What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow Moon

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Snow Moon harvest wasup :)

Really resinous, fast flowering and good looking phenos you got!
Must be a very tasty and pleasant smoke after a bit of curing, enjoy it! ;)

wasgedn

thx mate...
fast,good yield,awesome look,good smell
funky purple hints and green buds of both plants..
the other is smelling similar but also bit liKe OG too...
i guess china is berry...
and i guess pck could used to build proper og hybrid with lemon thai and chemdawg...
i thought pck is citrus...but i guess its more creamy sweet og like..maybe that is what people descripe as kushy

high is pleasant warm with some head....ideal indica for people who smoke just one or two in evening..only on weekend smokers who like indicas should be very happy with it...
but also for me ...just smoke one bong or two more and good is...
i had other times in the past when bd98 was run out and i start to smoke the other varietys i had , i didnt feel anything for two weeks...
what she miss on potency she has more on biniod profile maybe...
but again i am a sick patient he he....

wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely final shots wasgedn :yummy:

Your Snow Moon has a great balance of traits from both parental plants: the white China Yunnan hashplant pheno from Orient Express and the classic colorful pakistani traits from PCK.

Original Black Domina has a heavier/dirtier intoxicating effect. On the other hand Snow Moon has a much more friendly clean effect, yet pleasant and relaxed like a good hashplant shouuld be.

Wish you are enjoying her! :)

ULMW

Lovely bit of snowmoon there! Stunning plants and great white expression to the final buds. Happy harvest and all the best in 2018

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Black Moon

Black Moon

I hit this one a little too soon with the pollen. The veg structure was great, taken from a cutting, and I spent a lot of time with LST to get the plant opened up. Would have been a heavy yielder if I had not put her in to the flower room with an open pollination.

Anyway, the super nice stud male is a Black Willie with compact structure and I really loved whatever brand of after shave he was using. :)

Now, Black Willie from Reeferman is Vietnam Black x Nepalese x Vietnam Black. Ace's Snow Moon is the same Vietnam Black x China Yunnan (which is Ace's wonderful Orient Express strain) x PCK. I figure the progeny will be heavy on the Vietnam Black influence and this particular female cut was a fem seed with strong sativa structure and very fruity melon like aroma which turns lemony after cure. Dubi tells me that is the Vietnam black pheno of Snow Moon.

I also really dug the Nep Jam I grew last year and so having that Nepalese in the mix should also be wonderful. And there was a sweet female Black Willie also, so I've got pure Black Willie seeds coming in addition to my Black Moon. Last shot is the Black Willie...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TexasTea,

I like the strains involved in your project :)

I talked with reeferman back in the day about Vietnam Black, and we both selected towards the earlier, high yielding vietnamese pheno with better terpenes, it was by far the best VB pheno to look for.

Good luck with the project!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks dubi! This is my first time making seeds so I am very excited. :)

These two plants are getting riper. I think they will be ready to come down in a week or two probably. It will be just like when I was young man and would get seeded buds. Haven't seen that in decades.

Koondense, I decided It's to late in the year to make seeds now and have them mature. Is the color common like this on the Snow Moons? I could keep some pollen for the future. I didn't have any plans for a seed run or hybrid. Anyone have any insight on this? Peace

I have been working with ace's pck/ kc for 3.5 Years and I have had some plants with color similar to your plant but not as extreme indoors.

I had some outside at 50° in a place that gets snow and they didn't finish but had the same purple coloring on leaf veins , Stems.
Also pink Pistals ( which was exciting )

Indoors I have grown out multiple F1 crossed I have made.and pck/kc back crosses I made.

Started with a purple cut that I found in 5 pack.
Depending on potassium level in flower purple was dark as you can imagine a plant to be Almost alien with the huge white hairs .(can be 50/50;purp green and 25/75 purp/green with high levels potassium )
Color is never dependant of temperature. I live in the mountains and my room is too cold sometimes. But in summer vice versa. My cut is always purple.
my friends organic recipe was DARK purple. SO DENSE

My pck /kc are consistently either purple or lime green/ white frost.

Purp - smell- chewing gum fruit. Deisil fuel. Tiger balm. Kush reminiscent but not
Taste - haze. Kush. Cold Menthal after taste
Bag apeal 2nd to none mine always comes out a blend of purple pink and red. Upon initial flip plants almost look grey. This was hoe I initially got my cut was probly 3-5 weeks into flip. Lol reverted her back. In face the way I have made most of my best strains.

Lime/ white-smell fruity hash
Taste - sweet hash fruit
Bag apeal - top notch - dense, Chrystal caked rocks

Pck× back to the congo f1

Purple stems similar to your pic.

In summery pck seems to make stains purple.
My stems are usually more of a straw look with 4 purple lines and they take on a purple sun tan where direct light is hitting them ( for people who think stem color is always a sign of deficiency grow pck and stop being naive)

I have snow moon on the way and hope I find a male like yours or a purple pheno with shorter node length than my pck/kc

If you are on the fence about Ace Pck crosses
Do yourself a favour. Buy some standards and hit your favourite ladies with a purple male.
Just my 2 cents

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
BotP, I did order a fem seed to run this season. I still have some of the regular Snow Moon. I only have one slot and need to get a female. I'm fine with either phenotype I end up with. They are truly a beautiful plant. Peace

EMoose

VB Pheno

VB Pheno

Hi all. Just purchased 5 regs. Love your work Ace, thanks.

How common is the Vietnam Black pheno? Is the effect markedly different from the pleasant/floaty effects of the more indica phenos?

Can't wait to run this. Thx.

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Lovely final shots wasgedn
yummy.gif

Your Snow Moon has a great balance of traits from both parental plants: the white China Yunnan hashplant pheno from Orient Express and the classic colorful pakistani traits from PCK.

Original Black Domina has a heavier/dirtier intoxicating effect. On the other hand Snow Moon has a much more friendly clean effect, yet pleasant and relaxed like a good hashplant shouuld be.

Wish you are enjoying her!
smile.gif
thx mate ....i did.....and i do 100%agree
[/FONT]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi all. Just purchased 5 regs. Love your work Ace, thanks.

How common is the Vietnam Black pheno? Is the effect markedly different from the pleasant/floaty effects of the more indica phenos?

Can't wait to run this. Thx.

Welcome EMoose :) and thanks for supporting our work!

Vietnam Black sativa phenos are better represented in Orient Express regular release .... some VB phenos were coming out from a PCK x Orient Express early Snow Moon release, but since i realized this, all the current Snow Moon releases (regular and fem) are Orient Express (indica pheno) x PCK and nowadays they always produce the desired hashplant indica phenos like stated in the strain description at our website, the PCK must be always the pollen donor to pollinate that concrete Orient Express indica parental plant and produce the right Snow Moon version.

Hope it helps with your doubt, feel free to share your ACE Seeds' growing experiences here with us. Best wishes!

EMoose

Thank you Dubi. I really appreciate your work here, I've learned alot. Snow Moon is slated for July. Can't wait! Thanks again.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 40AmpstoFreedom,

We hope to produce more Snow Moon regular stock later this year.
The feminized version will be discontinued for 2-3 years once is out of stock.
Thanks for your interest.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Only just one in stock left I guess, just ordered one along Malawi x PCK, Green Haze x Malaxi and Bangi Haze x Ethiopian (all regulars) :)

I hope to get beautiful purple buds like many shown here :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wish I woulda kept that cut of snow moon! Warmest weed I ever smoked, by that I mean it had me just hella warm and comfortable inside when I smoked it. Great cross dubi!👌