What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x Kali China feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x Kali China, along with Violeta, are my latest favorite indica smokes for relaxing at night :yes:

StrongTree

BubbaKush x KaliChina - this green pheno indeed leans towards her BK mom..my third run of this plant( 2nd clone).... it took a few tries to get the plant structure / yield / ratio... very big leaf / sometime internodal space can get far apart...but can be managed nicely with topping...

great evening indica...but nice for stress at any time...not overly narcotic...but potent for sure

classic kushy aromas...coffee/hashy
has a nice scent that when drying reaches out and roams around house...but not offensive or skunky
i have a few more seeds and would be interested in the purple fruit pheno
either way BubbaKush x KaliChina (greenpheno:biggrin:) is a keeper
very quick to finish ....i like this one at the 50 day range...could go longer and develop more amber trichs...but the terps and effects are stunning with early side of harvest

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad your green pheno of Bubba Kush x Kali China is still rotating in your growing cycles StrongTree ;)

Straight Bubba Kush mother grows and flowers with massive leaves, with almost no stretching,
so i try to make crosses of 'long legs' with her to improve the light penetration in her hybrids.

We are at the moment working to produce more seeds of this cross.
Hopefully Bubba Kush x Kali China limited edition will be available again in a few months.

StrongTree

Dubi...her she is again...this one was topped early and vegged longtime in a small pot,,,then into 7 gal at flowering... lst'd as she was getting so tall...just a little bending and the bamboo poles hold her at an angle... so she can look at the light but not get a sunburn
super taste / old school bubba flavor ....i just call it bubbachina and try to keep that jar full..she's not the biggest yielder but still is quite generous and so worth it...

.i have 2 more fem seeds here in my bank...someday will get another one going....
BubbaKaliChina about 4 weeks...

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice StrongTree! :)

I also like to have always at least a bit of well cured Bubba Kush x Kali China for relaxing my evenings after work.

Happy to announce that we have just harvested a small amount of fresh Bubba Kush x Kali China seeds, so a small restock of this limited edition is planned for September. :yes:

blondie

Here are my three females. I’m going to need to flower soon. That one is stretched quite tall now. These don’t stretch much in flower correct?

Attachments

• E9A51ED0-27B4-43ED-8BBD-8E1499E12769.jpg
    E9A51ED0-27B4-43ED-8BBD-8E1499E12769.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 38
  • A21E1168-F70A-4BFC-8FCF-BE557DD508C7.jpg
    A21E1168-F70A-4BFC-8FCF-BE557DD508C7.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 4DA7841B-2ACE-438E-AB35-BC5EE666B3FA.jpg
    4DA7841B-2ACE-438E-AB35-BC5EE666B3FA.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 36

StrongTree

Here are my three females. I’m going to need to flower soon. That one is stretched quite tall now. These don’t stretch much in flower correct?

not too stretch much but still give them some space until you get familiar with your phenos habit...the pheno ive been running jumps up a bit for sure... and expands a bit ... just watch the big leaf and internode spacing it is totally manageable and worth it....some lowers can be coaxed as side branches...others i remove during stretch... as Dubi has said it's selected for a wide internode space....it does help accommodate the light and big leaves...which i like to think of as giant solar panels,,,so i try to not remove too many:biggrin:

overall shes not messy or floppy and rather predictable.... i just put 3 untopped 1 footers into flower
picture.php

and here are few that have finished stretching...they have been flowering about 2weeks
picture.php

picture.php

blondie

Looking good! I’m flowering mine any day now. Maybe tomorrow. I am also running 2 OE and three Malawi alongside.

My tent humidity has been soooo high, around 70-80. I’ve got a few small patches of white on the leaves. I’m shopping for dehumidifier now. Hope to get one before flower.

Attachments

• AA8DA8B2-1DC6-4C51-AE11-92FF0E86C112.jpg
    AA8DA8B2-1DC6-4C51-AE11-92FF0E86C112.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 4E488241-717F-4ABC-A63C-DD9740DB34BE.jpg
    4E488241-717F-4ABC-A63C-DD9740DB34BE.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 5CEEA32C-16FB-452C-8B11-2B32BDD4E18F.jpg
    5CEEA32C-16FB-452C-8B11-2B32BDD4E18F.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 40

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi blondie,

Nice to see your Bubba Kush x Kali China already in flowering :yes:

How is the air flow in your indoor setup ? With a stronger ventilation the plants will produce thicker stems to later hold bigger and heavier buds and the humidity will lower down too. Indicas like a dry environment during flowering. Best wishes.

YukonKronic

How did I miss this? Damn Dubi... if I had a million bucks I bet you would end up taking most of it! Haha the rest would go into a breeding lab! I keep wanting to buy ACE genetics and cross em to other ACE genetics! Lol I feel like I’m somehow just making sand castles in the footsteps of larger creatures.
This also made me want Kali China again. Damn... every time I see her mentioned in a thread that flavour and aroma flood back and I’m left wondering how the shit I ever let go of it... or more precisely failed to get it back after “The Freeze”.
Ha! Throw yer Zam crosses in a freezer for ten or twenty minutes Dubi.
I’ll bet you 50 of my best seeds they all survive.:tiphat:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Just broke the soil surface, looking forward to this one. I hope it's good for night time.

Going right now:

Thai Chi
Bubba Chi
PCK Chi
Kali Chi
NepJam Chi
OE Chi
ZamChi
ChiPanama

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
heheheheh knowing you like so much Kali China and our Bubba hybrids like Bubba x PCK i'm sure you will like this cross as well ;)

How did I miss this? Damn Dubi... if I had a million bucks I bet you would end up taking most of it! Haha the rest would go into a breeding lab! I keep wanting to buy ACE genetics and cross em to other ACE genetics! Lol I feel like I’m somehow just making sand castles in the footsteps of larger creatures.
This also made me want Kali China again. Damn... every time I see her mentioned in a thread that flavour and aroma flood back and I’m left wondering how the shit I ever let go of it... or more precisely failed to get it back after “The Freeze”.
Ha! Throw yer Zam crosses in a freezer for ten or twenty minutes Dubi.
I’ll bet you 50 of my best seeds they all survive.:tiphat: