What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Here they are.

[DDT (Thai pheno) X Blueberry Blast] F1 stem rub smell on this one makes me feel good. She is very healthy and definitely sativa dominant. I say she, but gender is not 100% known yet. It would be great to have another excellent female though.

Goji OG F2 robust and almost 12 inches tall at 39 from germination. Gender not certain yet. Stem rub smell is mostly carrot and a light funk. Looks great and i can see the resemblance to the Floji that shared the same father.

Tahoe OG Kush X Afghani F1 gender unknown. Tight growth with broad leaf type and tight internode distance. 7 inches now. More in the mosey end of the vegetative growth rate spectrum. Smells have something to them, but i can't identify. Healthy.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Tahoe OG Kush X Afghani F1 gender unknown. Tight growth with broad leaf type and tight internode distance. 7 inches now. More in the mosey end of the vegetative growth rate spectrum. Smells have something to them, but i can't identify. Healthy.

Golden Tree

Wow buddy....those plants look really happy.....that DDT X BBB is beyond drool worthy!

Thanks for sharing

Respects

GT

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Wow buddy....those plants look really happy.....that DDT X BBB is beyond drool worthy!

Thanks for sharing

Respects

GT

Thanks GT. All recycled/no-till soil too. She is showing lots of vigor and promise. :D THCV has been doing some well thought out crosses, so i am planning on getting this girl or boy done through flowering finally! With the structure and stem rub smell and overall strength it's showing me good signs. :)

My blueberry blast just went into flowering, so we'll see how long the cutting will take to flower compared to the seed mom. Should be around 56-63 days i think. First round was 60 something days.
thanks for checking in brother

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
step up the IPM.

am I the only one seeing mite damage all over the floji's?

sorry man, had to be said. i hate them so much i immediately notice their presence.

forgive me if i'm talking out my ass.

Bmac1

Veteran
Plants are looking nice and healthy.

I apologize if its been asked but what is your cover crop?

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
step up the IPM.

am I the only one seeing mite damage all over the floji's?

sorry man, had to be said. i hate them so much i immediately notice their presence.

forgive me if i'm talking out my ass.

You're on track trichrider and i appreciate the keen eye. Spider mites can not always be controlled as my schedule is variable and sometimes this makes for gaps in spraying. They are also everywhere around here throughout the entire growing season.

I am really wanting to get them out of here, so i've been using rosemary and sage botanical soaks the last week for foliar IPM sprays. Numbers are reducing daily.

thank you for chiming in and giving a shit. :D

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Plants are looking nice and healthy.

I apologize if its been asked but what is your cover crop?

What you are seeing there Bmac is barley grass. I planted some barley grass in those containers about two weeks before i put the transplants in. Some of it has been flattened and some of it cut back. The soil had been laying dry for a bit so i decided to use the barley grass to liven it back up.

thank you for the positive comments brother.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
So this is where the skunkers are hiding out. Think I'll pull up a chair if you don't mind. :tiphat:

hey there OF. :) Thanks for joining us in my lounge. Have a smoke. We have organic refreshments inside. :jump:
You might recognize some of the gene lines i am working with. ;)

Don't want to turbo post anymore. ---edit---

So i figured out that the stem rub smell on the Goji OG F2 is faint chocolate according to one person, but definitely earthy. To me it smelled like cigar tobacco/earthy and light mint/carrot. The phenotypic similarities to the Floji line is also noticeable.

It is easy to see the TOGK influence on that TOGK X Afghani cross. I have a feeling it's male, but time will tell.

Rooted cuttings of my Blueberry Blast #1 after 12 days in peat moss and perlite. Roots are showing in 3.5" pots. Larger mother plant went into flowering last night. The Tom Hill Haze F2 is doing great and as soon as roots are visible the mother will go into flowering.
----edit-----

Last edited:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
First seedlings this round above ground. Watered with chamomile botanical soak already.

First up :D

Sourbubble Blueberry X California Purple Haze 2
Blue Zorilla 1

Organic Fanatic

Awesome man. I haven't seen any of these grown out yet so this should be interesting.

Chamomile tea sounds like it should be very relaxing for them. :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Awesome man. I haven't seen any of these grown out yet so this should be interesting.

Chamomile tea sounds like it should be very relaxing for them. :)

It is also good for keeping damping off away. :) Smells great too.

There are a few more seeds of that SBBB X CPH left and i also have some NL and Exodus Cheese X CPH. Must have been a great male. I hope to show your plants off to the best of my meager abilities.
thanks for getting some crosses out and about.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Since i last checked

now up

2 SBBB X CPH
2 Blue Zorilla ----edit--- 3 now.
1 DDT (Durban pheno) X BBB
2 (Berry Juice X BMS)
3 Purple Menace

Feeling good about this so far.

Last edited:

Organic Fanatic

It was a combination of 2 males. I have a CPH thread posted up over at the stinky that I documented everything at.

Best of luck bro. Keep feeding em that positive energy. :)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
The OGK(tahoe) x Affy may be an F3, not an F1 --- unless you're super cool and got the F1's from back in the day.
the F3's are split in 2 categories TL(thin leaf) and FL(fat leaf); theres also ST which are either but unlabelled, so they are STragglers

I regret giving mine away. The ones i did run, I found a lot of males but they were awesome.
If yours turns out male it may be worth throwing a cut of him in the cupboard to collect some pollen

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
The OGK(tahoe) x Affy may be an F3, not an F1 --- unless you're super cool and got the F1's from back in the day.
the F3's are split in 2 categories TL(thin leaf) and FL(fat leaf); theres also ST which are either but unlabelled, so they are STragglers

I regret giving mine away. The ones i did run, I found a lot of males but they were awesome.
If yours turns out male it may be worth throwing a cut of him in the cupboard to collect some pollen

That's a good question. I know that i had some F1's before, but i am not sure what these are. They did come with a pack of 2010 Pot of gold X White Russian.

He looks pretty solid so far. Very nice stem rub smell. :D
thanks for bringing me up to date. :)