What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mail busted

mowood3479

Veteran
Ignore and dont talk they cant arrest you for not talking.
Sure they can...obstruction of justice.

Better to get real legal advice. Avoiding the call causes suspicion and just acerbates it.
Contact your state's NORML office to guide you.

http://norml.org/states

This isn't true.. U can definetly not return phone calls from cops. There isn't a law against not returning phone calls... And whose to say you even got the message,
If they come place u in custody (arrest) u are required to give your name and address, beyond that ur not obligated to help them build a case against you.

They're calling you not because they're suspicious but because YOU are the one and only suspect.

If I were the op I'd not take the vacation to the state that intercepted the package and I'd refuse to speak to Leo about the incident.
If they're gonna charge you then they will... Nothing u can say will help you and in all likelihood will make your conviction easier. (This is exactly the advice any lawyer will give you, especially since your guilty of the crime).
People (especially ones "guilty") of crimes need to stfu when speaking with Leo.... If they come arrest you tell them you're not saying anything to them and any questions can be brought to your attorney.
Respectfully ask them to process your arrest as you have no statement to give,
Also Make sure you have bail $ together and in the hands of someone you trust to come bail you out.

Cops don't talk to people about drug crimes.. They interview suspects.
And then they arrest suspects and the justice system turns them into convicts.
Don't be a convict don't talk to the fuzz.

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
And in the future if ur going to mail herb, use a real name and return address (just not yours).
Triple vacuum seal the bag and wipe down each layer with ammonia
Mail it from a location that doesn't have cameras.
And also, as chimera already advised concentrates ship easier and are transported easier than flower
Good luck op, i hope it works out

Last edited:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Don't use your return address anymore:

Joe Blow dopehead
11731 East pot-inside!
Comebustme, Idaho

BigFoote

If they don't have proof you sent the package your all good. They are not going to go all CSI and check finger prints and DNA.

Even if you made the mistake of writing your personal information on the box, who is to say you really sent it? Could have been your asshole buddy, could have been someone trying to get you in trouble. If you know your on camera or something else undeniable, time to lawyer up. If not, just ignore them and if it goes any further, deny it and play dumb.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also Make sure you have bail $ together and in the hands of someone you trust to come bail you out.

Better option: http://norml.org/legal
Asking them "to process" is idiotic without professional legal advice, knowing options.
Better to get straight dope from someone in the NORML legal profession vs. possible misguided advice.

mowood3479

Veteran

Better option: http://norml.org/legal
Asking them "to process" is idiotic without professional legal advice, knowing options.
Better to get straight dope from someone in the NORML legal profession vs. possible misguided advice.

Yes, this is true.
My post should have contained more context..
It's only helpful In a situation where u r definetly going to jail, they've already searched and found felony amount of "drugs" and handcuffed you and brought u to the station. thats the point where I've used it and it worked out pretty well for me... (As well as getting arrested can)

It will be quite a few interactions with the cop into the situation and it will already be very clear that ur going to take a charge.
Whether or not it sticks will depend on a lot of things but it won't ever help a person to give a statement.
so thats my more general advice; don't give a statement but try to be polite about ur refusal.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Long story short,

Mailed about 14grams to myself in another state for upcoming vacation.

Next day I get a voice mail from Local Drug Task force asking to return call about a Package.

Legal purposes? Should I ignore them until they are in my face at my door or whatever? Should I just deny deny deny and hope they loose interest in the small amount? :thank you:

Well if your from cali and your medical, tell them its your medicine.

You mailed your medicine to yourself..

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heh wow...This is about as good as people calling the cops to report stolen drugs or being ripped off for buying them.

Latest posts

Latest posts