What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Have some Blue Fire seeds (Blueberry x Green Crack x Fire OG) from Stiiizy on Mission St in SF and

Blueberry Ogre - Ogre a popular strain in Colorado/N.California ( Bubba / Master Kush x Durban Skunk / Blueberry Kush) this version is a powerful skunky smoke with a fruity over tone. Easy to grow very long lasting when cured well. This is was one of most easy to grow for the OGK loving crowd without the hassle, our version came from the mountains of Mendocino California then we crossed it with blueberry to get more fruit in the fuel mix.. Sweet citrus flavors meet a fuel-like skunk aroma, creating a sweet and sour fusion to be enjoyed by terpene enthusiasts- great for farms or hobby growers 20-24 THC
Blueberry OG Kush- (Afghani and sativa Thai and Purple Thai x OGK ) indica domination strain- one hit and quit” strain, Blueberry is a potent sleepy breed, fruity flavors , heavy buds easy to grow THC 18 -22 + and high in delta 9

I messed up a batch accidentally dried seedlings
SFV-OGK - SFV-OGK CLONE x Prima OGK this Indica strain was back crossed to San Fernando Valley OGK clone for several years to produce a very SFV-OGK seed version of this clone only strain. It likes to be fed lots of nutrients Plants should also be allowed vegetate for at least 20 days and super-cropped so that they branch out more, great for Light deps or full term indoor or outdoor - strong smoke and may cause the munchies.
Lemon OG Kush - amazing las Vegas lemon skunk x OG Kush light citrus notes with a OG fuel background. Huge plant to be ready for it, puts on at the end huge size colas that can take a few rains ..the bud puts on very fast at end. Heavy producer easy to grow, THC 20-24

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
I've got a Lemon Larry crossed with SFV. Pretty sure they're different generations of the same thing, but either way it's a winner/keeper. Old-school taste and refined, powerful/long-lasting, high. I like that with both cuts the lemon isn't sharp or overt - it blends with the pine and the earth.

Man, that sounds really, really good.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Looks like not too many are growing real OG Kush around here....anyone else familiar with the SFV girl?

Lemon Pinesol Funk!

My go to jar for the last 5 years or so. Don't think I can do a run without her in there from now on. Really could just do her and be happy with the outcome all day but variety is nice too.

One of my favorites of sfv og was from ape 2011..

His member name was TDMaker here.

Havent seen him post on the other site for years...

Sfv og is still round here..up in reseda blvd...

Maybe when covid 19 is done ill run her again..

This Chemon , 91 is similar in smell skunk pinsol lemon...

picture.php

Wendull C.

Veteran
Off topic , but what do you guys think of motorbreath? Chem 91 x sfv , at least that's what I come up with. It is a muted og to me but the heavy effects are great for sleep and just relaxing.

Wanted to know how it was received by others.

Miraculous Meds

Off topic , but what do you guys think of motorbreath? Chem 91 x sfv , at least that's what I come up with. It is a muted og to me but the heavy effects are great for sleep and just relaxing.

Wanted to know how it was received by others.

Motor breath is fantastic smoke. Dont sleep on it. It leans more chem or chem/og blend of flavor the way i grow it. Its top notch smoke. I dont have problems with growing it, but the offspring have intersex probs ime. Im running some sfv x dj short f4 blueberry right now. Looking fantasitc. Ill snap some pics when im in there lights off next time.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I have a great Biker x SFV more friend passed some seeds. I don't have a clone of her yet. I'm also gonna run the SFV after I do these Tahoe OG I'm into at the moment.

Tynehead Tom

I'm running Chunkypigs SFValley Breath. Some beastly plants and stacking real nice.
Kept a male and am going to cross it with Biker Kush(karma's original release)
Should be some gems in there to be found.

mexweed

Veteran
20 Mendo's offering is regular seed, meaning there was a male used, more than likely the Cali Connection SFV

loyral

The " 707sfvbx3 "looks like sfv and smells like lemon skittles og slight fuel, few weeks to go till harvest..
First female of the pack! Popped only 2seeds..

" 707nuclear chem "is super greasy pure skunky spicy chem my pheno looks just like chem4..also ,
few weeks to go till harvest..
First female of the pack! Popped only 2seeds..

This is oldschool quality breeding give the man a raise!

loyral

Had a quick view on my bros harvest of my 707 chem and sfvbx3 clone i gave him and a kushcleaner sherbet freebie...only good one is the kushcleaner both sfvbx3 and the chem lost every smell and taste after cut....

Did a quick dry too from my location and its the same bogus bud...

Peace..

loyral

I report back with pics after 14day flush with proper dry and little cure to be fair!...shit looks amazing on the vines so cant be that bad if done right, stay tuned!^^

loyral

I report back with pics after 14day flush with proper dry and little cure to be fair!...shit looks amazing on the vines so cant be that bad if done right, stay tuned!^^

Hi again, the 707svfbx3 is chopped and cured and iam not impressed..
Smell is verry low, pissy carrot lemon pinesol no funk no skunk...taste is minimal creamy far from elite...
Popped the rest of the pack and so far no stem rubb funk in the line...still hope i can find a somewhat good pheno but dont count on a real elite keeper no more from my experience...

Same with the nuclear chem ...

The funny thing is i also popped some cgs ogchem2012 crosses i made and theese are already screaming full of sfv og funk with the first tiny piece of stem they grow...

Latest posts

Latest posts