What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any advice on how to ship a cut across the border?

yahooman

if you think in a million years they would waste their time busting anyone in canada for a couple clones you are delusional to say the least!!!!seriously,really?

the absolute most that would happen if a clone was found is they would confiscate it....PERIOD!!!!

yahooman

i created this thread because i wanted a stealth way to receive clones....one didnt make it a month or so ago..im still here man!!

its laughable!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Put it on a carrier pidgeon and voila or summon the almighty gorilla horseman no customs will attempt to stop him i promise lol

St. Phatty

Put it in a plastic test tube

get some KY

put the cutting in the test tube

put the test tube in a dark recess of your briefcase.

the KY is in case you decide to go for Option B.

YukonKronic

Get some of those gel vials they put flowers in to ship...use small cuts in the aforementioned lined packaging and send multiple pkgs to multiple addys... dunno really. I feel like your probably right about avoiding trouble but I would still be cautious.
If you find a successful method that won’t be blown up by disclosing then please share... there will be a LOT of people interested I imagine.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Personally I feel you should of used the old prison pocket and just traveled there and hand delivered it safest way to do it. Been doin that way myself since 64. I mean is it really your growmie if you don’t stick a clone up your ass and hand deliver it. Lmao I’m playing but I’m glad it made it😂.

Ganja 13

Personally I feel you should of used the old prison pocket and just traveled there and hand delivered it safest way to do it. Been doin that way myself since 64. I mean is it really your growmie if you don’t stick a clone up your ass and hand deliver it. Lmao I’m playing but I’m glad it made it��.

I think that's how PNW Dog Shit came about. In this case the dog was the stool/carrier pigeon with a sore ass

Last edited:

blastfrompast

Veteran
18 month importation charge used to be the norm for getting caught importing clones...justa heads up....im guessing things have changed a bit in 20yrs lol

CaptainDankness

18 month importation charge used to be the norm for getting caught importing clones...justa heads up....im guessing things have changed a bit in 20yrs lol

Is it the same for seeds? I know in USA you could get 1 year for seeds from the Feds, but I don't think I ever heard of anyone getting arrested for seeds, probably happened in the early days of seed banks.

I imagine in the US you would just have the cuts confiscated cause it's really the same charge as seeds federally, as long as it's not a lot of clones.

yahooman

it took mark emery hundreds of thousands of seeds to get extradited,and that was 10 years ago,15?the clone came from a legal state to canada which is legal.i need to know the motive for either canadian police,border officials or us cops of some sort to bust me for 2 clones.in this day and age no government would waste money to bust a guy for 2 clones,its ludicrous to believe such a thing,like peter pan,easter bunny silly!!!

CaptainDankness

it took mark emery hundreds of thousands of seeds to get extradited,and that was 10 years ago,15?the clone came from a legal state to canada which is legal.i need to know the motive for either canadian police,border officials or us cops of some sort to bust me for 2 clones.in this day and age no government would waste money to bust a guy for 2 clones,its ludicrous to believe such a thing,like peter pan,easter bunny silly!!!

Yeah, it's very doubtful they would really make a big deal over 2 clones. You got people in the USA shipping pounds of bud through the mail, I really don't think they would bother even busting a clone company, we already have several seed companies shipping seeds around the country, clones ain't no worse as long as it's limited to like 6 cuts, it's the same crime as selling seeds.

You will be fine as long as you keep it to a small amount... and try using the Clone Shipper it works great hope this is helpful....

Attachments

• clone shipper.jpg
    clone shipper.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 41

spazspaz

Check the RCMP recruiting convention calendar and forex charts. Then try to synergise a visit to Detroit for some vintage “American Muscle” at a favorable rate. Fuck parity, though—it’s not happening again. 1.29 loonies per Yankee Doodle gets you into Michigan for your golden scion/Trans-Am caper.

You need to sell this, so shave not only your balding scalp, but everything down below. The night before, at latest. You need to exude the fresh anus vibe. Lawmen can tell—they are dogs who crave spending the entirety of their lives in others’ anuses. For you, it’s about metaphysically demonstrating control and personal possession that slightly surpasses viscious insecurity. For them, it’s also about tragic homoeroticism. You can hint about when you’ll be back down soon to shop for mags and a skull shift knob, and ask if your daddy keeps the same shift consistently.

Eyebrows can be up to only a few mm long, but if you allow any head stubble, the sideburns must be straight across and an inch higher than the top of the earlobe. Mustaches can work, if you own it, but don’t be too much of a tease unless you really do want to come back down for boys night out.

Satisfying the above protocol, you can easily put a whole fucking tray raw-dawg under your seat. Musk it up, player.

And...

BRING BACK THE BEASTERS!!!

yahooman

Check the RCMP recruiting convention calendar and forex charts. Then try to synergise a visit to Detroit for some vintage “American Muscle” at a favorable rate. Fuck parity, though—it’s not happening again. 1.29 loonies per Yankee Doodle gets you into Michigan for your golden scion/Trans-Am caper.

You need to sell this, so shave not only your balding scalp, but everything down below. The night before, at latest. You need to exude the fresh anus vibe. Lawmen can tell—they are dogs who crave spending the entirety of their lives in others’ anuses. For you, it’s about metaphysically demonstrating control and personal possession that slightly surpasses viscious insecurity. For them, it’s also about tragic homoeroticism. You can hint about when you’ll be back down soon to shop for mags and a skull shift knob, and ask if your daddy keeps the same shift consistently.

Eyebrows can be up to only a few mm long, but if you allow any head stubble, the sideburns must be straight across and an inch higher than the top of the earlobe. Mustaches can work, if you own it, but don’t be too much of a tease unless you really do want to come back down for boys night out.

Satisfying the above protocol, you can easily put a whole fucking tray raw-dawg under your seat. Musk it up, player.

And...

BRING BACK THE BEASTERS!!!

you guys know i received the clones in the mail already right??