What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the hills of beautiful British Columbia

PARADOX

Agreed! 3-4 weeks for the outdoor garden and 4-6 for the greenhouse. Everything is stacking and swelling up nicely! About to throw up a polly sheet or two over the outdoor garden as to stop the morning dew from soaking the buds. NO mould or pm so far :)

it'll be alot nicer in about 3-4 weeks lol

jessethestoner

looks good, we had a terrible summer here til now. lately it been good but if my stuff wasnt tough outdoor genes...
honestly for such a bad grow cycle over here i did none to bad in yield,quality, loss to mold etc.

lemon water on your leaves helps kill most pm ive found starting.

PARADOX

the od garden is pulled down.. about 2 weeks early. the greenhouse is still going strong.. Wood burning stove is keeping it dry and warm for the most part.might just pull this off by the skin of my teeth. Its been so humid and cold here .. NOT the best season this year.

grow on!

PARADOX

NOt the thickest.. Pulling her tomorrow i let it go the longest. She snapped into flower early in the season then back into veg then into flower again.. delay on the flowering. Im really into pure melt bubs and vac purged honeycomb so i think the entire plant will be donated to that cause. She smells so good and is loaded with crystals. If we didnt get 4-5 weeks of rain i think it would be been better.

ALL in all the year was pretty good. maybe lost 10% in mould and rot. All ready planning for the future. I'll get some harvest shots up and some dry shots :)

big up!
hw'd the grapefruit do?

PARADOX

MAn its been retarded around here.. been trimming for almost a month. 20 gallon bub bags are in. Vac chamber is ready. Only another few weeks of work left! lmao.. my hands hurt for sure.

few shots will be posted right away

Love to see some updated pics or are you too busy trimming?

jessethestoner

NOt the thickest.. Pulling her tomorrow i let it go the longest. She snapped into flower early in the season then back into veg then into flower again.. delay on the flowering. Im really into pure melt bubs and vac purged honeycomb so i think the entire plant will be donated to that cause. She smells so good and is loaded with crystals. If we didnt get 4-5 weeks of rain i think it would be been better.

ALL in all the year was pretty good. maybe lost 10% in mould and rot. All ready planning for the future. I'll get some harvest shots up and some dry shots :)

big up!

Hmm Interesting to hear. Over hear the seasons gone long for covered or greehouses and it been a top 10 year for me

You had no prob putting those alll together in the pot?

jessethestoner

Congrats. I'd learn a few outdoor tricks for mold am you can be a easy a A.+ instead of a A grower.
Great job you killed it 10/10 in my books

PARADOX

We were taking pics with my buddies camera phone. Ended cracking the screen on the phone and kind of saying fuck it about grabbing the pics off the phone. I have my own camera ready to roll for this year.

This year Dry sift and Hash is the main goal for the greenhouse and outdoor gardens..

Bunch of different strains again..

Famers almanac is calling for a dry summer..

Lets go!

PARADOX

Just getting started this year

picture.php

picture.php