What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Is Florida the Lamest State When It Comes To Marijuana?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
florida laws are indeed brutal..get caught buying a dime bag in your ride and your car goes to auction...seen it happen more than once...also picking up hookers will end same way....yeehaw fuck florida escept for the fishin..come to cali the weather is better and there is weed everywhere...

Coba

Veteran
"Why is FL the lamest state?" this thread needs to be fucking nixed. And, anyone in this thread NOT from FL saying FL sucks, calling us all racist rednecks needs to loose their damn Handle right fucking now. It's good to know where FL stands with some of you.

here's some ideas for the next state bashing thread...
Why is California always on fire? or why do you Californians think that all the water belongs to you? Why is rent so high in the communist wastelands of CA?

why is methane gas pouring into CA air and radiation washing up on CA beaches? Why is Commiefornia broke?

If I wanted to live in a insolvent, radioactive, methane poisoned, dried out, overpriced, stuck up can of sardines on fire, that sits on the San Andreas fault and is one good Earthquake away from being swallowed underground I'd move to CA Just so I could freely grow pot and feel American, safe and accomplished.

BTW, I thought that you California and Oregon growers love FL. You sure don't mind flooding our market with overpriced units of shit you can't even donate back home. Yeah you guys aren't bitching about our wholesale elbow prices are ya?

Floridian

Veteran
SF bay has signs saying don't eat the fish.TB has several dozen species to catch and eat.Dont eat the fish haha,imagine.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
statistics being 98.3000% made up imma look at those inflated numbers for what they are. inflated numbers. yeah a lot of busts happen and people get arrested, but i'm sure most of those people either are tourists in these touristy cities or people who got caught by those racists to the north, lets not pretend they're not there. this state isn't bad though just some bass ackwards laws and shit.

anyway i find lots of good weed easy and i never been caught up and i smoke everyday and everywhere, and i grow and i'm not hardly being super secretive about it.

a small vocal minority these old racisty types are making a lotta noise, but the people on the ground here know better.

fyi there is better weed in fl than in cali and more of it. and cheaper.

that outdro you guys send over from the west goes for like $20/8th decent outs. but the indoor here is soooo much better.

B

blue_tick

^^ ditto ^^

tell it like it is coba. for those that don't know the state of florida is ranked 9th in the country for production. the cali boys need to get there shit together and stop letting the broker make more than the grower. i see some speak of 12 to 12.50 a unit then when it gets here it's more than double that number. and yes that would be tourist eatin that shit up. pitty of it is they think that shit is good. people in the know know's better

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Well it's on the ballot this Nov soo we will see, that's all I see is 0 tolerance for drug signs in Florida , I have been to a lot of states ,this is the first time I seen signs like that before

Floridian

Veteran
It was close last time so it will pass this time even the opponents concede that.Sorry Grady Judd you fudpucker

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I think youre right and it will pass BUT! I'm understanding that it will pass with many 'conditions'. Right now floridas law allows oil type cannabis for only a certain few diseases that can only be injested. The new law might widen the girth of 'allowable' diseases and possibly even vaporizing but I'm betting no growing. Kinda like NJ: legalize and never approve a grow facility to provide the goods. and reciently read that the PB cops will not abide by a county local law allowing only a summons if one is caught with less that 20 grams.

So trout, whatta you know about the Morongo valley area of CA? besides its a desert.

B

blue_tick

they have passed the law that anything under 20 grams now is a ticket for the first few times so it won't hang over your head your entire life in Hillsborough co. (tampa)

Cannavore

Veteran
cut_off_florida.gif

B

blue_tick

so now it's just a repeat. if you got nothing else why bother.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
it wasn't lame when I was selling,,,,, it was a freaking goldmine...even had repeat snowbirds track me down every year ......yeehaw...I think about returning a lot..i so miss the fishing...!!!!!!!!!!!!!...with decrim in some of my old areas it sure is tempting

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
they have passed the law that anything under 20 grams now is a ticket for the first few times so it won't hang over your head your entire life in Hillsborough co. (tampa)

'THAT' is the law passed in PB country. Police are still 'arressting' anyway.

Coba

Veteran
what scares me is the high CBD low THC "Charlotte web" laws they passed a couple of years ago. Each one of those nurseries that were chosen to grow had to come up with a 5 million dollar bond each. If/when we vote for medical and it passes... then those 5 nurseries who had to come up with $5 million each aren't going anywhere. And, since they haven't had the chance to grow the Charlotte's Web strain yet, they will be the only medical growers too.

dddaver

Veteran
I think youre right and it will pass BUT! I'm understanding that it will pass with many 'conditions'. Right now floridas law allows oil type cannabis for only a certain few diseases that can only be injested. The new law might widen the girth of 'allowable' diseases and possibly even vaporizing but I'm betting no growing. Kinda like NJ: legalize and never approve a grow facility to provide the goods. and reciently read that the PB cops will not abide by a county local law allowing only a summons if one is caught with less that 20 grams.

So trout, whatta you know about the Morongo valley area of CA? besides its a desert.

It IS no grow. https://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Right_to_Medical_Marijuana_Initiative,_Amendment_2_(2016)

Floridian

Veteran
Damn big bathtub got shook up pretty good the last few days leading to 2-4 ft moderate chop which sucks for an 18 ft boat.I'm goin nowhere

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I moved to cali for med mj nothing else...san diego also has the best weather in the usa as far as I am concerned...but everything else is shit as far as I am concerned...pollution ,,insane electric and gas prices,along with rent and a whole list of other shit...but I can have a pile of weed and a bunch of plants and never worry bout jail...yeehaw...how much longer this will last is debateable

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I moved to cali for med mj nothing else...san diego also has the best weather in the usa as far as I am concerned...but everything else is shit as far as I am concerned...pollution ,,insane electric and gas prices,along with rent and a whole list of other shit...but I can have a pile of weed and a bunch of plants and never worry bout jail...yeehaw...how much longer this will last is debateable

I've spent a fair amount of time in CA. Just recently in Desert Hot Springs.. It is a different way of life there in CA. Spent some little time in SanDiego, 1966.. bet it was different then than now! Best weather, I don't know bout that. I was in Oceanside for the first time in 30 years in the mid 90s and saw how much that town changed... allot. The laws suck but I'm staying (for now) in FLA <best weather in the US! HAHA! Hurricanes are over-rated.. tornados are the killers, OH and earthquakes.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Am I a dickhead for thinking that people who were still in highschool in the 2000s need to abstain from claiming to know what the real crippy was/is?

Is that too much to ask? Or can I go front with the old heads from California about what they were really smoking out there before I even knew what cannabis was?