What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Humboldtlocals Greenhouses

H

hulkbogan

I believe the ladies I got the VIP seeds from were from Cortes Island. That was about five years ago. No sample, LOL but I may soon be revealing the name of my collective where you can join to get my meds.

It's a small world man. I grew up there.. such a small Island I bet I know who they are. Well props on rocking the Cortes purp down in Humboldt .. your doing it justice for sure.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Thanks HB, I just do one full season harvest out of my greenhouses. I might be reentering the light dep arena next year after a ten plus year hiatus. I have to see who is on my team next year and if we can handle the additional work load. I know my collective brethren would love some fresh mid summer meds.

A natural one in Spiring can be handy, less heat of all kinds...

Love your work !

doublejj

Veteran
Winter grow?

Winter grow?

Great stuff!

Have you ever tried a Winter grow in the greenhouse?

Peace
jj
P.S. I love your greenhouses, I have one & it's great. You've got me considering a bud trimming machine also! LOL!

H

humboldtlocal

No winter grows. I am planning on doing some light dep next spring/early summer but it won't be in these greenhouses.

TheOutlawTree

fuckin awsome gardens humboltlocal!! Hey i got a question...Do you know of any Greenhouse film that lets most sun rays in, but is tinted so that the choppers cant see through it well??? The flying pigs are rampant around my area.

H

humboldtlocal

I use woven greenhouse plastic on my roofs. You can't see through it and it lets in plenty of light.

bigbrokush

how many harvests per year? one?... LA pays $4k for bomb OG

I'm building a greenhouse myself.. only it is going to be a bedroom conversion with solexx panels

what soil do you use? i'm using happyfrog.. what nutes are you using? I'm using organic and house and garden..but I feel I should do pure 3D organics.. thank you and good luck.. I wonder how many lbs you got for the year

you get more in dirt than raised beds?
Not for outdoor/GreenHouse. More like $3300

nugbuckets

someday Bro.....someday! Looks like a great year, surprised to hear you are thinking dep scene for 2010', you must have a reliable crew bro. Good luck, will be watching.

S

SicKSKills

Not for outdoor/GreenHouse. More like $3300

why would anyone bring it down there for 33 when they can get 35 for it from locals up here 4+ to non locals, straight outdoor... good og is a hot commodity.... typically ppl from la cant tell greenhouse from indoor, see it every day.

turbo14

Veteran
Very inspiring brotha:) How do you like the twister? We are hoping to purchasing one in the next year or so for our greenhouse project. Good Karma coming your way!

Turbo

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks for the love turbo. I love my Twisters. You should read my thread in my sig about trimming with them. Good luck with your GH.

Latest posts

Latest posts