What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Argo's front and back office

argo430

Veteran
Day time is between 15 to 29 and night is running around 20-35 depending on Outside RH levels. I have two 6" HO can fans with no filters and short throws (12" straight outside thru a 8" Tee ) running 24/7 and two circ fans all combined working over the seems of the tent and zippers of the gorilla pretty good. (negative pressure). I could not physically make any more air flow. I have been at war with it over a year just showing up two weeks before finish normally it's like a monsanto super PM strain. I live with three high maintenance women so my basement is stuffed from floor to ceiling with clothes and stupid shit I am sure a latent spore playground. uggh

argo430

Veteran
Does it climb much on the days that you water the plants?
I am sure it does but with the wall min max im not seeing significant changes. I am sure once it came in on the clones the basement has a million places for the spores to go it has been an uphill battle.

argo430

Veteran
Just a few. I pulled the LA shooting, Finding some dark beans but not too many so I am happy about continuing the cherry puff crosses. I cleaned the tent and configured it for two trays of top drip and moved in the ASAD's. the closet now houses the other two ASAD's one of which just showed male and the NLRD reveg. I will collect some ASAD pollon and cross it with the girls in the tent. The top drip hugo unislab is not disappointing me.

Attachments

• not much but it smells great.jpg
    not much but it smells great.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 14
  • first beans.jpg
    first beans.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 11
  • asad today b look a bit un happy.jpg
    asad today b look a bit un happy.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 12
  • asad stem827b.jpg
    asad stem827b.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 16
  • asad stem827a.jpg
    asad stem827a.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 11
  • clst826.jpg
    clst826.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 14

MrBungle

I was just wondering about when the humidity spikes, and if it has to do with when the break out occurs

cause pm spores don't really proliferate during dry times, but the spores are easily transferred around, then wait till the right conditions to fuck everything up..

Do you have any plants outside your house that are prone to PM?

I have lilac bushes right outside my back door that get covered in PM in late summer here, but I never see it in my room, I suspect its cause my humidity is a quite a bit higher during the summer...

argo430

Veteran
I will watch it closer. i still think this strain seems to work in low humidity or i havent located the source.

MrBungle

Yup..... I think whats happening is whatever is infected is spreading the spores into your tent.. then when you water it creates the perfect conditions around the lower part of your plants for it to thrive.....

If you can find your source for PM and treat that.... you might be able to control it in your garden..... perhaps more trimming on your lowers as well.. to keep the vegetation away from the damp soil

Last edited:

argo430

Veteran
I have to say me and the power bill were not happy with my over trimming big plant time suck i created so i changed things up today with an eye toward the future and salvaging what ever it is i am doing here. The plan move a single ASAD boy in the tent with a single girl and let them go hog wild. Right now both boys are in with a single ASAD girl i will cull one. I added twin two lamp T5HO fixtures on either side of the center mounted 315 with two 660 nm bulbs and two full spectrum with uv added It should help to get the spectrum back in line with flowering.

In the closet i added the 2nd 315 back in with the Northern lights REDUX reveg and trimmed the other ASAD girl to 5 stems and will finish flowering these two out in this space.

I am planning on starting some Power Diesel fems from sin city seeds and wont veg them so long.

I hope everyone had a good hump day.

Attachments

• 660 and uv.jpg
    660 and uv.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 11
  • new config.jpg
    new config.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 14
  • clst830.jpg
    clst830.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 14

argo430

Veteran
So in the tent i am letting both boys stay for awhile this is the final answer for the ASAD plan.

In the closet it looks like the pollination with the NLRD reveg was a success.

I still need to get something started i am just waiting a bit so the young ones are not so large going into flower.

Attachments

• rps20150630 185819
    rps20150630 185819
    23.8 KB · Views: 22
  • blueberry x  og grape krypt.jpg
    blueberry x og grape krypt.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 12
  • ASAD boys96.jpg
    ASAD boys96.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 13
  • asadgirl 96.jpg
    asadgirl 96.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14

argo430

Veteran
a few from today. the Tent is holding three ASAD kashmir plants (MMF) that I m crossing to make f2's.

The Closet holds a Northern Lights Redux on the left (several different houses NL open pollinated by a guy named Freakshow) and on the right we have an ASAD Kashmir i let a bit of store bought pollen lose in here ( Blueberry x O.G. Grape Krypt ) i sprayed down The ASAD really good before letting it go but managed to get a few branches on the right. so i have beans of both on the way plus the ASAD Kashmir f2's will be sorting a few seeds come the fall.

Have a good weekend.

Attachments

• nlrd99.jpg
    nlrd99.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 12
  • tent today99.jpg
    tent today99.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 10
  • asad99.jpg
    asad99.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 12
  • asadmindless.jpg
    asadmindless.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 11
  • nlrdreveg99.jpg
    nlrdreveg99.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 12
  • asadclst99.jpg
    asadclst99.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 10

argo430

Veteran
A few pics from today.

Attachments

• asad welldusted.jpg
    asad welldusted.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 14
  • asad912.jpg
    asad912.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 11
  • NLRDREVEG912.jpg
    NLRDREVEG912.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 16
  • ASADMMF912.jpg
    ASADMMF912.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 13

argo430

Veteran
It's been a few. Started some beans I put them on the grow room stereo and i have seeds up in 48 hours. Wow.

The pump in the tent sucked in some coco husk and i found the seed plant withered and toppled and angry with me... I cleaned the pump and got her watered and righted. Doh.. pump bag comes to mind after friend suggested it... ha ha.

The northern lights fattening up and both ASAD Kashmir looking good peace...

Attachments

• that just happened.jpg
    that just happened.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 12
  • lift off..jpg
    lift off..jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 13
  • ASAD at lo918.jpg
    ASAD at lo918.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 12
  • t918.jpg
    t918.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 10
  • nlrdreveg beforelo.jpg
    nlrdreveg beforelo.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 11

argo430

Veteran
I Transferred over the seedlings to the 3" Cubes Thanks K much love. 5/5 on the Sin City Seeds gear this co is ligit going on 100% germination on 5 packs of beans i picked up at the HTCC a few years back. The local disp beans 1/3 two came up and one shed his head so 1/3 on the buba kush x barberry brute.

attachment.php

My drip caps are going to work great with the 3" starters This will sit great on a uni-slab. i will drip with a line on the top.

attachment.php

all looking as good as can be...

seeded ASAD Kashmir by Bare Frog

attachment.php

NLReDux by Freak Show seeded with a blueberry hybrid.

attachment.php

ASAD in the closet looking fine

attachment.php

Have great weekend.

Attachments

• nlrdchunk.jpg
    nlrdchunk.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ASADCa.jpg
    ASADCa.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 12
  • asadatlightson923.jpg
    asadatlightson923.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 12
  • this should work.jpg
    this should work.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 12
  • cab back in action.jpg
    cab back in action.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SEDEDASAD.jpg
    SEDEDASAD.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 14

argo430

Veteran
Just a few from today. I got the res relocated out of the tent. I modded the res with a float valve so it will stay topped off via the 20 gallon trash can sitting on a milk crate. I decided to just use the ATO as a secondary res for now i mixed up 55 gal of GH flowering nutes at 50% strength with some Si, Epsom salt and drip clean added. I am going to go drain to waste until i can wrap my head around dripping water to the res all day.

The seedlings look healthy that's one bubba kush cross and 5 fem REM from Sin city seeds.

The tent with some ASAD Kashmir from Bare Frog.

The closet looking better by the day on the left Northern Lights Redux a open pollination of several breeders northern lights that rev-veged and is almost one year old pollinated with a blueberry hybrid and on the right the ASAD a few branches got hit with the blueberry as well and the rest is un pollinated.

Have a safe week.

Attachments

• closet ASAD.jpg
    closet ASAD.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 12
  • nlrd925.jpg
    nlrd925.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 9
  • tnt926.jpg
    tnt926.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 12
  • clst926.jpg
    clst926.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 11
  • lilones.jpg
    lilones.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 16
  • new set up.jpg
    new set up.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 11
  • lookinggood.jpg
    lookinggood.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
  • ATOb.jpg
    ATOb.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

MrBungle

That ASAD looks like a chunky monkey... bet she smells pretty nice too!!

I'm tuning in on the watering system... are you designing it so you can escape from the garden every once in awhile?