What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

What's up guys thought I would start a thread for my 2 4x8s, 6 banger and perhaps some OD.

Enjoy the show!

Soco C
picture.php

Valley Girl
picture.php

Burkle
picture.php

Mendobreath
picture.php

GG4
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Croptober

The Purp OG & Berry HPV2 I'm also testing for Earthman Technologies here on IC.

I ended up with 3 Purp OG's & 1 Berry HPV2 female.
I think I have 2 different phenos of Purp OG, #1 towards the OG13 side and #2 & #3 might be hybrids of the parents or Gods Gift leaning but look very similar. The Berry HPV2 is very stretchy and with only 1 female I cant compare it to anything.

Berry HPV2 #4

Purp OG #1

Purp OG #2

Purp OG #3

Croptober

Day 7 Flower

Day 7 Flower

I planned to use new equipment I bought but the plants got way to big and are still stretching so ill use it next round and will flower these out under the T5.

Croptober

Thanks Davey I got it free with my order from monster gardens. Cant wait to try it heard you can get some pretty melty stuff from it.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why aren't you you setting up that other light? Idk if those are going to yield well under a T5..

Oh you're running out of vertical space.. I would do whatever it takes to get the other light on em, modify your tent or something..

Croptober

Because the plants are too tall I think I would burn them If I threw the 600 in there. My tent is 78 inches my hood is 10 inches so that's 68 inches to work with. The shortest plant is at 54 inches and the tallest is at 64 inches and only on day 8 of flower with at least another 13 days of stretching. I'm having to raise the light every other day as it is. I don't really care about yield as its all head stash but I'm shooting for 0.7 gpw off this 324 watt fixture.

Croptober

Day 13 of flower

Day 13 of flower

Plants are stretching like crazy and stacking nicely. I mixed up a batch of nutrients last night here's what I used per gallon if anybody cares.

Soil A 6ml
Soil B 6ml
Drip clean 0.4ml
Roots Excelurator 0.5ml
Amino treatment 2ml
Bud XL 3.8ml
Calmag 1ml
Rock resinator 2ml
Carboload 1ml

ph'd at 6.2

attachment.php

Berry HPV2