What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st round with good genetics

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
flowers are looking good! those are Scout Breath and Forum Breath?

if you can, toss your moms outside to get some sunlight for a few months, keeps them healthy with the full spectrum, it's not too late this year if you can supplement a little light to keep them from flowering or move them in and out when the weather is good.

2 forum breath 1 of which was the mutant. 2 cognac got from a friend. I am worried about bringing bugs in from outside. Also the veg is on auto water now so I can do stuff like go on vacation :biggrin:. Mothers are scout breath, forum breath, cognac. I have some Maple leaf indica seeds I wanna pop and run now that I have a clue. Also have an assortment of indica indoor seeds from sensi from last year. Then I got like 5 forum breath seeds, 5 gorilla breath but couldnt get any of the other 10 to pop so not to hopefull on these. Plus any other goodies I end up getring from ya at some point :tiphat: The thing that sucks is I might have to shut down this winter for a surgery but I am working on that because I definitely dont want to shut down :comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts