What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush and Shark Shock

deadkndys

So I transplanted my OG kush's by Humboldt Seeds and CBD Shark Shock by CBD Crew a week ago. They seem to being doing good so far. They are a month old and in FFOF also in 3 gallon grow bags. They are getting 19 hrs of light as I am using a 400w MH at night.
I also plan on adding 3 more Shark Shocks soon.

:joint:

Attachments

• DSC_0513[1].jpg
    DSC_0513[1].jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

deadkndys

Gonna start feeding them next week. They should really take off once I do.

Attachments

• DSC_0536.jpg
    DSC_0536.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 17

deadkndys

Alright so I lost one OG to a deficiency but took two clones from the other OG and also the Shark Shock. So now I have 3 OGs and 3 SS. One OG started curling from excess heat but started getting better. I have a fan blowing on them during the day.
One of the SS clones I took, I forgot I had topped that plant earlier.
:biglaugh:
I also grew out another SS from seed which I plan on giving to a relative.

Attachments

• DSC_0074.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 13

deadkndys

Alright well its been awhile since I updated my GH grow.

Well all of my plants got some deficiency a few weeks ago. A lot of fan leaves were affected and eventually died. I have since corrected the issue. I transplanted two of the OG clones and two Shock Shark clones from 3 gallon to 5 gallon bags a week ago. I also transplanted my other OG and Shark Shock from five gallon to 10 gallon bags.

Attachments

• DSC_0191[2].jpg
    DSC_0191[2].jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0192[2].jpg
    DSC_0192[2].jpg
    87 KB · Views: 14

deadkndys

Well I flowered them two days ago and the two big ones are around 5 ft tall and the other one is about 4 and a half or so. Can't wait till harvest which should be around the end of November.

Attachments

• PS.jpg
    PS.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 13

deadkndys

Been almost a month since flowering and I thought I'd update with some bud shots.

Shark Shock
349855085-DSC_04831.jpg

OG
349855146-DSC_04841.jpg

Oh and my OG and SS is finally showing some male flowers.
:dance013:

349809052-DSC_04851.jpg

349809114-DSC_04861.jpg

deadkndys

We got seeds!!!!

We got seeds!!!!

Well looks like my OG is finally showing some seed production. Was almost 3 weeks since I added the pollen. The Shark Shock has yet to show any seeds forming.

:rasta:

Attachments

• DSC_0545[1].jpg
    DSC_0545[1].jpg
    52 KB · Views: 14

deadkndys

Well started flushing today. Only 2 more weeks or so until harvest.

Oh and my Shark Shock started showing some seed production last week. And started harvesting mature seeds from one of the OG's today.

Attachments

• OG1.jpg
    OG1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 19
  • SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 14
  • SS2.jpg
    SS2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 13

deadkndys

So I harvested a OG Kush branch that I sprayed. Took out all the seeds and most were mature with some being immature. Ended up with 110 feminized seeds just from that branch. I am positive I will have more seeds that were not on this bud site as I am seeing some in other buds. I will deem this unknown as I am not sure if these seeds were made from the OG pollen or the Shark Shock pollen as some pollen sacs opened up before I could cut them.
:rasta:

Attachments

• seeds.jpg
    seeds.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 12

deadkndys

Well today is the day. Started harvesting one of the og today. Man it looks like its gonna take me 2-3 days to get though it all.

I'll post some pics when there all drying.

Latest posts

Latest posts