What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Hoophouse 2015

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Solid in there man, I enjoy your updates. Glad you got your hands on the glue too, it's certainly a fuckclobberer.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job, and I thought I was gettin a early start flipping beginnin of March.

Just wondering what you do for heat in February, I know here on western slope we had a real mild winter.

CBF

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wood stove, that's crazy, yeah I'd be worried id burn my whole show down.

I use MrHeaters, propane, which can get expensive, only used 3 tanks this year, previous years it has been pretty costly, GH is t sealed around the bottom well so use quite a bit, hope to remedy that soon. Plan on wrapping the GH with solex next year.

Good to see another CO brother knocking um dead in the high country
CBF

omg !!! Im so jealous !!! Crappie is the best tasting fish there is ! ( IMO ) This takes me back to Indiana when I lived on a lake . You lucky dog !!!! Keep it up ! weed and fish what a combo , You rock ! Peace , Oldschool

Latest posts

Latest posts