What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Three Strains, 100 gallon Smart Pots, in A GreenHouse...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this has all the makings of an epic thread. i have greenhouse envy! best of luck bro.

Endur

Veteran
Blue Dream...
picture.php

picture.php

LA Confidential...
picture.php

picture.php

Raspberry Cough...
picture.php

picture.php

Peace...
Endur

looks good bro I love smokin some blue dream , hoping one day here in colorado I can get a greenhouse like that keep up the amazing work

Endur

Veteran
Just a quick update...
I put together my irrigation system, and installed it this weekend.

Supplies...
1) Roll of 1/2'' poly tube...50ft
5)1/2'' compression slip T's
3) 1/2'' compression slip 90 deg elbows.
2) Bags of 25 count, 1/2 gallon per hour, drip emitters.
1) 1/2'' compression slip to 3/4'' garden hose adapter.

The girls are really starting to take off. Had a few good rain showers the last couple days, and some 30-40 mph gust of wind.
other than that everything is great.

got a few pictures, to show how I set up the water lines.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Keep It Green
Endur

Endur

Veteran
Hey, guys,
Just uploaded a short video clip.

Medical Greenhouse Grow 06 07 2011
http://youtu.be/haAfgjs0COg

Wow, these girls were loving the last two days of sun, with more great days on the way.....:jump:

I will be plugging the girls into the 100 gallon Smart Pots in 2 weeks.
The Raspberry Cough, is growing wild. All the lower branches are almost as tall as the top main stem.
Blue Dream is shooting 6 main tops, and the LA Con, is starting to branch out.
They are all, close to 15 inches tall now.
Hope everyone is seeing better weather.
Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
Thanks... #1cheesebuds, Hope your grow is trucking along, I will stop by and check it out...

Ay,doublejj
Ya, it does look familiar, Huh....lol.
I figured it would be a little easier to work around the plants, and not have to worry about tripping over all the spaghetti tubing.
Your grow is for sure, going to surpass last years crop. Amazing dude.

TripleDraw27....
Toes....
Hillbilly419....
FunkBomb...
Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
nice video- betcha had fun shootin that huh? :biggrin:

Thanks for tha props maxmurder,
It was actually my first time shooting a video clip, and spent a little while trying to figure out how to upload it to YT....haha.
But got it posted.
There will be more updates in the near future.
Keep Cali Green...
Peace
Endur

Yesca73

endur nice job . I setting up my drip system tomorrow and was wondering how it is wrkn for u? do u get good coverage with that? was thinkn of doing the halo but use 1/4 instead but opt for bubblers.

Endur

Veteran
endur nice job . I setting up my drip system tomorrow and was wondering how it is wrkn for u? do u get good coverage with that? was thinkn of doing the halo but use 1/4 instead but opt for bubblers.

What up Yesca,
The drip irrigation works perfect. I figure later in the year, when the girls are bigger, I'll need to water for a longer duration. Right now all I need is 2 1/2 hours for a complete, even watering.

The bubblers should work fine, just spread them out to cover evenly.

In my guerrilla grow, I use 1/4 inch, inline drip emitters, running from a 3/4'', to 1/2'', and then 1/4'' to each individual plant. Water is supplied from a natural spring, and is always constantly watering the plants, since they are in the ground.

Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
in there. its gonna be bigger than that tent/greenhouse lol

Yo, GOT DANK
ya, I am pretty sure that is going to be the situation come August/September. I will have to figure out how to make it work.

When I plug them in the Smart Pots, I'll start to LST the main tops, and train them low, and outwards. We'll See......:)

They roughly have 50 square ft each...if my calculations are correct. 5ft X 10ft.....?

But ya, they are going to be ginormous. :dance013:
Peace
Endur

ijim

The privacy fence will cut down on the wind but also on air circulation. Without good air movement it will reach well over 100 degrees in there with 90% + humidity. A box fan at one end blowing out pulling air through the eave vents should help with that. Poly snaps that clamp over the plastic onto the pipes will secure the plastic with less flapping and reduce the number of holes and zip ties where ripping starts. One every two feet on all of the pipe is good. You can find them at most carport websites. It only takes one storm to turn your structure into a kite. Ripping and breaking your girls in the process. If you just anchor them at the feet then the wind will pull the pipes loose where the swedge and fitting connections are as the structure sways in the wind. Three I hooks on the side with ratchet straps over your truss pipes will hold your structure together pretty darn good. And holes drilled through the fittings with a bolt installed will work. I have not grown in one but have restored a 56 Oldsmobile in one and hanging in it trying to keep it together in a thunderstorm from hell is not pretty. Ive been through that learning curve. Great idea but as all else with this hobby it takes some tinkering to get it down.