What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You have the right to remain silent

Jamorg13

Full name, birthdate, mmj card if yiu have one, will not answer further questions without my lawyer, I plead the fifth.(all of this Ina polite manner). Plead the fifth through the entire trial if necessary. MOST convictions are based on some dumbass thing a person said to incriminate themselves.

I have a question for you guys. My brother was trying to break up an altercation between psychiatric patients arguing over cigarettes. One slaps a cell phone out of the others hand while he was on the phone with me. When i get there the police are asking questions. They then ask my brother his name......call his name in on a radio and rather than ask him what he saw as a witness they ask him if he has any weapons on him? WTF? It made me wonder what kind of twisted shit these cops have on him cause def not accurate! Is this even legal? Strange shit! Small town NEW YORK bullshit?

Adamshire

Full name, birthdate, mmj card if yiu have one, will not answer further questions without my lawyer, I plead the fifth.(all of this Ina polite manner). Plead the fifth through the entire trial if necessary. MOST convictions are based on some dumbass thing a person said to incriminate themselves.
I agree with you,i read a similar sentence in a psychology book. I don't remember it clearly, but the general idea is similar to what you said.