What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 central oregon outdoor

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Is that Cotton Candy from seed you started ? Or a clone you picked up ? I hear there are some real potent pheno's to be found in the seeds. But really I'm just posting so I can watch this thing happen ! It's gonna be awesome !

Dankwolf

Clone of cotton candy

Clone of cotton candy

She is my go to girl . Skunky/fruity/hashy with a no celing high that last for aroun 3 1/2 hours . Perfect hybred not to indica not to sativa . Oder would be a issue in non legal state's

A few pics of her indoor and out door .

Dankwolf

Dankwolf

Small update. Irragation is going out tomorrow .

Small update. Irragation is going out tomorrow .

My girls are still going through transplant shock from 10 days ago . But other then that thinhs are going well . Plants are around 7ft tall . Potters are 11ft by 2.5ft.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll tell ya......you guys out west are on a different level with your outdoor grow set-ups. I'm sure partly because it's legal....but hats off you guys kill it in Cali/Oregon area especially. I used to have a hi-tech indoor grow setup but I can't compete on the outdoor level, frankly I've not seen many guys out east that can. You guys keep the bar high and we'll keep trying!!! Nice grow and plants guys. I'd love to have the flat space and water hook-up system a lot of you guys use. I'm still old schooling stuff and keeping shit hid and scared the helicopters or police will see.

Dankwolf

I'll tell ya......you guys out west are on a different level with your outdoor grow set-ups. I'm sure partly because it's legal....but hats off you guys kill it in Cali/Oregon area especially. I used to have a hi-tech indoor grow setup but I can't compete on the outdoor level, frankly I've not seen many guys out east that can. You guys keep the bar high and we'll keep trying!!! Nice grow and plants guys. I'd love to have the flat space and water hook-up system a lot of you guys use. I'm still old schooling stuff and keeping shit hid and scared the helicopters or police will see.

I remember the old days out here . Personaly i miss it . 4k a p now predictions are 200 a p for this season lol . This is only my secon year out door . I was a indoor snob for many years back vefore it was cool lol. Just saying consider your self lucky . And by that i mean

1 you have a market
2 the market is not fred by a bunch of hype and marketing by greedy large companies
3 it was fun/ thrilling when you had to hide it
4 strians where judged by effect not name lol

I am sure i coould come up with more but it is just depressing lol.

:tiphat: injoy it wile it last

Goats

yeah, it's a tough one :(
on one hand you don't want to put a limit on who can produce, but then the market gets incredibly over-saturated and it's hard to make money.

i am anticipating the same for canada shortly.

Latest posts

Latest posts