What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZEP = Get well soon

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dood! I hope you get back on your feet right away! No time to waste!! We need you, you need you, and the seeds need you :smile:

R

Ronley

Any news from Zep?
Hows he doing as he has been very quiet.

Go Well please. Be well Please.

G

Zep, I like the others wish you to get well and join us as soon as possible.

G

hey chucky im stealing yours

vibes to zepp vibes to zepp vibes to zepp vibes to zepp vibes to zepp
get well bro

get better quik...

F

Father Time

Zepp,
Man i got to say i was wondering were you had gotten to,i have been missind our chats mate. :joint:

i suppose i better steal all Chucky's Typeing as well mate.

hahahaha,i'm a lazy bastard and type wayyyy to slow. :pointlaug

Get Well Soon Mate.
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

Maple Jelly Bud Site

Last edited:
G

Get well buddy. Been sick myself and its not fun. I hope the best for you and will be sending my good karma your way. Can't wait to see you back soon. You take care of yourself and get well very soon.
Take care,
BG

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
<---- blown away by the love....

I love you guys and yes, I have a lil' setback with the ol' ticker... very similar to what Master Soma went through. I'm fine with my situation and you can expect me to battle back... as I've done in my past. You cab bet that I'll be in touch... but for now, I send warmth and love for you :ying:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
<---- blown away by the love....

I love you guys and yes, I have a lil' setback with the ol' ticker... very similar to what Master Soma went through. I'm fine with my situation and you can expect me to battle back... as I've done in my past. You can bet that I'll be in touch... but for now, I send warmth and love for you :ying:

G

Nice to see you back around Zepp. Didn't know you was having problems. I hope the best for you and I hope you get well soon and don't have anymore problems. You have been missed around here alot. You get better and hang in there.
Take care and nothing but great Karma your way,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts