What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday KRS Juan

G

Happy Birthday KRS Jaun! Smoke a phatty & be happy to be alive! Peace, SW

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Happy B'day Juan, have a good 1 m8. It's mine on the 10th, and a lot more in my family in this month, expensive month is feb, lol. Many happy returns m8

G

Happy Birthday Chump!

Happy Birthday Chump!

Well Well Well! You've reached the the big time jerky! Its all downhill from here. I'll see if I can come crash your party toinight. Hide the Women and Children. WoooHooo!

KRS Juan

WOW! Thank you so much everyone for both this thread and all the PM's. Only in such a good community like IC could anyone feel so at home. Waking up this morning to this thread really made my day.

There is a party tonight, feel free to come (if you can find it), but no entry without presents! "It's a celebration bitches"!!!

Funny you should all mention iPod's. Mine broke last night and I cant afford a new one, but if each of you gives me $5 then I could get a new one for my birthday =)

Anyways, I have to work today, but you all have no idea how nice this is.

-KRS Juan-

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
KRS Juan said:
There is a party tonight, feel free to come (if you can find it), but no entry without presents! "It's a celebration bitches"!!!

-KRS Juan-

LMAO Happy Birthday buddy!!!

G

i hope this is the best fuggin birthday you ever had !!!!! and i hope the next one is better .................lol ... happy birthday

erix4twenty

Hay Happy Birthday KRS Juan ... This Is Dr Evil from west LA fade away anyways
stay up Man .... erix = California grown !

O

OHenry

happy-bday

happy-bday

happy bday. ill smoke a bowl for ya. later. OH

G

Kiss my ass get your own ipod! I'm working on my first one. Hey what happen, the hard drive quit on you? Heard thats one of their problems. But I'll take a Slutty Japanese Girl.

Blatant :wave: