What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Costco Carport Greenhouse 2010

doublejj

Veteran
Thanks peps!

The holes are filled with 25gal of a mix of Happy Frog & Ocean Forest. While mixing I add 1 cup of bat guano & 1 cup of Dolomite lime. The bat guano I use is a mix of both the high N & high P guano's. I buy 5lbs of each & mix them together. The Dolomite is for the Mag.

I started at once a week, & now twice a week I fertilize with Maxsea water soluble fertilizer. I use their all purpose 16-16-16 during grow & their 3-20-20 bloom during flowering. I've tried many different fertilizers over the years. Maxsea is the best I've used.

I water once or twice between feedings, as needed.

I don't have unlimited vertical height so I top all of my plants. These cages are new to me, so I'm still trying to decide on the best way to use them. They are giving much support to the plants.

I hope I answered your questions.

More questions?

Peace
doublejj

doublejj

Veteran
Video report!

Video report!

Well I got a new video camera for Fathers Day!

Here's my first vidoe report. I hope this works!

Peace
doublejj

Kush Farmer

Great use of materials!! Love the grow. I also love the simplistic nute schedule. I'm switching to a MaxiBloom only program myself. I can't wait to see this one pan out. Awesome vid BTW!!! I would recommend you start pulling the branches through the cages lower than the come off the main stalk.That way it forces them to grow out and up.

thank you very much! that is most helpful to a pathetic newbie such as myself.
i hope things continue to be very sucessful for you(those windy days sucked! sometimes
mother nature can be a real bitch)we'll all be watching and sending positive vibes your way
how's molly? peace and love to you and yours
p.s. cool video,can molly make a cameo in a future video? please? thank you

doublejj

Veteran
Happy Father's Day everyone!

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Spending time with my Daughters on Father's Day!

Peace
doublejj

Video:Edit link removed

HEY DUBJ HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL. VERY COOL VID WITH MOLLY IN IT. GARDEN LOOKS,IN THE WORDS OF OPRAH "AMAZZZING". HEY DUDE IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK AT MY NEWBIE THREAD "DO 5 GAL. BUCKETS SUCK OUTDOORS?",AND POSSIBLY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? THANK YOU. I WANT TO DO THE 50/50 OCEAN FOREST/HAPPY FROG SOIL THING AS YOU PREVIOUSLY SUGGESTED.
STAY COOL,GIVE MOLLY A PET FOR ME LATER CF

gdbud

Nice grow! I think I will have bring over the chair and a cooler of beer and watch this show.
Thanks.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
dude jj
i am amazed. they all look happy healthy and huge
especially the WW holy shit man time for the ladder. in my dreams dude. i cant wait for the day that i grow outdoor ganja like that

doublejj

Veteran
Spyder Mites: 1 doublejj: 5

Spyder Mites: 1 doublejj: 5

Well, it's about time for an update from the greenhouse.

I lost one PK to SpyderMites, I had to take her out. I have replaced her with another fast growing WW in a 15gal pot.

The rest of the plants are growing strong. The 2 WW's are almost 8'!

Here's a video from today: EDIT: link removed

Peace
doublejj
P.S. I may have to raise the roof one more time!

Attachments

• PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 10
  • PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 11

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
lookin so sick man
sorry to hear the new bout the borg
i had some sneak in my room on the PK too
had to toss her also
u are begining to look tiny in there bro
happy gardening

dest

Hey I was looking at your videos and I noticed that you had some pest strips in there. I only found these to work when the room was completely sealed up. I guess it works like fumigation where you have to let the pesticide build up in the air to kill all the bugs, if your greenhouse is getting ventilation its hard for these to work properly. Maybe try putting a big bag over the plant and throwing a strip in there. Shits like some photon torpedoes for that Borg ass.

doublejj

Veteran
At night, with no wind the air gets pretty still inside. There is one under each plant, so there are 6 total inside. They seem to be working.

Peace
doublejj

doublejj

Veteran
"All your base are belong to us"

"All your base are belong to us"

A base shot from today, June 28.
GDP!

Peace
doublejj

Attachments

• PICT00031.jpg