What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

medjool RIP

Butte

Veteran
...from her canna-caps recipe back on OG to her wonderful posts here on IC, let's all remember those attributes that made her mean so much to so many and honor her by practicing those qualities as well. Back to the source but not forgotten...

Last edited:
N

New Grower

so sad to hear it. RIP medjool

Untitled-Scanned-20.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been away...so sad to see this... one of my oldest canna-net friends... such a wonderful, calming presence, even w/ a life of much duress. My heart goes out to you, risen angel, my prayers to your family.

Bought this, this weekend for Medjool, our little joke.

and it did.

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
:badday:

:badday:

That ^ was my feeling yesterday when I noticed Esbe´s signature...

She really was such an fascinating humanbeing. I cannot explain better than she really touched me with her words so many times.

Always happy & positive, thinking good of fellow men & women...

This was the kind of news I was afraiding after I havent heard from her awhile :badday:

All I can say is that I hope her soul is in better place now, I know it will definitely be in my mind, such an sweet thing :)

Rest In Peace Medjool

Here´s some of your favorite Neville´s Haze to take with you on your new trip:

My symphaty goes out for her family, I hope they find some strenghts!

l33t

Veteran
oh my god...

I can't believe this... Medjool was a GREAT person ... and when I mean great I really mean it ... she was so funny and a joy to read her private mails ... although I never knew her in person ,we talked a lot via private mails since the OG days ... I don't know what else to say ...

I hope all the best to her husband and her son . Rest in peace medjool...

Kayaman

Veteran
Man....such a bitter feeling when i noticed this news...my condolences to her family.
People like her will live forever in her friends minds and soul....i love her posts and kindness.
Rest in Peace Soothing soul

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I dont think i had the pleasure of coming across this person. But indeed it is sad news.

R.I.P. and my thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

G

R.I.P.

I have worked with adolescents with autism who display extreme aggression towards themselves and others, i've seen what it does to families............her strength is evident and my heart goes out to her family.

amen,
BF
:rasta:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no no no..... OMG..

fer years Ive known that sweet woman.. this does really hurt...
she was so smart, peaceful, so compassionate. she had an aura from her personality, everyone could feel it.
I will always remember her, and never forget her.

we all loved you Mrs.M

bub.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Medjool was a good freind, I chatted with her often in the Greenhouse growers thread and PacificNW thread at OG, and would run across her in the Outdoor forum here once in a while.

She was very positive and supportive of what other growers were doing, and was a great person to have around, it was a shock to find out she had passed away. Rest in peace where ever you are Medjool, I'll miss bumping into you
badday.gif

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
OMG...
I hadn't signed in for a while and here what I found... This is so sad news :badday: :badday: :badday:

I remember she have been the very first to ask for some of the Pak landraces I offered for tsunami victims. She was so nice and always willing to help. A beautifull soul. She'll be missed so much. My, I'm so sad... wail wail !
Rest in peace sweet Medjool, you're probably setting up some heavenly garden now !
May God bless your family

Irie !

Last edited:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Namad sedeliya divi kanam,
sava tathagatanam,
Om bhuvibha vadhavari,
vachari vachatai,
suru suru dhara dhara,
sarva tathagata dhatudhari,

padmabhavati jayavari
mudri smara.
Tathagata dharma chakra, pravartana vajri bodhi pana,
Rumkara rumkriti,

Sava tathagata dhistite,
Bodhaya bodhaya bodhi bodhi,
Buddhya buddhya,
Samboddhani samboddhaya,
Chala chala chalamtu,

Sarva varanani,
Sarva papavigate,
Huru huru sarva sukhavigati,
Sarva tathagata haridaya vajrani,

Sambhara sambhara,
Sarva tathagata suhaya
dharani mudri,
Buddhi subuddhi,
Sarva tathagata dhistita,

dhatu garbhe svaha
samaya dhistite svaha,
sarva tathagata haridaya,
dhatu mudri svaha,
supra tisthita stubhe
tathagata dhistite,
huru huru hum hum svaha,

Om sarva tathagata usnisa,
Dhatu mudrani,
Sarva tathagatam
sadha tuvibhusita,
Dhistite hum hum svaha.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
merry x mas medjool. peace to your family!

i have an obituary on medjool, pm me for it

btw, the medjool support was so nice and massive, medjool was indeed a popular woman to many!
8344erdpurtxtophaze250906jpg1ft1.jpg

I never know you, but thanks to your friends i can to know something from you. Thanks for everything.

A kiss wherever you are. And here we do not forget you.

Peace.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
another sad loss to the MMJ community

Medjool helped so many here on IC mag and before on OG
it warms my heart to see so many post there feelings in this post

this thread will be left as a sticky here to honour Medjools contribution to the medical forum here on IC mag

RIP
Medjool

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx Oldpink!
Still saddened big time...but life goes on..
now I have to finish the work that mrs. m and I started :smile:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeah raco bro, thats right, life goes one!

just got a lovely sensi star down. medjools spirit is shining to us through the bud
8344sensi_star_291207.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks esben!
Awesome flower :yes:
Here´s some mrs.m´s Herijuana and Parineeta DC :smile:
DSCN5540.jpg

DSCN5544.jpg