What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Lawful Rebellion, THE new hope.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
so where is your free money?? how come when shit like this happends its always someones 'friend' who has claimed money, and never the person shouting on the soapbox.

if i were you, and all this shit is true.... i would be fucking capitalizing on it. Id claim my money, and offer people to claim their money as well for a 40/60 split.

but hey thats just capitalizing big herb' if theres money to be made, im a work on making it.:tiphat:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Not trying to debunk the whole freeman thing, but the fact that some of you can get out of tickets, or can cause a ruckus in a court and not go to jail is great it won't save someones ass who is trying to get passed something like transporting 500 pounds of Cannabis w/ intent to sell.

Who said I was going to "Sell" it? If I "Sold" It, I would be have to abide by the laws of commerce regarding cannabis. Catch me with 500lbs of cannabis in my car as a Free Man and I guarantee you that there will be some patients waiting for their free meds.

It doesn't take much land to grow 500lbs of cannabis. Harvesting/Trimming it? Now that's a whole 'nother story. :D

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
In the "real world" I highly doubt any one would allow such an argument to be made and even if it was, no one would listen. The argument rests on logic similar to mathematical proofs that show 2+2=5...your logic rests on switching identities and one unfortunate side effect of living in Wesetern Dualistic Societies, is that, according to the law of identities, x is always x and x is never not x...Your swapping of person/individual/whatever semantics you wish to insert here will not hold water in any situation that matters.

The "Creating a Fiction to be an agent for your Fiction" has been knocked down in the courts (so far at least once). That's true enough.

The problem though is that you've been indoctrinated that 2+2=5.... and the reality (Free Man info) is that it's really 2+2=4. It seems strange... because you've been taught differently all your life.

The reality is that "The world is all about laws" and when you get to the heart of it..... all the statute bullshit is only applicable to employees of the corporation. If you declare your independence from the corporation.... all the statues no longer apply to you.

It's not crap.... it IS an extremely difficult set of waters to navigate properly. Nearly any slip on your part can get you contracted under them... and thus subject to their statutes, rules and regulations.

Educate Yourself!

Koroz

Who said I was going to "Sell" it? If I "Sold" It, I would be have to abide by the laws of commerce regarding cannabis. Catch me with 500lbs of cannabis in my car as a Free Man and I guarantee you that there will be some patients waiting for their free meds.

It doesn't take much land to grow 500lbs of cannabis. Harvesting/Trimming it? Now that's a whole 'nother story. :D

In California, in Canada, in any of the medicinal states "you" might be able to get off with the defense you are carrying medicine for your co-op, but then again how is that defense related to A) the story at hand, or B) Freeman on the land? You are using local laws to try and justify that Freeman on the land works, but wait? If you are a "freeman on the land" the laws don't pertain to you right? So that means then you are not a 215 patient. Are you? Sorry, once you have accepted that you are a patient of 215 you are no longer a "freeman on the land" You can't just pick and choose WHICH laws you think abide to you. You either separate yourself from the entity or you don't.

You are carrying 500 pounds of Cannabis as a foreign national on US Soil, why? Because you are declaring that you are not a natural born US Citizen because you are claiming to NOT be the entity on the birth certificate.

Example: Islands AZ when I lived there is not an incorporated part of the City of Gilbert, so what does that mean? They got no grant money from the state, they had no fire department, no police department and no "help" from outside their district unless they paid for it. So as an independent "freeman" of the law that pertains to the United States, if you are separating yourself from that contract you are then separating yourself from all services paid for and provided to you by the state.

Can you explain to me why Freeman works differently? Maybe I just misunderstand the concept and therefor can't grasp how you guys think that because you want to have your cake and eat too, you just get to because you decide you are not part of the USA (or your respective land)

FreeMan

so where is your free money?? how come when shit like this happends its always someones 'friend' who has claimed money, and never the person shouting on the soapbox.

if i were you, and all this shit is true.... i would be fucking capitalizing on it. Id claim my money, and offer people to claim their money as well for a 40/60 split.

but hey thats just capitalizing big herb' if theres money to be made, im a work on making it.:tiphat:

You have to come to the realisation first that are many different 'species' of money, and at the end of the day there is no actual money of worth in circulation. Those pieces of paper that you are working on making are really debt notes issued by your central bank. They only hold as much weight as the word of the issuing body... and it's quite clear as of recent times what the word of a banker is worth. You can't really capitalise on the situation because there is nothing to capitalise on. Just the good faith that yourself and others put into the paper. What happens when that faith starts running out? People are trying to capitalise on these methods by running seminars and courses on this stuff... the prices are VERY high and people pay. Personally I think it's backwards to try extract even more of peoples so called 'money' when you know what is truly happening. It really just perpetuates the faith in the debt note and increases the problem. Each to his own anyway, I'll always distribute information for free.

I think the reason you don't hear too much of this working first hand is that most people are so locked they don't even try, and when they do meet an individual that has been successful with these sorts of techniques, they quickly dismiss and deny any truth to the report. I personally haven't lodged a negotiable instrument as yet, but many of us are probing from all kinds of directions. The promissory note was attempted last week in the High Court to settle and close a matter (a five figure affair) by a friend. The other party dishonoured the payment, but the judge had the crafted note in his possession and stated for the record that the payment had been dishonoured by the receiving party. It clearly shows that these instruments are valid, and are recognised as such when you reach the right level in the judicial system. The lower courts are a circus!

In California, in Canada, in any of the medicinal states "you" might be able to get off with the defense you are carrying medicine for your co-op, but then again how is that defense related to A) the story at hand, or B) Freeman on the land? You are using local laws to try and justify that Freeman on the land works, but wait? If you are a "freeman on the land" the laws don't pertain to you right? So that means then you are not a 215 patient. Are you? Sorry, once you have accepted that you are a patient of 215 you are no longer a "freeman on the land" You can't just pick and choose WHICH laws you think abide to you. You either separate yourself from the entity or you don't.

You are carrying 500 pounds of Cannabis as a foreign national on US Soil, why? Because you are declaring that you are not a natural born US Citizen because you are claiming to NOT be the entity on the birth certificate.

Example: Islands AZ when I lived there is not an incorporated part of the City of Gilbert, so what does that mean? They got no grant money from the state, they had no fire department, no police department and no "help" from outside their district unless they paid for it. So as an independent "freeman" of the law that pertains to the United States, if you are separating yourself from that contract you are then separating yourself from all services paid for and provided to you by the state.

Can you explain to me why Freeman works differently? Maybe I just misunderstand the concept and therefor can't grasp how you guys think that because you want to have your cake and eat too, you just get to because you decide you are not part of the USA (or your respective land)

You are correct by saying if you are prop215 you are no longer a freeman, but why do you need to be propositionXYZ in the first place? What are you doing that is unlawful? Proposition215 is statute based and doesn't apply to a freeman-on-the-land, as well any so called drug crime. The only laws that apply (and in fact the only ones that exist) are Universal Law (i.e. if you sit on a tack you will bleed from the ass) and Common Law (Cause no injury, loss or fraud). None of this can't do this that and the other madness.

With respect to 'citizens' on 'foreign' soil etc, let's clear something up. When we are talking about the United States of America here, we are not talking about a geographical location. This is a very important point... we are talking about a company/corporation called the United States Corporation, in which the 'citizens' are not residents of a geographical area but in fact 'employees' of the afore named corporation. The geographical area commonly known as North America is a Common Law jurisdiction, only the corp. is based in legislation.

It may be perceived that freemen just want their cake and be able to eat is all well, but I think most persuing this path have come to the realisation that there is plenty of cake for everyone... it's just been hoarded by a small minority who want to keep it all for themselves, regardless of the detrimental effects to everyone else. I personally don't want any cake from them ... I guess my main aim is to try and stop them forcing the cake down my neck. I've been eating it for far too long and it's starting to taste pretty sickly.

Koroz

You are correct by saying if you are prop215 you are no longer a freeman, but why do you need to be propositionXYZ in the first place? What are you doing that is unlawful? Proposition215 is statute based and doesn't apply to a freeman-on-the-land, as well any so called drug crime. The only laws that apply (and in fact the only ones that exist) are Universal Law (i.e. if you sit on a tack you will bleed from the ass) and Common Law (Cause no injury, loss or fraud). None of this can't do this that and the other madness.

With respect to 'citizens' on 'foreign' soil etc, let's clear something up. When we are talking about the United States of America here, we are not talking about a geographical location. This is a very important point... we are talking about a company/corporation called the United States Corporation, in which the 'citizens' are not residents of a geographical area but in fact 'employees' of the afore named corporation. The geographical area commonly known as North America is a Common Law jurisdiction, only the corp. is based in legislation.

It may be perceived that freemen just want their cake and be able to eat is all well, but I think most persuing this path have come to the realisation that there is plenty of cake for everyone... it's just been hoarded by a small minority who want to keep it all for themselves, regardless of the detrimental effects to everyone else. I personally don't want any cake from them ... I guess my main aim is to try and stop them forcing the cake down my neck. I've been eating it for far too long and it's starting to taste pretty sickly.

Do you have a bank account?
Do you own a drivers license?
Do you own/rent a home?
Do you buy your groceries with US dollars (or your respective country)
Do you have a phone, cell phone or any other service contract?
Do you have ANY contractual obligation tied to your birth name? For example a cable/internet/insurance bill that is under contract for a certain amount of time?

See my point. Sure, I might go gung ho with the whole freeman on the land thing if you didn't have any of these things and lived in the forest with no contracts, but I bet you don't.

As soon as you "sign" any form of contract you are agreeing by law to that contract under your legal name, at which point your whole "I am not the person on the birth certificate" kinda doesn't work yea?

Not looking for a fight, or loading my questions... just fail to see how you think you can accept one type of contract using a birth / legal name then claim that isn't the entity you really are when you get busted for something governed by the laws of the state/country you live in.

johnnyla

Veteran
bunch of B.S.

i love the part where he says " hold your hand out and let the officer place the ticket in your hand" "make sure it is the original" etc.

these anti tax kooks have been selling snake oil for decades. just remember al capone went down for tax evasion, not the gangsta shit he was getting away with.

the only true way to renounce your citizenship is to do it at a US embassy in a foreign country. it's really simple and most likely not reversible. hey then at least you won't be liable for taxes made in your new country of residence!

FreeMan

Do you have a bank account?
Do you own a drivers license?
Do you own/rent a home?
Do you buy your groceries with US dollars (or your respective country)
Do you have a phone, cell phone or any other service contract?
Do you have ANY contractual obligation tied to your birth name? For example a cable/internet/insurance bill that is under contract for a certain amount of time?

See my point. Sure, I might go gung ho with the whole freeman on the land thing if you didn't have any of these things and lived in the forest with no contracts, but I bet you don't.

As soon as you "sign" any form of contract you are agreeing by law to that contract under your legal name, at which point your whole "I am not the person on the birth certificate" kinda doesn't work yea?

Not looking for a fight, or loading my questions... just fail to see how you think you can accept one type of contract using a birth / legal name then claim that isn't the entity you really are when you get busted for something governed by the laws of the state/country you live in.

Hey Koroz, no anymosity detected, your questions are quite constructive.

Do you have a bank account? No
Do you own a drivers license? No
Do you own/rent a home? No
Do you buy your groceries with US dollars (or your respective country) YES (working on this one)
Do you have a phone, cell phone or any other service contract? No
Do you have ANY contractual obligation tied to your birth name? For example a cable/internet/insurance bill that is under contract for a certain amount of time? Yes, but are these contracts lawful and and enforceable?

I do see what you are trying to get at but I think the logic behind it lies with the misunderstanding of what a 'person' is in law. You can NEVER be the person on your birth certificate... it is a fictional legal entity and I am a living breathing flesh & blood man. I agree that I must have a number of contracts in place that I need to work on verifying, and in the city as you say there are some contracts that are hard to get away from, but this doesn't mean there is no room for manoeuvres. The 'person' is really a corporation that you are CEO of, and you can take control of that company and contract on it's behalf. You don't have to BE the company to contract.

Any contracts that are entered must be done so 'on behalf of' your fiction as a flesh and blood man, rather than signing as the fiction. This prevents you from admitting you are a fiction in that particular contract. When you are arrested for example, the enforceable contract is created when you actually give a name to the officer. Even if they come through your door with a so called warrant and they know your legal fiction, they still need you to admit from your own mouth your fictional title to acquire the needed consent to act on you.

Remember... the 'legal fiction' on the birth certificate is NEVER you unless you create joinder yourself. The 'laws' of the state/country you live in are not really 'law' but 'legislated acts/statutes' which are a completely different thing (although they are enforced as if they were the same). They are only enforceable on memebers of that particular 'society' (specifically the Law Society based out of Crown Temple, City of London), of which I am no longer a member (and never lawfully was!).

Keep the questions coming, it's better we work through them so you can better understand this angle.

Peace all :tiphat:

johnnyla

Veteran
duuuude. who cares even if you are technically correct the kangaroo courts don't recognize your sovereignty. the 14th amendment was not properly ratified, who cares about that? Bush was elected by the Supreme Court, who cares about that?

dude you are shooting yourself in the foot. you aren't free bro. freedom is in your head. free your mind and your ass will follow. you want freedom? take 500 micrograms of LSD.

have fun dodging the IRS now that you've red flagged yourself. i had a friend who did the same thing. they finally stopped harrassing him 15 years later.

what are you selling anyway? you selling tax shelter books? you are selling something or you bought something.

free your mind brah.

NHMI

This is a great thread. Your Birth certificate and social security number both are contracts that are hard to void without dying, because they have to withdraw the contract by asking for the card to be returned.

Since the creation of Corp US and US Corp were created in the early 1930's behind the scenes, there hasn't been a legitimately seated house, senate or President since. The also decided to cut the amount of grains of gold the American doller was worth as well without doubling peoples assets so they essentially stole half of the people's money without notice, now I wonder if they sold the extra 50% of gold left over, if someone took it for personal gain or if they just printed twice as much money, I have yet to locate this information.

It is possible to get out of the corperation but extremely difficult to understand because the Govt plays games with symantics so even using the wrong word in a sentence can invalidate the process...I am trying to get all the info so I can put together a clearcut info pack of how to get out of the rule of corperate actors and bankoterrorists. They whole purpose was because corperations don't have to adhere to Constitutions, since it was done behind the scenes, no one knew about it until years later and it was already done. The Restore America Pla is trying to mimic what they did but to return the original republic.

The only thing you are supposed to have as an American is freedom from assault, both foreign and domestic...they don't owe us healthcare or welfare and they shouldn't be taxing income, they just need to stop the misc BS spending and there will be plenty to cover neccessary expenses without raping the taxpayer...so other than that we should have no Govt interaction unless we are victimizing someone....no crime = no victim and since they aren't supposed to legislate choice, under the constitution and Republic Law, pot shouldn't even be illegal, to legislate choice is illegal...if it doesn't involve a victim it doesn't involve the govt...pretty simple...also requiring the testimony of 2 witnesses or no conviction....

This stuff is all really knew to me but even titles for houses vs Land patents where you really own the land...no one knows this stuff... if you want to help restore the republic www.gotfr.org ...teamlaw.org is a great site too... it is up to people to get educated though because the sheeple don't see it as a whole but they have had the wool pulled over their eyes for 70+ yrs while the Govt works as a collective to screw you out of your private assets...

NHMI

There is a legitimate way to get excluded from taxes, a couple people I know have done it and it has been 10yrs and no recourse...He is right on, you just need to learn this stuff and stand up for it. The Govt only has the power the people give it. I pay taxes but would like to see income tax abolished alltogether. we don't have state income tax here just Fed...so it can be done, greedy politicians are the issue.

I would disagree that the Supreme Court elected Bush jr....the religious right elected him...

The easiest solution is forget party politics, elect whoever supports upholding the Constitution in the context it was written, it is the only way to right the past wrongs and return the country to prosperity. Start with Governors and then the House, Senate and President...obviously state house and senates too, though most of state reps and senators are more realistic about honoring the Constitution and state constitutions, but there is still a lot of room for improvement... But if all 50 states had Constitutional Governors we could re-establish everything a lot easier, just do it on the state level and then lock out the FED's ability to take over and starve the serpent to death...also like NH's new firearm bill, impose penalties on federal officers enforcing fed laws that violate state laws, cuz a felony would get them fired...so it will get the job done...

NHMI

I haven't read this whole thread but his 1st post was accurate and when you sign for your drivers license you are giving up your "natural right of passage" for state sanctioned priviledges that can be suspended or revoke, yet they don't tell us that when we sign...

While there are a lot of whackjobs screaming sovereinty, there is some truth behind it and it can be done....and there is a lot of money being made off your ssn, yet it's in your name and most never see a dime...

I am trying to figure it all out right now and will be glad to share if I can find a way to make it easier....the person I am thinking of specifically who knows how it is done is not the most helpful person in the world so I am working on prying it out of him...

FreeMan

duuuude. who cares even if you are technically correct the kangaroo courts don't recognize your sovereignty. the 14th amendment was not properly ratified, who cares about that? Bush was elected by the Supreme Court, who cares about that?

dude you are shooting yourself in the foot. you aren't free bro. freedom is in your head. free your mind and your ass will follow. you want freedom? take 500 micrograms of LSD.

have fun dodging the IRS now that you've red flagged yourself. i had a friend who did the same thing. they finally stopped harrassing him 15 years later.

what are you selling anyway? you selling tax shelter books? you are selling something or you bought something.

free your mind brah.

I agree with most of this bro, but we should clear a few things up. It doesn't really matter if I am technically correct when dealing with the kangaroo courts like you say, they have their perception of reality and I have mine. If there's anything that 500mics of LSD has taught me is that that reality to some degree is perceptional and that all of ours is individual. The courts have been in power so long they ASSUME they can do what they want, regardless of the law. I see the freeman thing as more of a way of reminding them they can't just behave how they like, rather than attempt to free one's self from imaginary shackles. I agree that freedom is in the mind, it's only the true realisation of this enables me to walk this path. After all, how can you walk as a sovereign if you don't operate with a sovereign mind. Total freedom is somewhat a myth as death is always your master, no matter which psychedelics we have taken.

You say stop shooting yourself in the foot, you're red flagged etc, but I think this is perceptional. If declaring sovereignty is shooting yourself in the foot or red flagging yourself, then this MUST mean logically that on some level you are NOT free. You are UNDER another entity which will be doing the shooting or collecting the flag... am I wrong? This must be the IRS which I'm going to be having fun dodging is it? There's no reason to 'dodge' the IRS, why not tackle them head on? In your own 'free' words, who cares about them anyway? They are merely just another corporation who better produce a valid bi-lateral contract between me and them before we do any business. I'm sorry to hear about your buddy getting harrased all that time, it's not the sort of thing you want to try if you are trying to reduce your interaction with the state and it's corps. It IS the sort of thing you should try if you want to convert some of that freedom from the psychedelic realm into your physical reality (and maybe someone else's). I agree that by maintaining a free mind you will retain your freedom, but we should expand on the anomalies in the equation. As an example we are all free to grow weed wherever we are in the world, and many of us do. You take a seed, plant it, it grows - regardless of the statutory obligations that may exists in your area. Lets say your local authorities have a rule which says you aren't allowed to do this and they throw you in jail when they find out about it... will the level of freedom in your mind maintain when you are banged up in a cell 23hrs a day with not a scrap of psilocybin mushroom or dmt crystal in sight? I guess there's meditation and yoga to get stuck into.

So I guess in short what I'm trying to say is the mind has expanded bro, to the furthest corners of the universe, eschaton and realms of lexicon hyperspace... but the only thing that changes after those experiences is MY perception of reality, not my local cops, courts or government's etc. It's all good living your whole life in a cave if you are comfortable in there, but as soon as you step outside you have to take onboard other's perceptions into your reality. If I'm doing this I'd at least like the other party to think rationally, and throwing people in jail for growing plants isn't my idea of rational. We're faced with this in our physical reality every day, and it's getting a little soul destroying 'hiding' from these vultures when we aren't doing anything wrong. I'm sure some will think this all sounds crazy, but I'm sure some can relate to what I'm saying too...

Peace all :tiphat:

F

feral

ok. (laughing my ass off)
go to where I grew up...P.G.County, Maryland and try some of this crap. If it's with the police you'll find yourself with all kinds of 'bogus charges', possession of a weapon, drugs, assault on police. With the D.A. or a judge, say hello to Clifton T. Perkins the state mental hospital where a shrink will 'certify' that you are incompetent to stand trial which means they can hold you indefinitely.
bottom line if you ain't nobody and/or don't have the funds to hire a 'real' lawyer, your screwed. In a court room it comes down to one of to things, an attorney that can and will tie up the dockets with your case which the D.A.'s hate or an attorney whose good at debating because if you go to trial it's about who can argue the case the best before the jury and the charisma they have to charm them as well.

bentom187

Veteran
how did that old guy get away with driving with no licence/plate or inspection sticker that tactical farmer posted that could save me a shitload of money.

FreeMan

how did that old guy get away with driving with no licence/plate or inspection sticker that tactical farmer posted that could save me a shitload of money.

In a nutshell... de-register your vehicle, resign any 'drivers license' you may hold, then learn your rights and be willing to stand by them (and obviously prepare yourself for some increased state interaction)

Think free and take care :tiphat:

FreeMan

so when a cop pulls me over,do i tell him that its my right to transit? look at this vid ,this is in canada so im not sure how to apply this here but a cool example of how he handdled this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfbfpz4iYDU

I'm not sure where you are bro but the procedure is basically the same. De-register vehicle, resign license, then 'Notice' or 'Affidavit' any and all interested parties such as LEO, Driving Authority etc that you are exercising your common law right to journey in your automobile. They have no way of lawfully rebutting your claims and these now stand as truth in law.