What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sorry I'm late!

D

Durdy

Good questions my friend! I got the greenhouse at lowes for about 200$ (traded in a sliding door i found in my backyard!) It was very windy the first few days i put it up and was easily blown over until i added the tie downs. It's about 6 months old and holding up pretty well, haven't noticed any holes or anything. I'm in an incredibly hot climate actually, i thought the tempss were headin down but they spiked back up to 100 - 110 today ): The greenhouse has window ventss built in which have ben open since the begginning, and i don't zip the doors so air can flow through. I also had to raise with cinder blocks to account for plant height (The tallest is about 9 feet) this leaves about a foot of space between the sides and the ground also allowing more air circulation. I am planning on putting some more plants out for the winter when these are done. It does get cold here in the winter months at night (Can be just above freezing) so we'll see hoe the ladies handle it. Anymore questions feel free to ask! suggestions are always welcome too!

D

Durdy

It's not an easy grow, I don't think it would last through to many windy rain or snow storms

D

Durdy

just took down the puta cuba, pics soon to follow! sometimes tomorrow that is......

D

Durdy

Thanks! yea I'm veggin with about 1/3 the mount of nutrients I was using before and they look MUCH better :woohoo: Those pictures are about two weeks old I took one down yesterday due to mold scares (Rain + Caterpillars = no fun) A bit early but still looking solid, pics will be posted when i get outta class or after work..... :joint:

D

Durdy

Harvest Part 1

Harvest Part 1

Sorry About the lag on the pics. I had to take one plant down early due to unfavorable weather conditions sparking mold growth ): I'll be taking another one down today, and the other two sometime this week. But Without further a do..........

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

more to come soon! :muahaha:

D

Durdy

Harvest Part 2!

Harvest Part 2!

Enjoy! Sorry it took so long to get some pics up its been a hectic three weeks of midterms and harvest! hahaha

DSCN2085.jpg

DSCN2084.jpg

DSCN2081.jpg

DSCN2080.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2076.jpg

DSCN2073.jpg

DSCN2072.jpg

DSCN2071.jpg

DSCN2069.jpg

DSCN2065.jpg

DSCN2064.jpg

DSCN2060.jpg

DSCN2052.jpg

DSCN2050.jpg

DSCN2048.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

DSCN2047-1.jpg

DSCN2047.jpg

D

Durdy

more summer harvest pics!

more summer harvest pics!

Some more pics of the SUBSTANCE D and MIAMI trash. Trying my hand at some macro style shots enjoy!

DSCN2120.jpg

DSCN2118.jpg

DSCN2116.jpg

DSCN2113.jpg

DSCN2112.jpg

DSCN2109.jpg

DSCN2108.jpg

DSCN2107.jpg

DSCN2105.jpg

DSCN2104.jpg

DSCN2103.jpg

DSCN2102.jpg

DSCN2101.jpg

DSCN2100.jpg

DSCN2099.jpg

D

Durdy

yea its been an incredibly hectic month, midterms, work, and harvesting! only an elbow left to give the final manicure on :joint:

I enjoyed this thread. The last picture in post 26 made me smile. I will be using a greenhouse for the first time in 2011. Any thoughts now that you've had the greenhouse for a while? The material looks interesting. I cant tell if you reinforced it with wire or not. Can you see inside it from the outside at 30 feet? I hope you dont mind the question.

TexMon

D

Durdy

I enjoyed this thread. The last picture in post 26 made me smile. I will be using a greenhouse for the first time in 2011. Any thoughts now that you've had the greenhouse for a while? The material looks interesting. I cant tell if you reinforced it with wire or not. Can you see inside it from the outside at 30 feet? I hope you dont mind the question.

TexMon

Hey Tex glad you liked the thread! The greenhouse has worked out very well for me. I didn't reinforce it with anything, I did however tie the frame to cinder blocks as it gets windy. You cannot see inside the greenhouse from 30 feet, when you start getting closer if you have big plants they start to look like MJ (if you know what your looking for) it also has windows that roll up sometime so when those are open you can see right in. I'm doing a winter crop in their right now, and temps have steadily been at 32 degrees at night and around 55 during the day. Sorry if i forget to mention anything, its very early and I'm getting ready for a day of finals at school /: feel free to ask some ore questions, and check out the winter edition of the greenhouse, it should start getting exciting very soon!

Momerath

Nice plants durdy. Thats a mighty fine greenhouse you got goin there. Do you happen to have any idea how much you pulled out of there? Those look like some pretty hefty colas, and lots of em!

D

Durdy

Nice plants durdy. Thats a mighty fine greenhouse you got goin there. Do you happen to have any idea how much you pulled out of there? Those look like some pretty hefty colas, and lots of em!

i pulled 2 pounds 14 ounces outta the lovely summer greenhouse! It was a low light environment too only getting about 5 6 hours of direct sunlight a day

D

Durdy

The ladies posted in this thread were taken down around October 10th. However the ones in the winter greenhouse edition are out their roughing the winter as we speak. And damn has it been an especially cold year, they haven't been looking happy at all, and they use almost no water. Some things i think affecting them would be the switch from 24 hours of light to less then 8 hours of light, a 20 to 25 degree temperature shift DAILY, lows of 25 degrees, and I sprayed them with green cure like two days before they really took a dive and feel like they didn't like that at all either.....I'll get some pictures up of the ugly bitches as soon as a can find my camera

:smoweed: