What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain High's Headband

I been using General organics as well since they first came out very pleased with the results in the taste and burn of my end product. Soil food webs are the way to go, Im running headband soon and very excited to have her. great looking pics keep it up !!

icough2getoff

Soil grow looking tits there bro. Looks like you have that soil thing down already just like your coco game. I can smell that stink from here. :canabis:

O

OGvenom

nice looks dank bro i have the daywrecker @ 65 days right now hope mine turns out as good as yours

Fillthavoid

Looks like original diesel. Heard from the grapevine that Daywrecker was Original diesel crossed with arcata trainwreck. Anyways looks good!

PicosPoisonftw!

Looks like original diesel. Heard from the grapevine that Daywrecker was Original diesel crossed with arcata trainwreck. Anyways looks good!

you heard through the failvine homey
hsugh.gif
. Sounds good mang I'd run it, but if that's the cut name it's borrowed. daywrecker is original diesel.

Solidopc

Nice dude! This headband/daywreker diesel, is the original diesel cut from dna isnt it? I've just got hold of it myself, its rooting in the prop. Pics look great. How do you rate her as a smoke compared with other cuts you've grown?

Not sure why people stopped calling it headband or daywrecker, the original diesel thing gets it all muddled up with ecsd, which isnt the samething at all im told.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
This isn't from DNA homie. The original diesel/headband/daywrecker is a clOne only related to the Chem familia

greenatik

hey mountain :wave:

awesome headband, i was wondering what the verdict was on the smoke/smell/overall between coco and soil?

my buddy did a side by side dwc vs soil.... i couldn't tell the difference they were both dank, except the dwc yielded three times as much... just wondering what you thought?

Solidopc

Yea, this cutting i have been passed is the cutting that was called headband or daywrecker. It is related to the chem lines, but not in the same way as the ecsd was, the DNL was missing that time i think.

DNA at least hold this cutting and i think breed with it, and its made its way all over the place, there a few grows of it in the uk section now.

Mountain High

Veteran
hey mountain :wave:

awesome headband, i was wondering what the verdict was on the smoke/smell/overall between coco and soil?

my buddy did a side by side dwc vs soil.... i couldn't tell the difference they were both dank, except the dwc yielded three times as much... just wondering what you thought?

well... I need to smoke more of the soil headband to give a good review for you, its still a bit fresh for me to smoke when I have cured stuff laying around. I definitely like the smell more on the soil grown buds more, but both will stink up a room real quick. I had a # on the four in coco, but I haven't weighed out the soil grown yet.Soil nugs seem to be denser and had less larf, and darker in color. I should take some samples of each to a testing lab and see how the results compare for me. I would like to see the CBC,CBD,THC results from different methods in the same grow room.After typing all this I just had to test it again... taste is starting to come out, maybe getting more of that chem taste with the soil. Similar to the 91 chem taste, but I think the high is different. Headband hits you like a brick to the face and actually feels like you're wearing a headband. The 91 chem kinda sneaks up on you and then hits you hard.:wave:

BudMuncher1

Hey mountain very nice work.What you running your p.h. on for the coco? Just started my first coco grow with some shitty looking clones. i have it phed around 6.2..Hoping they bounce back.