What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nothing To live for

Status
Not open for further replies.

70s_PotHead

Thats some fucked up shit, what a dick weed :fsu:

Way to go and good karma to all who took this low life down :bat:

70s :joint:

I don't know why anyone would care about a dead american soldier anway?

They supported the Russians over the Nazis?

They stole everything from Germany of Value including, Raping the women and girls, also allowing all the Russians (the largest group of rapists ever assembled) to rape all the women in germany for over 50 years! Allowed Stalin to get away with murdering over 40 Million ppl!

Ran their own Death Camps, except ones without any Overhead, Carpet Bombing Citites of Civilians!

The technology they use today to justify going to war all over the World was stolen from Christian German Nazis and also using Nazis to develop it more?

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
There are people talking about closing this thread, possibly because we all are embarrassed about our emotions being played with and we think that we were took. Personally, I believe that the thread should stay up for a while so that we and all newbies looking here for the first time can see it,

This is a great example of the scams that can and do take place everyday. It is a great example of the type of security that Gypsy says we are to practice. It is also a reassuring thing as well. There are members in our community that are on the ball and there are ICMag administrators who are willing to stick their necks out and call bullshit, in order to protect us, the forums, and the community -at -large. Serious respect to all who were involved is exposing this scam. Perhaps now, with the anger shown here, some of you with inside info can band together to track this little fucker down. For what it is worth, I vote to let this thread go a little longer, as it is serving a good purpose.

Last edited:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Once people start putting threats of violence in it, it's time to close it, imo. Is the violence warrented? Most likely. Should we talk about things like that openly on the boards? Probably not :wink:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KharmaGirl said:
Once people start putting threats of violence in it, it's time to close it, imo. Is the violence warrented? Most likely. Should we talk about things like that openly on the boards? Probably not :wink:

KG you have been round fer some time. I remember us talkin on OG quite some time ago..

you are right no doubt.
But I also think Popps said it well.

I certainly dont promote violence, dont think Ive posted anythig directly implying it either... but Ill say, Ill be Happy to see the lil fugger!

KharmaGirl you been great imo as all Ive known you. sometimes it takes one, less emotional of a situation, to speak sence of it.. so Ill always welcome you!

Peace, bub.

:wave:

PS: perhaps we all smoke one and look over this again.

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
KharmaGirl, I certainly respect the position that you are taking, and I do not advocate violence either. Although we,as a community, do not advocate "outing" an individual, I feel that people need to put their resources together to find out who this individual is and "out" him or her to the entire mj community so that things cannot happen again.

G

Ehhh....it's just venting........everyone knows it's just talk....

To think that someone might park their car late, one dark night,a day from now, or 6 months from now, be walking on their street, turn the corner, and someone wearing a mask step out of the shadow in front of them?......or...maybe..one night in future......dead...deep...relaxing sleep, warm, comfortable in their bed....and wake up finding themselves duct taped by two hooded guys in black standing over them....?.....

Ehh.....

That stuff doesn't happen......

:smoke:

It's just talk....it's the internet.......everyone knows you can't take anything you read serrious.....

:smoke:

Last edited:

Mackawber

I'm sorry this happened but maybe some good shall come of it for your son.

I wish I could get my son to go into the Army. But he goes to school and I have to pay for it. He even gets good grades (electrical engineering major) so I have to support him.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I don't advocate violence at all, but if I read in the paper about a certain individual found floating feet up in the east river, with a concrete block tied around their neck, I would certainly lament the suicide rate among young people, but I would not cry myself to sleep.

naga_sadu

There are people talking about closing this thread, possibly because we all are embarrassed about our emotions being played with and we think that we were took. Personally, I believe that the thread should stay up for a while so that we and all newbies looking here for the first time can see it

Hey'ya Pops, I didn't get embarassed at all, 'coz I didn't give the scammer any personal info. Myself, like the rest of the ICmaggers who posted condolences were being decent human beings- but I certainly do hope that no one was naive enough to give out their personal info tho.

G

What this this person did was no doubt very fucking low but the bad kharma is on his ass not for the people who felt sympathy for a person that they thought was in a very sad situation. People shouldn't feel bad about the fact that they were "taken" but instead they should be proud of the support they tried to give to an absolute stranger. There is nothing about trying to help another human being to be ashamed of. I know I was affected by this thread when I thought it was legitimate and I'm not ashamed to say that I cried when I read that her "son" had been killed. I still hope that the next time that someone reaches out that people will respond simply because this thread is not about their being taken in but about how low some fucking freak will go get get his rocks off. The only positive point of this thread it that it proved how many kind and caring people there are here, in my opinion you people should be proud.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....I reckon that this thread has run its course........

....let's not reflect on violence towards who-ever has been trying to gain our confidence and charity.........let's just be aware of how low some people can go and ignore them as soon as we can suss them out......for they probably feed on the controversey they create....

thread closed......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts