What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why cannabis legalization vs. decriminilization is disasterous for the global economy

Saker

Even though my personal opinion is that it should be legal,
some good points about the economics perspective!!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
my thought is should be decriminilizerd

that is .. no legal statues, you can grow sell whatever wihtout government regulation OR support or the down sides that go wiht it

i think every human should be able to have access to certain things without having to marry into society, our freedom of choice should be real

why be forced to live according to modern medicine, there are many alertnatives that are not regulated at all and they are used with success i am simply suggesting the same for weed

But that will never happen, and the next best thing is to just keep it illegal, and let the black market do its thing.

Turn the reins over to the federal government, and they will fuck it up for people like you and me, because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO.

Latest posts

Latest posts