What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highland Oaxacan x Viking Male

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highland Oaxacan x Viking this cross wel be the daddy of my babby,s
i wil cross him with my female's

original citral clone x Dubbel fun
(Dubbel Fun = original citral clone x male dr weed)

original Viking clone X dubbelfun

i hoop too get a nice outdoor plants from this crosses for in the Netherlands

here pic of my male
gallery_15915_7520_140612.jpg

gallery_15915_7520_454116.jpg

gallery_15915_7520_2743725.jpg

gallery_15915_7520_1262456.jpg

gallery_15915_7520_2194643.jpg

THC•20

Hey since this thread is some what about male plants I hope this question is alright for me to ask. I have just started collecting pollen and I'm fairly new at this, I read some where on here that when storing pollen to put something else in the container to dry the pollen. Some one said they put kitchen flour in their pollen, I did the same but now it all looks greyish, is that how it's suppose to look? How exactly do I know if fungus or something like that has gotten to it?

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks you al

Beautiful plant!
Did u grow any female Viking plants?

Thanks , no i dident grow pure Viking would love to grow this old school plant from the Positronics time
the original Viking is a kloon from 1983 (they are stil somtimes too find here in Holland)
the Viking give a heavy stoned effect /knock out effect like a Viking's axe hit you ath the head .
its resistant against mold and fungus and have a flowering time of 6 weeks
it taste very sweet fruity kind bit lemon :joint:

its a parrend of many strains like
Top44 = Viking x skunk but also the Holland hope and the purple power are
viking x skunk
top haze = viking x haze19
Purple Peace= Kulu Manali x viking
and many more

i got my Viking cross seeds from

Wernard Bruining (original Viking clone X dubbelfun)

and

elmanito (Highland Oaxacan x Viking)

here some pic of Vikings

med_gallery_11229_2353_1201745.jpg

med_gallery_11229_2353_10950.jpg

picture.php

11133Viking03-med.JPG

picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THC•20;2347131 said:
Hey since this thread is some what about male plants I hope this question is alright for me to ask. I have just started collecting pollen and I'm fairly new at this, I read some where on here that when storing pollen to put something else in the container to dry the pollen. Some one said they put kitchen flour in their pollen, I did the same but now it all looks greyish, is that how it's suppose to look? How exactly do I know if fungus or something like that has gotten to it?

kitchen flour ?? no :yoinks: you are planing to bake space cake ore somthing

if pollen is properly frozen it could maintain it's viabilty for years. by properly frozen he states that the pollen should be dry, free of plant matter and oxygen if possible.
yust like the pic sows i let the pollen val and than i filter the leaf and stuf out with a sieve.
than i put the pollen in a litle Medicine Container ( can put a little bit of dry rice too prevent unwanted condensation 4 /5 beans )roll then in a tisjoe and put the Medicine Container with pollen the freezer
wen take out allow them to fully adjust to room temperature before opening the container. This will prevent unwanted condensation from forming on the pollensurface.
gallery_15915_7520_2194643.jpg

800px-Sieve_%28PSF%29.png

Disposable_Sputum_Container_60ml_90ml.jpg

Savemoney.jpg

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
damn nice looking plants..nice advise on the pollen too..thanks guys ..

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ooooooooo my:fsu::yeahthats

looking great - lovin the fungus resis and the quick flowering - ...!!!!!

Al the plants in this crosses ( Highland Oaxacan , Viking
original citral clone , Dubbel fun )
are resistant against mold and fungus and are guick flowering

mabye interesting too breed them too next generation too make a new
strain (breed) for outdoor and indoor but wat name wil i give it?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
heres my two vikings from last season. it is from seeds i got from karma genetics. well cured this stuff is pretty indica strong and maroc hash tasting. its a bit a mysterium if it is the real viking, but i like it!
viking081008dk5.jpg

viking081008jpg1ho3.jpg

viking081008jpg3kt0.jpg

viking081008jpg4vu0.jpg

viking081008jpg2vj7.jpg

vikingdrywb7.jpg

vikingdryjpg2lk5.jpg

vikingdryjpg3xk1.jpg

vikingdryjpg4vp1.jpg

vikingdryjpg6wh0.jpg

vikingdryjpg7hb5.jpg

vikingdryjpg9yq6.jpg

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look nice i dont know if the are the real deal but the real viking is only in kloon too get
i know i got the 100%real viking cross from Wernard Bruining
if you like i can cross you viking with the 100 % viking mix

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i mean that the viking cut could have been treated with the sts method making females produce male pollen sacks and pollinating itself

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no i dont think so they dith do that in those day's mabye is a viking mix backcross (hoop you understand) but i wil ask wernard bruining for you he is a bit the father of the viking
sent me some seeds ore pollen if you want ,and i wil cross your viking with the viking kloon x df and sent seeds back

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
you need 7 more posts to pm bro. i can get you the last viking beans i have from karma and the cross i made with it last season to b3n7erdpurt x royal dane