What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP BB KING

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew it would be a sad day hearing of his passing. He was instrumental in my own guitar playing, and strong blues (fanatical) choice of music having seen him in concert a half dozen times.

Look how many were infuenced as well: Eric Clapton, Bonnie Rait, Jimi Hendrix, Koko Tatlor, Buddy Guy, Johnny Lang, Stevie Ray, the list goes on.

LUCILLE playing riffs in heaven.

oneofus

be hard to say there was a better blues guitar than when Lucille was in his hands. Pure magic. He lived a very full life and he deserved every bit of it. Made me cry when I saw the news.

Such a loss.

but yeah, like Aces said...the band in heaven just got a whole lot better.

RIP Mr. B.B. King

Betterhaff

Veteran
B.B. came to town a couple of years ago but I had to travel for business so I missed the show. Thankfully I saw him numerous times and was never disappointed. The man could play the blues.

Music lost a gem today yet his music and soul will live on. Thank you Mr. B.B. King.

B

Bob Green

89 nice to see a legend life a full long life. He gave us 100%!

Thanks BB RIP

vostok

Veteran
640px-B.B._King_in_2009.jpg

He left us with some great music, an inspiration to us all, now like all them good musios,
the family will have a very public bitch about, trying to seize his assets ....

sounds familiar, eh Jacko..?

ps: Just name a plant BB King, maybe a very fat Sativa, very much a couch lock stony plant = consider ?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Nevada officials said on Monday they would conduct a homicide investigation into the death of B.B. King who died this month at age 89, after two of his daughters leveled accusations that the blues great was murdered.

Two of King's children, Karen Williams and Patty King, alleged that King was poisoned, ostensibly by two of his longtime associates including one who had power of attorney over his affairs,

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...s-death-officials/ar-BBkeOr1?ocid=ansentreu11

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Such an incredible and humble man. I really enjoyed his interviews on sirius channel 70. BB Kings Bluesville. I never met him or seen him play but I have truly lost a friend when he past.