What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey all, just saw this thread. Got these 6 lemon larry cookie seeds from CVS. Also got a couple flaming cookie as well.

We'll see what becomes of these lemons in the next few weeks, not sure if I'll keep them all based on vigor and structure at this point. Phenos look to be wide open.

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yes dank frank that was what I was talking about with the cookie monsters I heard something to that effect a while ago that there was no gsc or something was up with one of the parent plants. Just didn't want to spread miss information because I can't remember where I read it or exactly how the story went. I figured someone on these forums would be able to clear the issues with those beans up for me.

Maybe I'll run the F2's and that will show a lot more variation but from what I have seen picks wise of the cookie monster none of that bud structure looked close to the cookies that I have seen.

On another note today I was looking through my forum leaning lime cookie jar today and found 2 small mature seeds sitting in the bottom of my glass jar. So I am thinking that it will either be from the bananas that my karma plant through off that pollinated it or it was from the gsc x g13/widow male that I tried to pollinate it with and I thought it never took. Either way those 2 seeds went into a paper towel today.

J

johndoe123

I just got lucky and scored the mixed cookie seeds from cannaventure! I am excited because everytime I saw these things at a seedbank they were sold out fast as hell.. Luckily I signed up for a email notification when they came in stock and luckily I checked my spam folder and bam there was the notification. I can't wait to run them lets see what cookie flavors come out in those mixes.
There ya go ya just had to say something.... I have been on the wagon for about a year and your post gave me the itch.... :biggrin: I gotta say thanks I'll be eating ramen for a month after this time falling off the wagon... Cookies mix and quite a few other gems are now on the way. Btw Mikenite69 beautiful blue pit. I have a blue thats a shelter rescue. She is about 9 months old and sweet as pie. Good ol Stella Blue

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey Johndoe I already got my beef ramen stocked up from buying the seeds! Lol I just hope my old lady is not at home when the mail gets delivered oh boy will I hear it. Her quote exactly I hear it now "what the hell do you need more seeds for you have enough already" I will probably get no love from her for a week then she will probably get over it. Lol

On another note I think they should have a seed buyers annomious chat room at Icmag I think a lot of us could benefit from it. Lmao

Thanks for the kind words about my dog his name was meatball he was 6 yrs old when I had to put him to sleep because his kidneys started failing from a tick born disease and all the vets failed to treat him correctly. I want another dog soon but I still have to get over him first because that just happened in August. He was one of the best and smartest pits I have ever owned.

theJointedOne

Veteran
I hit up the popular Purple Mr. nice cut from norcal with some GSCForum/SDibl pollen.

If i can get around to sorting them in a few weeks ill send some into the server fund.

J

johndoe123

Sorry for your loss Mikenite. Six is way to young , he was just reaching his prime. The reason i got Stella is because I have a ten year old red nose named Kane that is starting to suffer from hip displacement. He sure is a warrior though. When he was out watering with me this September i heard him going crazy and all kinds of crashing going on in the woods. Scared the shit out of me. Ended up he was running a 130lb doe through the creek and into a holler. By the time I caught up to him he had the doe by the neck and on its last breathe. I did what any responsible hunter would do. Gutted it, drug it home and quartered it out before the meat spoiled :biggrin:I have never been so proud of my old warrior....BTW I have pictures just don't know about posting them with all the animal lovers out there....I always have a camera on me. I'm sure you know how rough things can be the last month before harvest. My freezer was bare. What a blessing! Anyways back on topic I took a sample branch off pheno number 2 last night and took a few pictures. This is at day 50. Dank I will get ya some veg pictures a little later on today.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Sign me up!

Sign me up!

I hit up the popular Purple Mr. nice cut from norcal with some GSCForum/SDibl pollen.

If i can get around to sorting them in a few weeks ill send some into the server fund.
Hey jointed one can u please keep me in the loop when you send them in? I would really appreciate it because I'll score a couple packs when they go in. Looks like I'll have to get some money on my account at the bay soon for when those drop. Well thanks in advance if you can keep me posted.

Peace mike

J

johndoe123

Here is a few veg pics for ya dank. Don't mind the neglect. These were just transplanted up
Pheno 2
picture.php

Pheno 3
picture.php

Pheno 5
picture.php

And how bout a top view of number 5 52 days in
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I have a couple packs of Cookie Wreck seeds I've not sorted. Your pics sure do help push those closer to top of the stack for sure... your run of them looks really good.

dank.Frank

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
gotta get some shots of the louis xiii x forum that i made a while back with louis pollen donated by a friend gt. I call it "Bakers Dozen" aka "jelly donuts" it's awesome, the greasy-ness of the louis with a very unique smell almost exactly like some powdered sugar covered jelly donuts, yeilds like louis...I don't even want to run the forum anymore lol It tied for second at an annual invitational canna cup with abja's cookies taking first and my jelly donuts and prophets louis tying for second...she's been slowly making her way into friends gardens and hopefully there will be some nice representations of the strain across these boards at some point.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I heard about that baker's dozen - do you know what entry number it was back in '12? I know that nuggetshiner has pics of that cup in his album - perhaps there is a picture of a sample in there?

Or Whadezzy - you could always throw up an image or three... ;) :respect:

dank.Frank

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Yeah, I heard about that baker's dozen - do you know what entry number it was back in '12? I know that nuggetshiner has pics of that cup in his album - perhaps there is a picture of a sample in there?

Or Whadezzy - you could always throw up an image or three... ;) :respect:

dank.Frank
Actually it was the '13 cup that I was referring to, someone has a lineup of pics like NS did in '12 but i can't remember who for the life of me. I really do need to take some shots, it's been too long since I've posted pics on a regular basis so i guess a few randoms isn't too much to ask for. I'll shoot for monday, I've got a busy 4 days ahead of me with king of the hammers and the htla cup stacked on top of eachother.

J

johndoe123

Some Cookie wrecks today day 56 flushed till 400ppm runoff was achived
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all!!

First time experience for me with a cookie cross, or even a cookie straight ^^ because i never tried it..

Props to MP and so there is my first lady to try :

GSC x G13/Widow

At 20 days of grow

picture.php

At 13 days of 12/12

picture.php

At 28

picture.php

And then at 33 days of 12/12

picture.php

To be continued:biggrin:

A

acridlab

what's happening everyone,, here's the deal, i have a few sour kush x (gscxfirextahoe) going.. just put two into flower and they are starting to look pretty promising... one pheno is just a indica Dom monster,, the other is a lil more stretchy, but look at those petioles,, almost a 1/4" dia. And 10" long from stem to leaf,, I would really appreciate any input from you guys..I've never seen anything like em, with the clash of genetics in these girls I am in suspense! I'll keep u posted,, peace out

Attachments

• IMG_20140211_212949.jpg
    IMG_20140211_212949.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20140211_212836.jpg
    IMG_20140211_212836.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20140211_212901.jpg
    IMG_20140211_212901.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20140211_212918.jpg
    IMG_20140211_212918.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 13

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
what's happening everyone,, here's the deal, i have a few sour kush x (gscxfirextahoe) going.. just put two into flower and they are starting to look pretty promising... one pheno is just a indica Dom monster,, the other is a lil more stretchy, but look at those petioles,, almost a 1/4" dia. And 10" long from stem to leaf,, I would really appreciate any input from you guys..I've never seen anything like em, with the clash of genetics in these girls I am in suspense! I'll keep u posted,, peace out

Looks like pretty plants and with genetics like that you should be happy with the outcome. Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts