What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wishes to BOG

J

jipedestran

:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

Good thread Grape Punched.

Hiya BOG. I remember back in the day, when you would throw up those sick threads of kief and joints with a twisted snake in it, and your big ass plants.

And the fact that you were always ready to help.....

It was inspirational.

Overgrow was fun, IC ain't too shabby either. I know that the only thing that is constant is change. You come back, you come back. Either way, be cool brother. You helped me and my wife.

By the way, I have been running Lifesaver for almost seven years now. Same girl.

peace
jip

G

grapepunched

Pics of BOGs gear welcome here as well!
Don't be shy! Thanks for sharing!

MMMmmmm..... Lifesaver....
>>>so tasty!

-gp

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it woz possible i would like to meet and talk for shure..your legend proceeds you...i never go the chance to grow BOG gear....don't know if he will come back...but you can always hope for it to happen :smile:

J

jipedestran

I only have two pics right now in my gallery.

this is the only one that you can actually see anything

nicely cured.

I have three girls right now that are vegging. They survived a mite attack, while mothers finest from Sensi did not.........

peace
jip

G

grapepunched

Smoking a nice fat one of some good ole' bubblegum, I still got that special plant and it's the first thing I ever grew... Ahhh the nostalgic days of Overgrowing with BOG...

Not to mention I named myself after his work... :joint:

-gp

G

grapepunched

I represent BOGs Bubblegum genes by my own will. I do know BOG, but we have not spoken in some time. I do not work for BOG directly, but indirectly I do kind of work for BOG in that I spread his message of love and spread his genes all over to many friends. BOG bred some of the best genes I've ever grown, and I have a wonderful special Bubblegum line due to BOGs breeding efforts...

Long live BOGs genetics and work in the community.

It's nice to think about it like that, "working for BOG", but BOG worked for the people, so my work in the canna-munity is for the people, using BOGs genes to turn people on to REAL herb!

This thread is to contribute all (((positive vibes))) towards BOG in hopes that one day he may return and read this and know how much he impacted this community.

-gp

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Please come back Bushy.
I never had the chance to grow any of your genetics, oh how I would love to!
I did buy your book right when it came out. I now use your raised repotting method and am enjoying increased yeilds because of it....:D

Come back :puppydoge

6016DSCF2180.JPG

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
Bogs quitting smoking thread combined with a story from Gypsy inspired me to quit cigarettes after 25 years ,that was 4 years ago last week ,,,BIG THANKS to both

how many more people quit cigs because of that thread ?

i was just thinking about that the other day. I quit right around that same time. :)

I still have the bogglegum alive and well. Not right now, but lots of f2's and f3's to play with for years to come. I grew some bogglegum and lifesaver's that came from the medly back in 03 04 maybe 05 that was was some of the finest herbs to ever grace my lungs... true treats.
:joint:

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
I got an awesome Bogglegum pheno....it smelled and tasted like hubba bubba chewing gum!!!

When i got here, BOG seeds were widely available and i let them all slip through my fingers.....i didn't understand how some varieties are available in seed form for a short time, so its best to get them while you still can.....

Of course i would love to see BOG seeds once again, but far more important is the health and well-being of BOG himself......and, if enough people saved BOG paks, propagated BOG mothers, and crossed BOG plants to create F2s, the world would be a much danker place.....hopefully we will see good results from the BOG preservation thread.....

Congrats on quitting cigarette smoking sunnyside and hazyfontazy!!!! :jump: :woohoo:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
>>> i just hope BOG gets a chance to see all these people who care for him and would like to see him return,,, a master grower, mentor and all around great guy is sorely missed,, hopefully we can leave the past where it is and press on,,, positivity and progression inna full effect. -BhT

G

grapepunched

It's glad to see everyone looking towards the future...
I knew there was a HUGE percentage of growers who had nothing but positive things to say about BOG, and I know that a large number of you want to thank him and see him doing well. That's what this thread is ALL ABOUT!

Glad to see the positivity spreading... let's see this thread reach BIG NUMBERS with all of your positive vibes and positive spirits...

In the spirit of BOG... :)
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

-gp

Look at how much love he spread! It's STILL spreading... :)

eyes

Veteran
well never had the opportunity to try his genetics guess im stuck with the other 100;s of offerings

G

Bog rules

Bog rules

Man his style of growing and his genes is what got me going and still to this day dont think I have grown anything as potent as his grapepunch great pheno I had to bad the twins came and didnt have any seeds so lost the strain :bashhead: :bashhead:

she was a great plant. :badday:

But thats ok maybe some day will find some grapepunch but for now I have three packs of some of his sourbubble to go thru and find some winners. I am sure every plant will be great. also have a bogglegum X bambata that i got from a fellow icer which is no more around. :nono:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bog was/is a big part of this web site....it would be great to have him back with us, not sure if that will happen but dreams do come true sometimes :) We have a bogglegum pheno that it the best!!....its all around out there, which is the coolest, spread the Boglove!! :D

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
i know he came back to prove he didnt pass away, hopefully what once was will return to the same great presence as before.

Latest posts

Latest posts