What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Establish Cannabis Social Club in Spain

Yalladiewaldfee

Hi guys what up, I am about to move to Spain and I was thinking about to establish a cannabis social club. In my area, there is none yet. Anyway, I have no idea how to like sign up and get the thing going. Do you guys have any idea of the right websites to get in contact with the authorities needed to set a social club up? Would be amazing. We already got 3PP the president the vice-president and the treasurer. What else do we need? What is important to note.

Yallah:laughing::thank you:

Naturally Wired

Hey Man ..
You need Connections i think , but otherwise i can´t give you too much tipps

If you really do that, then I'm your FIRST customer, that's for sure. (Are we actually in the Spanish subforum?) If people from the Great Espania read along here: Yallahdiewaldfee Will move to Spain for 2 years..it was love at first sight (I felt similar) He's been learning Spanish for a year and I know he's serious, that's why .. people..support him something .. He would fit well there, I think
:peacock::tiphat:

Naturally Wired

Si realmente haces eso, entonces soy tu PRIMER cliente, eso es seguro. (¿Estamos realmente en el subforo español?) Si la gente de la Gran España lee aquí: Yallahdiewaldfee se mudará a España durante 2 años ... fue amor a primera vista (me sentí similar) Lleva un año aprendiendo español y sé que habla en serio, por eso ... la gente ... lo apoya ... Encajaría bien allí, creo

Latest posts

Latest posts