What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZEP = Get well soon

S

stretchpuppy

WB Zep!!

May the HumboldtBerry put a smile on your face... it is on ours. :)

guineapig

Veteran
Great to see you zeppelindood!!!! :woohoo:

Best Wishes and Kind Regards from the guineapig.......

:ying: guineapiggin' can you dig it? :ying:

SkunkyDemon

Yah Zep's Back!!!

Yah Zep's Back!!!

:woohoo: Hey Man we were sending Happy Happy Joy Joy songs and Vibs your way!! I know what it meens to have ticker problems . Heart problems run in my family. My dad at 53 abd a double bypass and at 57 he har to have a threeway and the doc's told him that they have no more artiers to harvest so he better make this one work :badday: He used to by a real heavy partier so Im sure that helped :confused: Once I hit 40 Ill have to go in for regular heart work up's. Well I do know that after surgery you usully feel much better than before. Zep by yourself a Valcano PLEASE smoking is VERY hard on the ol ticker, so if you can get the bad crap out and just get your meds I think you'll do 10 times better. Harshing out is another thing not good, it raises you BP and you know thats not good. Stay Well my friend I have been buying yourbeans for ever. I have three packes of your SS v2.0 I got them when you first released them (I got them for $30 & $40 each) now I see they go over $100!! :sasmokin: For damn good reason, BEAUTIFUL smoke. All the fems I got were all delisious!! It also worked VERY well for my med needs :woohoo:

Sleepy

Veteran
forgot to say...

forgot to say...

the Robert Plant is some fine smoke!

thanks! :yummy:

Last edited:
G

YayY!

Good to see you back brother! Peace and Love to you and yours...

G

Hey Brother Zepp:wave:
I apologize for not seeing this sooner. Welcome home brother. We have missed ya.......hell yes..:woohoo:

love & :respect:
annac

Bonzo

Veteran
Merry Christmas Zep:

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>......Nam myoho renge kyo.......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goyakla

Great your back :joint:

I REALLY enjoyed your G-Thunder and B. Sugar. Some of the best I ever grown (in/outdoors in Nothern EU )- and so say ALL my friends who have smoked them.

Take care and
merry xmas
and peace
:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts