What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new medical proposal in Tennessee

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Problem is all the states are broke and the money is all they care about, not their voters. And the idiot voters have been brainwashed by the PTB.

So money coming in from taxes has to offset the monies they get from enforcement, which includes asset theft via confiscation. This will only get worse as the economic situation gets worse. Corona has the potential to make the economic crunch happen soon.

Just follow the decline of the Roman empire, America is following those footsteps.

Alabama is surrounded by 4 lottery states, and hundreds of millions of Alabama dollahs flow into those states each time the lotto gets up. Pot will be the same way if adjacent states legalize. I am surprised that TN or KY haven't gone legal yet. AL is just too ignorant. I woudn't want to live there LOL.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Problem is all the states are broke and the money is all they care about, not their voters. And the idiot voters have been brainwashed by the PTB.

So money coming in from taxes has to offset the monies they get from enforcement, which includes asset theft via confiscation. This will only get worse as the economic situation gets worse. Corona has the potential to make the economic crunch happen soon.

Just follow the decline of the Roman empire, America is following those footsteps.

Alabama is surrounded by 4 lottery states, and hundreds of millions of Alabama dollahs flow into those states each time the lotto gets up. Pot will be the same way if adjacent states legalize. I am surprised that TN or KY haven't gone legal yet. AL is just too ignorant. I woudn't want to live there LOL.

LEO in rural counties more lenient than you might think. i go there nearly every year to hunt, been stopped multiple times with "aroma" in car.:) they just smile & look for beer bottles in floor board. (they do not like drinking & driving) the older the cop that stops you, the better off you are.:tiphat:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Mr. Armedoldhippie, isn't a 1/2 oz legal to posses now in TN, or close to it?

Anymore, aroma or even a spliff wouldn't, no shouldn't, count unless they ran a test on it for THCa. Now that they made 50 state legal hemp, it is a game changer for driving around with a little ready to use in a PRJ. Good CBD hemp looks and smells the same as a fresh dope PRJ, and they sell them like crazy. Those little 1/8th jars with all their fancy labling for hemp are nice too, if you have to bring some with you.

Older cops don't usually pull people for BS anyways, it's the young bucks trying to earn a newer patrol car that are jerks.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Mr. Armedoldhippie, isn't a 1/2 oz legal to posses now in TN, or close to it?

Anymore, aroma or even a spliff wouldn't, no shouldn't, count unless they ran a test on it for THCa. Now that they made 50 state legal hemp, it is a game changer for driving around with a little ready to use in a PRJ. Good CBD hemp looks and smells the same as a fresh dope PRJ, and they sell them like crazy. Those little 1/8th jars with all their fancy labling for hemp are nice too, if you have to bring some with you.

Older cops don't usually pull people for BS anyways, it's the young bucks trying to earn a newer patrol car that are jerks.

not legal, but damned difficult to successfully prosecute at the moment. TBI informed all counties etc that they were wasting their time sending in less than felony amounts because the TBI lab was not going to test small amounts. what that meant is that if you were busted with a bag of weed "somewhere "under an oz, you could contest it in court & walk because prosecution could not prove it was high THC instead of legal CBD weed. now, if you have three eighths of different strains in 3 different containers, they will charge you with poss w/intent to sell. bad news. now, more (maybe) bad news...some tech co. says it has invented a hand-held device that can tell LEO in the field instantly whether sample is CBD or THC rich cannabis . if true, will suck...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
And I bet that there people at that company developing that roadside THC test kit who go home and smoke. Greed and weed, like oil and water.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts