What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

og kush hash direct from morocco

i was lucky to get this one few days ago .

it was said to me "dinafem morocco "

anyone have a story about this one ,and the citrus in the photo ?

small smoke report :

morocco smell with hint of sour .

light cold press .

nice quality under microscope ,not much impurities

effect takes 15 minutes to feel it ,then 45 minutes kind of heady high ,alert ,tonic ,indica part comes slowly after more than 1 hour and last one hour more

ceiling is fast to build

i founded it was too much fresh ,or not enough old ,or not dried on the direct sun (moroccan style ),little too much water in it ,if really i search the defaults

Attachments

• IMG_3981.jpg
    IMG_3981.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3991.jpg
    IMG_3991.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3984.jpg
    IMG_3984.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3989.jpg
    IMG_3989.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3982.jpg
    IMG_3982.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 164

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Nice Moroccan hash Lagoutche.

Crumble the hash block to allow it to dry for a few more days then (also sift the powder again if you want) repress it again a la Frenchy Cannoli style with a glass bottle filled with hot water. Last step is to roll your re pressed hash into cannolis to cure them for a few more months into glass jars and then do another smoke report to see if there's any improvement. :biggrin:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Nice find.
I've tried Dinafems OGK a couple of times. It wasn't that great of a representation, I believe.
It was very possible stress herb, it was from the street, probably overfed as well. If it consist of Loompas Headband and their OGK, it should be great in the right hands.

Kaskadian

Veteran
Well, I prefer to grow OG Kush myself. I am not sure about the quality of imported stuff.

Moroccan hash is (mostly) excellent!

Living stateside I don't get the chance to smoke it, but you can find wonderful Moroccan hash in Europe. I always ask my cousins to make sure they have some waiting for me before I make any trips to Germany. It's a real treat for a guy like me who doesn't have access too it out here. I'd gladly take a gram of Moroccan hash over a gram of local BHO, Rosin, Bubble.

Bardo Eagle

Sorry Kaskadian but moroccan hash isn't that good, maybe the best of the best is wonderful,but some of the commercial hash can be sooo nasty nearly to throw,also the infamous culeros is unimpressive for me in my experience, bland hash taste mostly low potency but if you smoke occasionaly good quality high,really balanced thc/cbd ratio ,the best tasty hash is from scraping grinder after lot of time, glassy texture, sooo flavorful,like a cronological list of what have you smoked in the past but improved,for a gram of bho I'd slap my nuts :tiphat:

Bardo Eagle

Moroccan hash never give me that big satisfaction,nor in taste neither in effect , I experience from super crap to good quality,not full melt but some bubbly hash was smoked, If you ask me what I want to smoke this saturday with friends I say cheese or some indoor strong ganja and not a crappy shoe polish laced hash from the tunisian on duty, also because price can be very similar, there crappy hash is everywhere, good indoor is a little bit difficult to find, maybe where you live, indoor is so common that the exotic moroccan hash seems a sort of legend or something so good, commercial hash are 60 % crap, 20 % somewhat passable,15% good (like a common indoor), 5% wonderful...,if I could choose...

In Scandinavia 90%+ of all cannabis users smoke this literally low grade hash "import"
I always wondered if there was even any real cannabis in those 100 gram bars to begin with

When i started smoking home grown, and making my own sifts etc, i quickly realized that those 100 grams bars MUST have been made from waste product of the real hasis production,

I mean there is not a seconds doubt when you look at it, feel it, smell it, smoke it,

I can only speak for the "moroccan" here in scandinavia ofc

but what a freaking joke who ever is flooding the EU market with this crap hash should be sanitized!

I was blessed that i found icmag years ago, thats when i quit import hash mixed with tobacco, and started enjoying pure herb and extracts.
'It was like discovering cannabis all over again (had only tried the import till this point)

J

jaded1

I haven't seen any really low grade moroc for a few years now and to be honest,the quality nowadays is far higher than it was in the 80's before buds took over.
One thing that's great about the hash these days is no more nugget burns in your t-shirts!most hash has a pretty good oil content and they are a thing of the past

Cvh

Supermod
I don't know about the market in other countries but when I still went to the coffeeshops (in Holland) I could easily pick up some high grade Moroccan Hash (from the Rif).
Super excellent.

thinking a lot of "leftovers" that dont get sold in dutch shops go everywhere else, like germany and northern countries, uk seems to have its own lines now

vulcanofilo

Buena señores,

Vivo en Malaga, frontera del hashis en españa y realmente el 90% es mierda comercial, que se manda para italia, francia, alemania...Han aprendido a darles una apariencia mejor con productos quimicos, y pocos ya fabrican calidad,

El cultivo alli es un desastre, Plantas autoctonas por todos sitios, polvo, quimicos, semillas, pelos....Resulta dificil encontrar calidad incluso a 2/2,5 euros/gramo,

El comercial , o placas de 200 aqui cuesta 700e/kg.

El rubio mejor en placas de 100g, a 1200euros/kilo..,

Todo muy mezclado.

Haz tu hass y veras el cambio.

Latest posts

Latest posts