What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1926834_680079892030069_994037397_n.jpg

Oh yeah?Here's mine
Platinum_Girl_Scout_Cookies_1-22-2013_9487.jpg

MJBadger

Veteran
Look at the left hand bottom nugget , it`s either a face of a Labradoodle or Moses . That bud is worth a fortune .

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I hope that ain't some lame ass video game. Sex game gladly video game sadly.
Great pic tudo, of my boy Boggie sneaking a at a leaning over MM(working class girl)While a super model girlfriend looks on in envy.

10495016_963099510370439_2696724484270061439_o.jpg

S

SPG.

^ "Bean" :biglaugh:

"not the above..:-/" ..above that somewhere ..lol. Yes and below that. :)

Last edited:

Sforza

Veteran

Funny!

I remember back in the 70's a rich guy I knew had a Cigarette boat in Pittsburgh. He took a few of us out for a ride on the Allegheny River near downtown. When he cranked up the speed the damn boat sucked out half the water in the river and spit out the rear, causing the water level near the shore to drop and wreaking havoc on the small boats tied up along the shore, to say nothing of what happened when the wake from that deep V hull hit the shore.

My buddy, Steve Durbano, a professional hockey player for the Penguins at the time and a character in his own right (Google him and see what I mean) was sitting in the back with his wife. I was standing up front with the owner and driver. While standing, you were surrounded by a padded support that nearly went all around you and you had a grab bar, but in the back, there were just seats and then an open space and then the area for standing in front.

After the owner briefly got the boat up to 70 mph, he shoved the throttles forward, shutting down the engines. No big deal for those of us standing, but since the boat slowed down like it was hitting a brick wall when the power was cut, Steve and his wife when flying forward, sort of like the folks in this gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts