What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

08 greenhouse

08growbyjack

well all is well so far,,that seizure takes alot out of a person,memory,energy,,,my roomates found me chewing on my tongue,straight as a board.eyes blk,tongue all shredded,they said they found me first after i never went to check on my mom,then i seem to have came out of it,then they said i had another epasode,,foaming out of mouth,memory loss,stiff as a board,,im posative if my roomates never checked on me,i would be dead,,,,,i thank my life and prayers for there being here,,,,,thats it,i am one lucky man to be alive,and the cops just took pics of my garden,thats it,,they dont even no the laws that govern weed in my area,,,,till next pic show,be happy,grow em huge if poss,,,,,,as for what caused the seizure,my past wrecks on harly,car,truck,falling 3 stories,thorazine repructions,,just had one bad ass past life of drugs and injuries,,and the meds now dont help,i seem to need to take more and more as time goes on,,ive had my head injured more than carter has pills,,or than i have pills,,,,

Last edited:

08growbyjack

this one plant was deformed after last yr,last yr a had a few seeds from this type,so it has taken off finally,it was deformed for 2 months,now is growing like a weed,hahahaha,,it must of been a certain strain or type that was not use to vally area growing,anyway,todays pics,,,,,

Torog

08growbyjack said:
jolly green happy i am

Howdy Jack,

Everything is growing for sure ! :D I hope yer back to feeling almost normal again and that ya have healed yer injuries. :smile:

Have a great Memorial Day,brother ! :smile:

Have a good several million ! :D

D

DrKong

Glad to see your plants are GROWING. Can't wait till the bud show starts this fall.

08growbyjack

Torog said:
Howdy Jack,

Everything is growing for sure ! :D I hope yer back to feeling almost normal again and that ya have healed yer injuries. :smile:

Have a great Memorial Day,brother ! :smile:

Have a good several million ! :D

high torog,,health is fair to midlin,,this be what i have left after last yrs harvest,ive done great for myself,,hopefully next yr will prosper more for me,,,i am cutting close to harvest and having weed is a close encounter of my own worries of running out before harvest,,but so far all is well

Last edited:

Torog

08growbyjack said:
high torog,,health is fair to midlin,,this be what i have left after last yrs harvest,ive done great for myself,,hopefully next yr will prosper more for me,,,i am cutting close to harvest and having weed is a close encounter of my own worries of running out before harvest,,but so far all is well

Howdy Jack,

I'm certainly glad to hear that yer hanging in there,brother ! :smile:

Yer gardens are looking great-as per usual ! :D

Things are pretty much okay here too,just holding down the fort and trying to stay cool in these 100 degree temps..lol. Summer starts on June 20 - - just 17 days away..then it will really start to git hot..lol. :D

Have a good one ! :D

Z10N

Hey Jack , man that's rough news bout the siezure! you are very lucky you were saved in the last min, sure was a close one ehh? they can't take you down that easy jack, your past has proven it. but I hope you are feeling better by now?
too bad also about the fcking cops taking pics of your grow, they should fookoff you are allowed by law to have it so what can they do already?..
anyway, the greenhouse looks awesome man and I see they are getting bigger and bigger! soon enough they'll be flowering too!:D
take care of yourself Jack, take it easy and stay safe !

08growbyjack

high all,,,,todays pics,i couldnt stand it ,,i just had to hook and tie down ,,,i was going to leave alone a few,,but na,,i couldnt,,i want bush,,not huge bud,,i need tons of weed,,not lots of huge bud,,so i will just do like ive been for yrs,,,,,,,thanks for look see and cares and comments...thank my god for my roomates finding me,,cops just took pics,havent been back sence,,i have a sb420 excempt,,i can grow and have as much as i see fit,,its the stipulation in the law,,,just cant grow over 99 trees,,but i dont need to,,enjoy pics,,,,,health is ok,,comes and goes,,strength is here and there at times,,,seems to be getting worse,,but,,i still be here,,,my mom needs me to care for her,,show that be alot of strength i get,is to care for her,and not put her in a home,,,,,,my mom never knew i had seizure till hospial called her and said i needed to come home,,roomates did not no what to say to my mom,so they just waited to hear from docs,,so i just came home and still dont remember crap on how and why i went to hosptal,,but roomates did say i had 1 seizure and came out of it then went nack into one more,,they just left me alone at first seizure,,then second,called 911,,cops ,firemen,ambulance all showed up,,fireman called cops,,,,but i also have on my front house window for all to see a dr,s order pot leaf,,,,,,,,till next pic show,,later

Last edited:
G

08growbyjack said:
352250071.JPG

hehe nice
plants in gh :D they grow really fast!!! k+

Last edited:

08growbyjack

i pulled 5 males today,no pics,to upsetting,,altho,now more room for more growth in my females,,others all have same markings,female,,16,,,,,,,,well yrs of growing tells me anyway,,rest female,,,again,thanks for looksee and comments,,,,

Last edited:
do they have tht material a lil bit darker i guess ?i dnt have alot of coverae so i need somethig a lil more discreet.great job by the way!!!sory if i missed it but what genetics?this is my bagseed grow

is it cheaperto build one than buyin one of those pop ups s to speak.the cheapest is 170 buks bu id rather build one.ecurity wise the pop ups might be better

Torog

Howdy Jack,

Every plant looks happy !:D

I'm curious about the 5th pic from the top,the plant has all narrow leaves,do ya know what strain it is ?

Have a good one ! :D