What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

Ganico

Veteran
Yeah, but when I think of "skunky" smell, I think of the animal skunk, not the strain. That's what I was trying to say

That's why I asked you if you meant "skunk no.1", cause I don't think that even smells like real skunks, or else there'd be no big deal about "RKS"

C

charlie garcia

bonecarver_OG said:
a skunky musty scent is a way of describing the smell. many very strong crosses get a stinky kind of touch to the aroma - and that is many times refeered to as a skunky smell :D

Right

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ganico said:
Yeah, but when I think of "skunky" smell, I think of the animal skunk, not the strain. That's what I was trying to say

That's why I asked you if you meant "skunk no.1", cause I don't think that even smells like real skunks, or else there'd be no big deal about "RKS"

jejejej!!
we don´t have "skunks" (zorrillos" here in Spain :D).The Bangi Haze doesn´t smell like the skunk strains,it´s more hazey IMO
Charlie :wave:
That pic is sick!! :yes:

patolunga2

hello everyone!! :wave:

is great to see you dubi and charlie again :) nice to have you guys around ;)

the bangi haze looks awsome! :yoinks:

i still keep some of your genetics charlie growing in the garden ;) the thai x c99haze is soo good :) and have make some nice crosses with them :)

well i cant wait too see some more of yours great plants!!

happy growing my friends!! and good smokes from chilito ;)

patolunga.

:yummy:

C

charlie garcia

So happy to see you around from la "charca del pato" :) Its been long since OG but I see you still are having plenty of fun.

Well I just came in to help brother Dubi as he was travelling for a few days but I couldnt help and say hello to some old good friends around.

Wish you have successful crops and offsprings and still spread such a good vibes around as you always do. great to see you!

Raco, they mostly have such odor described. Ive tried better the F4-F6 ones and although some are more shy showing aromas, I have been reported the same by some friends who tried them. btw is a picture by Estai, the greatest gardener Ive ever met you know :)

Cuidaros

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

awesome charlie :D got the beans today :D

they will get planted this autumn though :D but i really feel like planting a few now.. hehe but im going to behave and stand strong :D and grow all of them at once for best selection :D

nice one !

its going to be very very interesting to see how they get first hand :D

C

charlie garcia

Nice you get them. Its the way ACE express, hope you like them
Stand strong :)
But over all, enjoy!
best

B

bonecarver_OG

oo hehehe i will definetly enjoy them :D

muchas gracias!

peace all!

C

charlie garcia

Thx to you bonecarver, always spreading so positive vibes
best
charlie

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
bangi haze today here in denmark. got started a lil late and is under heavy attack from slugs, so i put a beer can blocked on. female
8344bangi_haze_190707.jpg

G

whaz up all. nice ladies. looking real green......

keep it green

**GL**

Latest posts

Latest posts