460 Hz means that there are 460 cycles of vibration occurring every single second.
All the physical matters are composed of vibration.
Dr. Max Planck
^ the dude the planck constant was named after.

Cymatics: Exploring How Frequency Changes the Very Nature of Matter and Energy

http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com/2010/05/cymatics-exploring-how-frequency.html

Frequency And Vibration Create The Structures Of Matter And Life

http://in5d.com/how-frequency-and-vibration-create-the-structures-of-matter-and-life/

Vibrational Frequency
and the Subtle Energy Nature
of Essential Oils

http://www.biospiritual-energy-healing.com/vibrational-frequency.html

^ good short read on how frequency can affect one's health and how to change one's frequency to be healthier. several scientists quoted.

you can make qwiso and apply your own cannabis oil topically.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good read. From BOTH sides of the argument. Gives me something to research further. Thanks to all for the input.

Except the pro side is based on ACTUAL experience, whereas the con side are blue pill regurgitaters of bought and paid for disinformation

queequeg152

Veteran
Except the pro side is based on ACTUAL experience, whereas the con side are blue pill regurgitaters of bought and paid for disinformation

bought and payed for? remind me again please.

who is selling the 750 dollar pvc pipe contraption?

idiit

Veteran
bought and payed for? remind me again please
main stream everything including education is "whore central".

if a college professor goes outside the disinfo lines he gets shit canned and can never work in bubble world academia again.

word.

The Corruption of Science

Many are the ways in which the powers that be obstruct and obscure our paths to knowledge Dr Nancy Swanson
A fully referenced version of this article is posted on ISIS members website and is otherwise available for download here

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/The_Corruption_of_Science.php

The Corporate Takeover of Science and the Destruction of Freedom

Guard Dogs of Perception: The Corporate Takeover of Science

http://ethics.iit.edu/eelibrary/biblio/guard-dogs-perception-corporate-takeover-science

The Top 10 Tricks Used By Corporate Junk Science

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/the-top-10-tricks-used-by-corporate-junk-science/

ALMOST EVERYTHING THE 1% TEACH US THRU EDUCATION, RELEGION, MEDIA, YOU FUCKING NAME IT IS A GREAT BIG LIE.

PPL NEED TO WAKE UP. THE 99% NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR PLANET.

What If Everything You Were Ever Taught Was A Lie?

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/03/everything-ever-taught-lie.html

^ just one of thousands of articles explaining this.

Ok let me put it this way...it's hocus pocus

You've been gimmicked

You believe in it because it sounds cool to you

But you lack the critical thinking needed to discern between reality and fantasy

Your attempts at proving the unprovable are simply laughable to anyone who can.

Latest posts

Latest posts