What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sorry I'm late!

D

Durdy

Hey! been lagging on getting pics up for my summer outdoor grow, but finally here we go! hope you enjoy them!

D

Durdy

Success!

Success!

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

D

Durdy

A little background.....

A little background.....

So heres a little info on the ladies.
There bag seeds from last indoor grow which used the strains:

SFV Kush
OG Purple
Mendocino Purple​

Unfortunately the OGP hermied pretty bad (i found 20 flash photos in from the dark cycle on my roomates camera! and when i asked him about it he said "oh, i probably shouldn't have been in there with the LED flashlight either.") But long story short the beans are the mendo ladies crossed with the OGP (I think).

The beans got started about 3 an half months ago and took off nicely.
Right now they reside in an 8' x 10' greenhouse, in 20 gallon smart pots and are roughly five weeks into flower. The medium is a sphagnum, coco, perlite mix. indoors they went for about 10 weeks and probably could have gone for one more. My estimated harvest date is sometime at the end of october!

For nutes their getting Pura Vida Bloom, Botincare cal-mag, Botinicare silica blast, AN Big Bud, earth juice micro, and some Hi-Brix molasses.

They were all topped once.

Any question feel free to ask!
Any advice also feel free!

I have a four by four tent inside getting the next round ready to pop into the greenhouse, there's a couple cuts from the genetics already going and some new ones:

Cotton Candy
J1
and bubblegum Kush​

Pix will be up soon!

D

Durdy

Strawberrygirl: haha yea computers are not my thing, but i've wanted to do a journal for a long time now! so gotta go for it sometime.

D

Durdy

Hey Doublejj! stoked you came to check it out :wave: I'm thoroughly inspired by your work! by the way, hows the knee doing? I bought the greenhouse at Lowes its a frame with one solid piece covering it, window vents and what not. As far as materials go I'm not exactly sure what it's made out of, i checked the Lowes site and it doesn't list materials for it.

D

Durdy

Z10N - Indeed they do my friend! Thanks for the post, I'm very jealous of your greenhouse!

D

Durdy

New girls

New girls

Hey there IC! got some shots of the young ones hope you enjoy!

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

The ladies....

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

Gonna veg these till the ones in the greenhouse are done then throw them in there!
The J1

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

The Bubblegum Kush

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

The Miami Trash

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

Coronary Kush....AKA The Fat Man

IMG_2323.jpg

Cotton Candy

IMG_2330.jpg

Indignica

D

Durdy

new pics of the ladies!

new pics of the ladies!

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

up until a week ago the temps were over 100 for over two weeks! does seem like the buds took a little beating, some stretch fer sure. However last time i worked with these genetics was inside and they didn't really start bulking up until around week 7 which is still a week away so hopefully they fatten up! hope you enjoy the pics!

:plant grow:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
its like Day of the Triffids in there... great work mate :D

hope the heat doesnt cause too much havoc :)

D

Durdy

haha Thanks man, (i had to look up the Day of the Triffids, sounds like a good book! and from the abstract i definitely agree lol :D )

The heats been better it's been ranging between 67 and 78 degrees, which is lovely! Hope it stays right around there while they finish up (Should be around october 28th)

D

Durdy

haha no theres a cucumber in the topsy turvy, and a very neglected cucumber at that. I looked into growing MJ in a Topsy turvy and i forget where i found the thread but i believe they were saying it takes a super long time to veg and the yeild was very poor. something to do with the roots needing to be under the plant for MJ.

D

Durdy

Some new pics, more to come soon :dance013:

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

Got about four more weeks, been spraying for Caterpillars but there still coming ): it's gonna be a battle to the end wish me luck!

socbutter

Nice forest you are growing.

What more info can you give about your greenhouse? Is your tent an Easy Grow green house?

How has the green house held up? Are you in a cold climate? Just wondering how the tent will hold up against snow/rain/wind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts