What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weed in cambodia

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sounds like divine smoke. Hope you find it again. I have learned the hard way many many times. I now clone everything, just in case. Thanks for sharing your experiences with Cambodian herb!

Gelado`

Veteran
I love this stuff. Just smoked a bowl of the first Cambodian girl. She was pretty heavily seeded, but she's still GREAT smoke. Really tasty and sweet aroma too. Lovely! Not too potent, but definitely does the job. I can't believe how much better it is indoor grown than it was when purchased. Wish I could grow monsters outdoors...

daneye

These first two pictures are the two different buds i managed to get from the same tuk tuk driver in Siem Reap. Perfectly dried and cured, wonderful to smoke and extremely potent, wasn't able to get any information about its source/location. The cannabis in the second picture was the better of the two and in turn also the best I enjoyed during my entire stay ! Saw the wares of some other dealers/ tuk tuk drivers and there was a lot of substandard quality on offer as well it seems. Luck of the draw i guess :)

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66219&pictureid=1574892

Next are the buds i acquired on otres beach in Sihanoukville, similar in quality to the Siem reap purchases but it seemed to have more of the typical racey sativa high going on. I was informed it was grown in the neighboring regions of kampot (a region famous for the growing of its uniqely fragrant kampot peppercorns).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cannabistourist

where to buy weed at Koh kong

where to buy weed at Koh kong

Hello, thank you for the photos, I feel like to go to Koh kong soon. Do you know where to buy a good one like yours ? Thanks again.

Gelado`

Veteran
It seems there's a lot of nice pot around Cambodia right now. Got two bags in Phnom Penh last week--one had several seeds per bud, and the other had fewer. Great taste and greener and more potent than what I got in Siem Reap last year. Maybe 10g a bag, and I got two bags for $25! Brought back the beans, so I have enough Cambodian genetics to last me quite a while now! ;) And I'll probably take clones too.

Gelado`

Veteran
The stuff I bought looks much the same as the stuff daneye posted above. My homegrown Cambodian is a lot fluffier, though, and has visible trichs. A lot more potency too! I brought back what I had left of the bud, too. I couldn't toss it knowing how long it takes to flower and how low the yield is indoors!