What's new

R.I.P Michael Jackson

H

h^2 O

Jackson had just started training with Lou Farigno (Incredible Hulk) a few weeks ago. Lou Farigno killed Michael Jackson

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
shame on you haters. the man is dying and he changed the world. no matter what he deserves respect.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
L.A. times say he's dead according to CNN, there still saying coma
but it could be he's being kept alive via machines

please keep it civil folks, you may not like him or you may love him but this isn't the place to discuss his failings
esp at this time

M

movingtocally

Now that the jokes are over, I do feel kinda sad watching the old jackson five songs.

He lived a tragic life.

H

h^2 O

shame on you haters. the man is dying and he changed the world. no matter what he deserves respect.
ESBE he's not dying, he's dead. They declared him dead as soon as he got to the hospital - DOA

T

TheMintMan

I'm thinking TMZ jumped the gun...or they're running a con for publicity. No other credible news sources have said he's dead yet...just that he was hospitalized in a coma. Seems like something those douchebags would do...their entire organization exists on nothing but harrassing celebrities and gossiping about shit they don't even have a scoop on.

I can see them all now giggling like little girls at the very thought of conning the public and getting a shitload of hits on their site, because every story links back to tmz.com saying he died. we'll see. don't really care, but i'd bet a dollar on them being full of shyt. :rolleyes:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...well best start a conspiracy thoery.......ever thought that he might have faked his own death?

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
...well best start a conspiracy thoery.......ever thought that he might have faked his own death?

Ever thought he booked that whole tour for all that money knowing he was gonna go to twinkle star? Get some last minute cashish? Stop the press...you heard it here first...

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
I'm thinking TMZ jumped the gun...or they're running a con for publicity. No other credible news sources have said he's dead yet...just that he was hospitalized in a coma. Seems like something those douchebags would do...their entire organization exists on nothing but harrassing celebrities and gossiping about shit they don't even have a scoop on.

I can see them all now giggling like little girls at the very thought of conning the public and getting a shitload of hits on their site, because every story links back to tmz.com saying he died. we'll see. don't really care, but i'd bet a dollar on them being full of shyt. :rolleyes:

Dude there are over 1400 sources citing this.

http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&ned=us&ncl=dQSUMElLXBYIa4Mfmh-G5x3-CNkpM&topic=h