What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Lonestar

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another good one gone, may you R.I.P.

Your work here is done, now to enjoy that big endless garden in the sky.

Condolences to fam and friends

juggo

A major loss to the growing community,he brought so many great things to us.My condolences to his family.Rest in peace,brother.

peace,
juggo

motajardinero

WOW. RIP lonestar. definitely an inspiration in my early days on OG. Wish that original shoreline would have gotten squared up and beans were still around.

Gry

What a tribute these pages have been. This must have been a very special person indeed. My most heartfelt condolences to those who remain.

9bar2014

Today i logged in on another site were lonestar used to hang and chill ive not been online for 3 years , searched his name and the first thread was RIP LONESTAR.
I then noticed i had a message in my inbox opened it and it was from lonestar wishing me luck and all the best with my queen of diamonds s1s .
I only have 1 pk of seeds and i realy hope they all pop and i find something special ..

rip lonestar

Last edited:

ohenry

ICMag Donor
My Respects

My Respects

We never met but CC hooked me up with beans and the Sharon cut in 2005.

Your in my thoughts Lonestar. I hope your a star in the sky sitting among all those you've loved.

These were some of the very first genetics I ever grew. Aside from bag seeds collected over the years I had never had such selection up until this point. Blackindiglow and Sharon.

Times were amazing back then, still are now but back then was sweet.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=59497&pictureid=1395247"]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/URL]
[/FONT]

Red146

Lonestar and the Texas Resin Company were good folk,hooked me up before too.Your right O times were better then,glad to see you around :)

ohenry

ICMag Donor
Just popped some Suddenly Blue beans for you Lonestar. in our thoughts. the oh's

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Just popped some Suddenly Blue beans for you Lonestar. in our thoughts. the oh's

Haven't heard that in a while. Good luck with them. LOL, I can see one of his run on post talking about em now. Good to see ya ohenry.

coolslayer

I came to pay my respects to Lonestar because he was an inspiration to generations of Producer/ growers and I was gifted some of his genetics and will always be indebted and humbled......... Puff in his honor, folks.....

coolslayer

Does anyone know a grow guru that goes by the screenname “sky high”? He is the man that I need to talk to…