What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

Bluto

Put them in water last night. Got two six packs for $25 a piece. Each pack had seven. Love that. Got to figure out my camera situation and I'll start throwing up photos. Never ran Cannarados gear but Karma speaks well of him.

2ppl

Here's a pic of the sfv mother that I flipped, was hoping for a decent yielding og cut, haha, a man can only dream! This pic is day 31

Here is an update, day 39, still weak as heck , some say that it packs on a lot of size and weight at week 9-10. I'm gonna chop it at day 63. How long do u guys run it for? Not looking too promising on the yield.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 34

2ppl

Here's a wide shot of this mother that I flipped. It was topped once and flipped at 28"ish. Pretty damn weak!!! That big of a plant might give me 2 oz hahah I hope!!! Kinda sad actually lol running 2 lights of it the next run! Weak!!!!!! Hahha that's og's for yah!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 29
Here is an update, day 39, still weak as heck , some say that it packs on a lot of size and weight at week 9-10. I'm gonna chop it at day 63. How long do u guys run it for? Not looking too promising on the yield.

Looking awesome bro. Yours def looks better than mines for yield. My run was my old mom so had lots of branches everywhere so lots of lil small buds. Most say she isn't the best of yielders but I think grown the right way she can do well. Most of the swelling does happen later in flower as I got a couple nugs with bud rot on them and they were the biggest nugs on the plant. Mines is down as of the past weekend but I don't know exact days but was in the 9-10 range but next run she will get the full 70 days for sure to see wassup. Great work bro

2ppl

Thanks bro! I don't think I can recreate this yield. The mothers that was gifted to me was taken from the best of the best sog clones. My buddy would grow 50 clones and would only take best 10 to flip and the 40 that's left he would only take the top cola from each to clone and dump everything. That's why that dude was able to get wrist sized colas. I don't have the space to do what he does. So I'll have to use the runts also. I have 3 clones that are double the size of the rest of the others . Damn these girls are slow veggers. I have clones that are 17 days old that barely grew an additional 4"!!!! It could be the thrips that causing the growth to slow down . My sfv came with thrips. Sprayed spinosad on them and they were gone. But it came back a month later, didn't realized it until a few days ago when I stared noticing all these little white spots on the leaves from the bite marks. Haha!

Darealkingjames, I can safely assume u r rooting for Cleveland tonight!! Gonna b a good series!! I watered an extra day early last night so I would b free to watch the game tonight! Lol

Cannavore

Veteran
Put them in water last night. Got two six packs for $25 a piece. Each pack had seven. Love that. Got to figure out my camera situation and I'll start throwing up photos. Never ran Cannarados gear but Karma speaks well of him.

did you get these at a canna event? his price point is closer to $100 and i havent seen any release from him with ogiesel in it. there's also another cannarado in colorado i think unless he changed his name. @therealcannarado on instagram is the one Karma is buddies with.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
transplanting mine today into milk crates......yeehaw..gonna make some crosses with it and maybe try feminizing if I choose....

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I know that the one I run is not the sfv but I have always read 70 days for ogs, but imo 65 was a little too long.

This run is coming down at 63.

2ppl

Thanks for sharing! The og's that u have ran or running, do they pack on a lot of size and weight the last two week? I'm chopping mine at 63, don't really wanna grow a 10 week strain. My sfv is at day 44 and still got a lot of fresh thick white pistils so I can assume it's still growing. Not liking the yield or the slow veg of the sfv, tho my gsc forum cut is an even slower vegger. What og r u growing shishkaboy?

Scrappy-doo

Sfv and gsc aren't exactly known for their yield. OG needs like 11 weeks to be proper. Commercial minded growers don't mix well with these strains. Big bud might be more your speed?

Bluto

In my neck of the woods OG, Bubba, Affies ran from clone are out of the field First week of August. Go figure. They remain very squat but its a blessing....

2ppl

Sfv and gsc aren't exactly known for their yield. OG needs like 11 weeks to be proper. Commercial minded growers don't mix well with these strains. Big bud might be more your speed?

Yah I know those two aren't known for their yield , but hot dang, it's awful!!! Lol!!! I think sfv yield might be worst than gsc. Gsc is small but dense , sfv don't stack and isn't that dense. Never smoked sfv before, but from what I heard it's legit. I don't really like the gsc smoke, unless I want to fall asleep. My fav smoke is wifi , I bought a cut which turns out to be fake. Still have no ideal what it is that I got. It's a decent yielder and the high is somewhere between gorilla glue and gsc. It's good enough to keep it going. I bought animal cookies and got gsc forum cut. Hahah! I'm sure everybody gone thru this before. But I can't wait to try the sfv, want to see what all this "hype" is about. If I like the smoke I'll keep growing one plant for personal Use.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
If it's your first of grow don't expect yield that comes with time they all a bit different but I like to hittem with a one time feed of a boost about wk 3-4 n again right before flush ... There's many other things ya gotta keep in check to but this one thing really helps.... the first at wk 3 helps promote stacking n the 2nd boost makes me swell real fat at the end... But really to get yield out of her she needs to be in top health and fat at flip.... Flipping vines never works well goin for yield, veg her short wide (not the easiest thing ) at least about 4 tops per, pinch tips and watch out..... Hid veg helps tremendous in flower imo...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I honestly dont know which og it is. It came labeled as ghost but I believe it to be the og kush that is just "og".

2ppl

If it's your first of grow don't expect yield that comes with time they all a bit different but I like to hittem with a one time feed of a boost about wk 3-4 n again right before flush ... There's many other things ya gotta keep in check to but this one thing really helps.... the first at wk 3 helps promote stacking n the 2nd boost makes me swell real fat at the end... But really to get yield out of her she needs to be in top health and fat at flip.... Flipping vines never works well goin for yield, veg her short wide (not the easiest thing ) at least about 4 tops per, pinch tips and watch out..... Hid veg helps tremendous in flower imo...

Stoney, thanks for ur input, much appreciated! What's the boost that u use?

Here's an update, day 45 of flip , I'll post a pic of my clones that are over 3 weeks old next time .... They look like shit!!!! Small as heck for 3 weeks , not sure what I did wrong . I gave my friend the same cut and his are about 30% bigger than mine. I use dynagro foliage and he uses heavy 16. His is showing mag deficiency and mine is pretty damn healthy ... Wtf!!! My gsc is the same age and it's even shorter!!! Wondering if it's the dynagro. I'm using dynagro foliage in flower and it's kicking ass, my plants are healthier and the nugs are stacking better than when I was using heavy 16 bloom/prime/big bud/ nirvana/ overdrive . But in veg it looks like shit!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 31

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you get these at a canna event? his price point is closer to $100 and i havent seen any release from him with ogiesel in it. there's also another cannarado in colorado i think unless he changed his name. @therealcannarado on instagram is the one Karma is buddies with.

Far as I know, the original Cannarado has stopped using that name. They mostly work with SnowHigh gear as well.

Bluto

I picked up Cannarados stuff at La Contes clone bar. They where on special half off. Maybe it is not Karmas buddy. They did place at the Denver HT cup, for whatever that is worth. They had a grip SFV crosses, some seemed a little too jumbled of crosses, i.e. polyhybridish, to jump on for me. The bud tender had good things to say. bumped the Ogesiel x SFV up, 100% germ rate. Probably F2 em to drag out the DNL, Mass SS, and SFV phenos for breeding. I did score some KKSC X ChemTang also: that germinated well also... Only time will tell, but at that price point I couldn't say no.