What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything Sour

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feel free to add your Sour Diesel pictures here. All Sours are welcome, IBL, Double Sour Diesel, Giesel, etcetera. Ancestors are welcome too. ;)

This thread is meant to be a reference for the Sour Diesel family. :)

We'll start with this picture of an ECSD clone maturing in a sea of young M39s.

Let's see your best images of the Sour Diesel family.

20Sour_towers.JPG

cyburnt

I've run quite a few Dieselcrosses- Lemme see what I've got

I've run quite a few Dieselcrosses- Lemme see what I've got

Diesel, Straw Diesel, Willie Diesel, Lisa Marie, DSD, Diesel x G-13 and a few of Zeps crosses Which didn't make this photo op. :chin: My fav of all is prolly Zeps Cappuccino, though it may be a bit rich for everyday smoking. I've also run a few Soma Deisel crosses. Dunno much first hand about RMs deisel:confused:

Last edited:

beancounter

Veteran
One of my fave ECSD plantz so far @ 74 days:

6103ECSD_3_74_days_12-12_1.jpg

6103ECSD_3_74_days_12-12_7.jpg

6103ECSD_3_74_days_12-12_9.jpg

6103ECSD_3_74_days_12-12_9_1.jpg

6103ECSD_3_74_days_12-12_9_5.jpg

Here's a chunky lil girl I'm fond off, she gave me almost an oz outa 1l before harvest:

6103ECSD_4_70_days_12-12_1.jpg

6103ECSD_4_70_days_12-12_4.jpg

6103ECSD_4_70_days_12-12_5.jpg

Then my 1st ECSD at about 45-50 days flower, much more traditional looking:

6103ECSD_about_45_days_1.jpg

6103ECSD_about_45_days_4.jpg

6103ECSD_about_45_days_5.jpg

6103ECSD_about_45_days_6.jpg

6103ECSD_about_45_days_9_1.jpg

she's a nice one, me love her long time :joint:

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Nice Diesels Everyone......Heres some old pics I'm sure most have seen already... Its the ECSD CLone at day 69 flower......I have 2 Nice ECSD's 30 days into flower as we speak....I'll try to take some pics of them Tomorrow if i have some time....Great Thread CC....~ogr

70s_PotHead

ECSD at about 55 daze. don't know how anyone who has smoked it couldnt like ECSD, taste and high is near the top of the charts IMO :yummy: :yummy:

3071ecsd_54d_008-med.jpg

3071ecsd_54d_009-med.jpg

3071ecsd_54d_011-med.jpg

3071ecsd_54d_010-med.jpg

the harvest
3071ecsd_budz_002-med.jpg

70s :joint:

Last edited:

illKills

I don't care what anyone says, Diesel is great. Love em all, espicially Tangerine Diesel (NYCDxG13Haze). All the pix look so good.

G

illKills said:
I don't care what anyone says, Diesel is great. Love em all, espicially Tangerine Diesel (NYCDxG13Haze). All the pix look so good.

hey illkills, been sometime since ive seen ya around, so they let ya out for a bit eh.

tangerine diesel, is that cut the same as the tangerine haze? samo ,samo just different name? have the first run of the tangerine haze here, and it has great aromas in flower, cant wait to give her a toke.

CBF

G

some diesel cross shots!

some diesel cross shots!

don't quote me on it, but i think this is lisa marie or wonder diesel?

some ibl dried

some dried d39 shots

Last edited:

cannigrow

I also don't know how people can rag on a well grown sour diesel plant. I've fucked up a few, but the ones that I dial in are super. These are the IBLs, not the orig. clone.

G

Super Nice Sours everyone. I have a ECSD I just put into 12/12. Will be my first run of the clone. I can only hope to have as nice of a showing as all of you.

Take Care

Mo,

aeric

Veteran
SDV3 not the best pics or runs but you can see how much I love her

4 weeks or so, newer run

sea of V3 10 wk old from way back

13 wk total for a deadly finish

G

first sourD cut i had, was gifted to me as the Katsu SD. really good plant.

current cut, which is the skunky diesel plant. makes the same buds as yours CC. although yours were cured to perfection:yes: pretty nice plant as well.

G

Here is my IBL from about 6 months back, she was at about 9 weeks into flower.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts