What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Lawful Rebellion, THE new hope.

For those of you who are willing to go the extra mile, and consider some really different shit, this thread is going to change your life, as it has mine and thousands of others all over the world.

My girlfriend and I have been studying "law" and the differences of a "law" and a "statute" for the past 10 or so months, and we have discovered unreal power that we never believed we once had.

Ever wonder just HOW all these rich assholes get away with just about everything? Why the only lawyers that actually get you dismissed are millions of dollars?

Well through unbelievable amounts of studying a few men and women have found a bombshell, and that is:

Natural born human beings are only obligated to obey ONE universal law, the law of the land, which is never kill anyone, or harm/steal private property.

You can even look it up yourself in a Law dictionary, I recommend Black's Law Dictionary, they are at most libraries.

However if you are born in a Common Law country or jurisdiction, you are not a Natural born Human Being, the day you were born a document was written up creating a FICTIONAL entity what we all call the STRAWMAN. (birth certificate)

This is the day you became a "PERSON".
A fictional debtor that is legal property of a corporation (known as the "UNITED STATES" in caps, NOT to be confused with The United States of America (which is land), and under this document you are obliged to obey every statute they can come up with.
(like the one that says marijuana is illegal)

Black's Law Dictionary (7th Ed.) (1999) defines "person" as:

1. A human being.
2. An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognized by law as having the rights and duties of a human being.

rights and duties, I whip my ass with their rights and duties

Unlike all of you, I am not one of these Persons, I am no longer a legal entity that is obliged to obey a statute.

Statute - this is NOT law, it is given the FORCE or COLOUR of law by those who consent aka bind themselves legally through contract
(a friend wrote that, best definition I have ever seen)

So how do you all free yourself from ridiculous bureaucratic statues like You cant wear baggy pants in a county in Wyoming, or spit on the side walk in a city in Rhode Island, or you can't GROW SOME FUCKING MEDICINAL MARIJUANA WITHOUT A DOCTORS SAY SO!?!?

You DEMAND your Birth Rights and claim yourself a sovereign human being!!
Via a Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right, you can see mine here:
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...id=99999&func=view&catid=230&id=158546#158746

I suppose all of this sounds too good to be true so before I loose you all, here is proof:

I traveling (not driving, ill get into this later) in Arizona doing a safe speed on a newly paved strait highway with no traffic of 76mph in a 65mph zone, when a police officer coming in the opposite direction pulled an Illegal U turn in the middle of the highway. I Pulled over on the side of the road, jumped out of the car and stood there with the engine off.

On Another date I was in Nevada fishing in a natural stream to catch some trout for dinner when a game warden came up demanded I show him my identification and fishing license (which is a contract between you and the state saying that you obey their statute) He forced me with arrest to sign his contract (citation and court appearance) I signed it In Protest to, and under duress (I will explain more on this)

Here is how they were both handled, you will know my name and see my face after you read this link.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...na&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=230&id=179924

Now I know a lot of the talk and legal languange might not make sense to some of you so watch Robert Menard's crash course here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7040453665540929835#

(The intro is kind of corny, bear with it)

You can also ready Mary Croft's book:
http://www.google.com/search?q=how+...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

(just click the PDF file, she rambles a lot, but is still informative)

Then when you have a basic understaning of this stuff, Winston Shrout will complete you.
Get this, Imagine buying your dream house with your surety bond account that has been hidden from you that has hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions.

I suppose you would want proof of that too?

Well Here You Go!

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7678707764082656820#docid=-7922794373953167653

I love this woman, she has the balls of a lion, she ended up selling this house to a friend making I think 500k, that is rightfully hers.

I have MUCH more information to share, but I must go, so I will post what I have now for you to all get started, someone once told me that if only 50 million american's did this we could destroy the corporate elite simply by making them bankrupt... restore this country to what it once was...

Imagine 100s of acres fields of marijuana growing free.

What? no, I don't believe in jah or jesus or w/e this is simple (I use lower case letters because there is no proof they are or ever were real people), just watch the seminar I posted He will explain it all.

Koroz

What? no, I don't believe in jah or jesus or w/e this is simple (I use lower case letters because there is no proof they are or ever were real people), just watch the seminar I posted He will explain it all.

Go up to a cop, smoking a joint in a place like Texas lets say..

Have him arrest you, then go to court.. try out this defense then come back here and let me know how that worked out for you. If it works, ill be the first to praise you =)

ANgrychair

All good and informative, but here in the US the officials believe they have the right to arrest and detain you indefinately without charge. Telling them you dont agree isnt going to save your ass :(. They have the guns, they have the prisons, they OWN the police state.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Wish I could remember where but, just recently read of a Judge who gave a serious tongue lashing to a lawyer who brought Black's Law Dictionary into the court. The Judge stated it was a "see spot run" level primer for first year students only, had no place in a court and, if the lawyer tried it again, there would be trouble.

I don't know if the Judge is right or wrong. I do know he's the Judge. Take it for what it's worth.

havalota

For all those wondering how the government can maintain a clearly unconstitutional prohibition on anything, watch and learn from the links and think about it for a while. Truly mind blowing.

J

JackTheGrower

Perhaps blowing up this planet will be the best thing for the Universe.

Seriously.. If there are other worlds with advanced life then destroying ours will save them a hell of a lot of travesty.

So to hell with all our problems.. let's go with destroying our planet! Hell we all have to die and every living thing dies... No problem with the logic.. Time is not an issue ..

That should panic the wealthy...

Viva Iran's Nukes!

High gravity

always2theLeft,

you are so correct. good for you in declaring your freedom and taking it.

it takes big mental balls, courage, perseverance to face off with the biggest charade on earth. :dueling:

most of us are mentally castrated and don't know how or what it takes to live free.:yoinks:

keep us informed of your success and failures!! it will help others!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this combined with jury nulifiaction can save your ass from prison. It is such an interesting argument that is will be seen by many courts through the appeals system needed.

great info

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does any of this actually apply in the usa?

Also CAN WE STICKY THIS THREAD?

Last edited:

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Perhaps blowing up this planet will be the best thing for the Universe.

Seriously.. If there are other worlds with advanced life then destroying ours will save them a hell of a lot of travesty.

So to hell with all our problems.. let's go with destroying our planet! Hell we all have to die and every living thing dies... No problem with the logic.. Time is not an issue ..

That should panic the wealthy...

Viva Iran's Nukes!

People have been wondering "why are we here, what is our purpose?" for millenia. I came to the realization through observation that the ultimate goal of the human race is to consume this planet. If you ignore the intrigues and temporal thoughts of people, and just observe their actions as a whole, you'll see that I am correct. Really, there's no point in dragging out our destiny, and agree with the post above. Drill a hole to the center of the planet and drop in the nukes.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i read the thread on tzm forum, interesting stuff..

questions:

why wouldn't lawyers use this kind of information more often?
"Talon"'s question: "what about the fact that you don't believe in god?"
has anyone actually successfully received the social security money?

thanks
ArcticBlast

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ it doesnt benifit them to use this info. like stock brokers they get paid weather you win our lose. A quick victory is their profit loss.

Last edited:
Ehhh, not so much

Ehhh, not so much

Somehow, I don't think there's any legal footing to stand on here. It's not that it seems too easy (which it does) or that it relies on logic that no one in a position of power would accept (which it also does) or that it ignores the fact that, like it or not we live in a society and have been forced into incredibly bizarre positions as a result of bastardizations of social contract theories (which it does)...It's the fact that in order for any of this to matter, you'd need a platform to stand on and someone to listen to this.

In this forum, I'm sure we're all very much aligned on issues related to cannabis legalization, etc...however, we are not the ones to whom this argument needs to be made. In the "real world" I highly doubt any one would allow such an argument to be made and even if it was, no one would listen. The argument rests on logic similar to mathematical proofs that show 2+2=5...your logic rests on switching identities and one unfortunate side effect of living in Wesetern Dualistic Societies, is that, according to the law of identities, x is always x and x is never not x...Your swapping of person/individual/whatever semantics you wish to insert here will not hold water in any situation that matters. While it's an interesting perspective, it will be relegated to the realm of thought exercise because there is no practical application of it.

Marshmello

Funny Guy.

Funny Guy.

I traveling (not driving, ill get into this later) in Arizona doing a safe speed on a newly paved strait highway with no traffic of 76mph in a 65mph zone, when a police officer coming in the opposite direction pulled an Illegal U turn in the middle of the highway. I Pulled over on the side of the road, jumped out of the car and stood there with the engine off.

Well, you never got to it later and while reading where you posted on that site http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...id=99999&func=view&catid=230&id=158546#158585
you stated: "I was doing 80 in a 45 while I was in arizona last month, the cop was coming in the opposite direction so i pulled over to the shoulder, turned my engine off and got out of the car before she put her lights on, she said Get back in the car, I am pulling you over, I laughed at her,"

................so, why no mention of the "Illegal U-Turn" in the other post? 76 or 80? The bovine fecal smell is creeping into my nose....

I'll tell ya What I'd really like to see is you, trying some of that wise-ass act with one of the Officers in District 3 in Denver. :dueling:
IMO, It would be worthy of an unedited versions of *COPS*.

Anyhoo, when you decide to come back to reality, I'll still be here.:nanana:

I'd bet $20 bucks he's an Alex Jones fan.....any takers?