What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Picture problem

Buddler

Veteran
HI everytime I post thumbnails in a thread when I click on it to enlarge a full size pic of the IC homepage comes up .Go figure can someone enlighten me please...:tiphat:

Bud

Skip

Veteran
Never mind, I see the problem.
You're not inserting the proper urls.
Here's what yours looks like, really messed up. You can edit them if you like or redo the attachment link.
Here's what it should look like:
If the pic is in your album, you don't post it as an attachment, but just drop it in using the image insert link. (note the pictureid should not have a space).

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks Skip now I just need to figure out how to edit or redo attachment link,as I'm not too computer literate..

Skip

Veteran
I went back and fixed the ones from the last month.

If you want to fix the rest, just insert them from the album and remove the attachments.

Too bad you didn't mention this sooner.

Buddler

Veteran
I went back and fixed the ones from the last month.

If you want to fix the rest, just insert them from the album and remove the attachments.

Too bad you didn't mention this sooner.

The thing is I didn't know I was doing it a member pointed it out to me . How do I remove the attachments ?:thank you: kindly Skip..

Skip

Veteran
Click on the "Go Advanced" button.
Then "Manage Attachments" below the text box.