What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

CanadaDank

Currently smoking this gorgeous Neville’s Wreck which is Arcata Trainwreck x Neville’s Haze bred by Rare Dankness. The smells are sharp lime, lemon peel, baby poo, sour frankincense and musty, pissy haze. It’s very old school haze smelling. The taste comes through as musty, citrus haze and leaves a beautiful churchy smell in the room.
The buzz is uplifting but functional. It’s perfect for wake and bakes. Not too pushy but alert and energetic.

Attachments

• E9FE8675-6AF1-4FC6-862D-FACC28E6A928.jpg
    E9FE8675-6AF1-4FC6-862D-FACC28E6A928.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 116
  • A31B2A36-EE64-4F9E-A8D2-A0DA1D5E8B01.jpg
    A31B2A36-EE64-4F9E-A8D2-A0DA1D5E8B01.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 125
  • C8EEEB57-7CC7-43EA-920F-EDDB801BE675.jpg
    C8EEEB57-7CC7-43EA-920F-EDDB801BE675.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 412F595D-C7CE-49D6-BB47-87B984727295.jpg
    412F595D-C7CE-49D6-BB47-87B984727295.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 116

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

Happy brother x guerilla gold 3

This one was guerilla gold dominant and a very early dwarf type. But a lot more potent than guerilla gold.

Smells are sweet, hashy, earthy, melon. The effect is a balanced relaxing not too overpowering stone. I did not keep this one as a mother as this is not at all what I am looking for in the cross. It was very mold resistant though. Not one speck of mold.

picture.php

Durban Poison from dutch passion.

At first I was really unsatisfied with this plant. I planted a few durban poisons on guerilla hoping to find that early potent anisseed smelling pheno that is also mold resistant.

Instead I got this one. It turn a lil bit purple, it smells weird, like herby and catpiss, not the nicest of smells.

On top of that I lost 40% of this plant to mold.

For this reason I did not want to keep a mother plant of this one.

BUT goddamn what weed!!! This is one of the more potent herbs that I have vaped and smoked in a long time. Much more potent than amnesia core cut for example.

You feel it immediately going to the eyes and brain after a few hits. At first it seems to give an up high which makes you euphoric and giggly. But the high just keeps building up. It is all in the head and eyes, but not in an uplifting kind of way. And then the high gets so intense that you fall asleep. It also lasts hours.

This weed has given me a weednap almost every time I used it. It also cockblocked me when I let my FWB smoke it. She fell asleep at 21 o clock cuz of it.

So I am keeping this one as a mom purely for the effects. Maybe she will perform better in a less extreme season with regard to mold.

A real strong sativa effect wow! She looks like shit but don't let looks fool ya!

This was a report from batch number 4 which I dried a lil bit longer than usual. Still 3 more bathes to test, each batch has a different level of dryness. I am curious to see, feel and taste the differences!

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

(Beige x white) x Guerilla gold 3

Beig x white is a lame codename given to this strain by the deceased breeder of Nederzaad. He inhereted the old positronics collection and was paranoid about people knowing which strains they were so he changed them into codenames.

It is a sativa dominant dutch haze strain that is from the early 90's. In veg and for the first half of flowering it resembles the amnesia core cut a lot. But then in the last 4 weeks, smells change into sandalwood, incense and citrus, a deep dark smell. I have no idea what positronics strain it could be (from the original posi).

Anyhow it has a real nice heavy effect, stronger than amnesia.

I crossed it with guerilla gold hoping to find a pheno that was BxW dominant with the flowering time of the GG3.

This pheno wasn't it so I did not keep it as a mother.

It is early (5 october), very mold resistant (no mold in pouring non stop rains). But the aroma just isn't what I was looking for.

It actually has a very nice aroma, a very intense orange peel, sweet kind of smell very fresh and unique. The effect is a happy up high with burning eyes and euphoria but still functional. Good day time weed. But not special enough to keep for breeding.

Looking forward to try more beans next year to find the one.

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

I have no idea why this pic is upside down and I cant change it, it happened during upload....
picture.php

The White OG regular f2 by Karma genetics

Grown in the woods on my guerilla spot in constant rain and cold temps. I was really surprised at the earliness and hardiness of this strain combined with the quality. She was ready october 10th. I only lost 30% to mold which really isn't much in those conditions.

The picture doesnt do her justice, they are just some small nugs. She has a rich warm deep complex smell, typical kush, not much of the white in this pheno, and that is fine by me. Lots of pine, gasoline, cleaner product, a bit of lemonsol earthy and a bit repugnent.

She is a taste bomb and tastes just like the smell. SHe is super greasy and smelly, when you open a bag a whiff of warm kush smell just comes out. Ideal weed to vape before the wood burning stove while it is fucking cold outside. Not so good if you have stuff to do although you can get shit done, but you can also relax and sleep if you want. It is a nice mix of couch lock, body stone and up cerebral high and balances out nicely while being very potent. This weed is taste and fun!! Good job Karma, as always!!! This is one of the best outdoor buds (not greenhouse) that I ever grew!!

picture.php

picture.php

The white jones (connoiseur genetics) X guerilla gold

For the moment I just call it WJGG but maybe I'll think of some lame ass name in the future :laughing:

This is the first step in a cross I want to make, still need to make it even more early (I want 15-30 sept) and it needs more sativa influences in the effect. Nice breeding material but for the moment for me personally not good enough yet. Potency is there just the type of effect is not what I want.

Nice early strain, ready october 5th at 51 N lattitude.

Nice very compact heavy nugs, they almost look like indoor. She had to deal with constant rain and low temps. I lost about 5% to mold. The nice thing was that even in the bigger buds, the mold stayed local so it was easy to remove and salvage most.

This comes as no surprise as the white jones is very mold resistant (no mold outdoors in constant rain this year) and the guerilla gold is fairly mold resistant as well.

This pheno surprisingle is not white jones dominant, but white dominant. I had the white for a brief period of time and she smells very similar. A bit less earthy a bit more sweet. And she also looks a lot like the white(the color and texture and trich coverage, a bit less frosty than the white). Luckily she hasn't inherited the supersensitivity to botrytis.

Because I had to move the drying branches from one room to another (fresh harvest was coming in needed space in drying tent) she lost a bit of her flair. The conditions in the other room were different, slightly more humid plus totally different air flow compared to the tent. So she is not ready to consume once she comes out of the freezer she need to be cured minimum 7 days first.

Reason is the drying was going very uniformely in the drying tent. In the other room, the outsides of the buds dried much quicker than the inside. This has messed a bit with taste and smell. SHe is really smooth but in the beginning there is no taste, after a week, when the moisture has redistributed, the tastes really nice with a thick smoke.

Effect is not much fun. I like fun weed. This just really makes me tired. It is good as the last vape session or joint of the evening. But it is not nice when you are with friends. Forget about doing anything usefull after this one.

This is not lazy relax and chill weed, this is just lazy useless antisocial weed. But it sure is strong but a bit too boring for me. No euphoria, just relaxation and sleep.

Edit, just tested the wjgg after a week of curing after coming out of the freezer: it now has a nice sweet floral hashy and a bit earthy taste and the effect is now less (but still) couchlock and more relaxing and there is a high element now. moisture has redistributed nicely and the outside is now sticky instead of dry.

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

Guerilla gold 3 grown on my guerilla spot this year. This is plant number 1.

It has very big buds with a sativa like structure. It has a dank acidic sweet fresh smell. The effect is a nice mix of up high and a body stone. It is very very relaxing feel good weed. Not too overpowering but not weak either.

This one hasn't cured. I just froze it in mylar when it was good during the drying process.

Perfect for vaping dense tasty clouds. For smoking it is way too fresh.

picture.php

Guerilla gold 3 seeded bud from last years greenhouse grow. This is the mother of the plant above.

She smelled earthy and kushy (not like ogkush) with sweet spicy smells mixed through. A very nice smell. This one really needed curing so I kept the buds in mylar bags for 8 months. This is the first time I did this. The buds were pretty sticky and the stems barely snapped when sealing the bags.

I was afraid they would get squishy or moldy but actually they are preserved very well, much better than in glass jars. The color of the bud hasn't changed that much. It looks drier than before and more golden but no brown coloration. The smell has really developped and the vapor is dense and smooth. Even though it has cured for 8 months with no burping at a pretty moist point, the smells are more on the fresh side. With this I mean that the original smell of the plant is still very much there, I don't have that typical glass jar smell you get with aged cannabis. It does not smell old or stale at all.

WHen I open a pack that was closed this long I take out a few buds and put them in a close glass jar so they can breathe without drying out. And then the smells really come alive after 15 minutes or so.

I think I really prefer to age and store my stash long term in mylar as opposed to glass. I like jars for the initial cure to get moisture out but once ready for storage I get way better results long term in mylar. Of course this depends on preferences. I like this better because the smells get deeper but they don't change like in jars. I am someone who really likes fresh weed full of monoterps for vaping. I think they get this way in mylar because they are packed full, the oxygen is quickly converted to CO2 in the packs thus you get a protective atmosphere and there is no oxydation (that is my theory).

Effect is a nice muscle relaxation and burning eyes and heavy frontal lobe. Nice if you wanna relax but this one really makes you lazy and unmotivated to do stuff. Nice to watch tv or play games. Not so nice for sex.

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

Frisian dew guerilla grown

Very nice fruity perfumy smell, very tasty. Effect is all in the eyes and head, very up high, positive laughter. This is fun weed!!!!

Perfect for wake and bake or when u have company or when you want to go out.

picture.php

Guerilla gold 3 indica pheno

This one has a meaty smell with thick round compact indica nugs. Gives thick vapor and a heavy indica effect. Good for sleep

picture.php

Some 2.5 year old cured Big Sur Holyweed nug. I lost this motherplant, these are the last nugs.

Cured in a sealed mylar bag for 2.5 years. It still almost smells the same as the day it went in. Very positive cerebral warm up high. Taste got really full with the curing. Every volcano bag tastes like the smell, even the 4th.

Smell is herby, woody, fresh

E

ESTERCHASER

View Image

Piefke's power = Snowwhite X ag13(a5 haze $ g13 indica) , indoor

Had to harvest this one bit early cuz of spider mites , makes nice big frosty nugs.

The little inner buds here in the pic are just what i was smoking now , the rest is safe in the freezer.

This strain has a very sweet fruity smell with a little haze undertone , smells like oranges but very sweet , it doesn't have that sour citrus smell but more like a white widow with citrus and a bit o f haze.

Good potency

View Image

Nederzaad 2005 , nederzaad.com , greenhouse

This is from this year's harvest , it is still hanging in the attick , so the buds are dry but a bit damp cuz of the humidity

Still have to cure this one so na aroma/taste / effect analysis will come later.

The effect is good but the taste is still a bit fresh

View Image

Nederzaad 2007 , nederzaad.com , greenhouse

Also stil drying in the attick , is almost dry and ready for curing , taste is soft but still has to develop character in the jars , aroma /smell is excellent , sweet with something else that i can't describe , nice effect.

View Image

Sweet afghani delicious , sweet seeds , greenhouse

Nice and frosty with rock hard nugs.Very sweet aroma , like the names suggests , more sweet and less spicey than the outdoor version.

also almost ready for curing. Has a good stone , me likey

View Image

View Image

Power plant , dutch passion 5 weeks outdoor ,4 weeks indoor and 3 weeks in my room. (long story)
These are my last buds :(
Anywho it has a great coconut sativa sweet aroma , also very soft to smoke and a nice stone/high

This plant never had liquid nutes , it was grown solely on asanoha's soil recipe for flowering plants. Even without curing it is very soft and tastes like the smell.

I think that pk13/14 gives you much bigger buds , but it adds a certain taste to the weed that u can only get out with curing. I stopped feeding my greenhouse plants 2-5 weeks before harvest(they where in organic soil recipes) AND i flushed them with 3.1 water.soil so 150 liters of water for a plant in 50 liter. But still u always notice when a plant has had pk13/14.

View Image

View Image

Pure power plant nirvana , greenhouse

Piney aroma snd smell , nice taste and effect , gets you more stoned than power plant, still has to cure , so i guess after curiing it will be really nice

Yay i finally figured out which setting to use without the flash disturbing the picture

very nice 2008!

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

Some guerilla grown White Jones x Guerilla Gold that is curing atm.

I finally found a way of curing in glass jars that I like and that retains original flavors!!!!!

This cross has evolved quite a bit during storage. It smells a bit like bananas and it gives a very nice lazy stone with a bit of high, no daytime weed. It is a lot better than in the beginning.

In he beginning there was no euphoria, just couchlock and then sleep. Now it makes me lazy, hungry and happy and produces thick vapor and many bags.

I will keep this one to breed with because it has so many good qualities

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
Vaping some Malawi x Northern Lights Auto Weed in my Extreme Q Vaporizer. 🌞💨

20220808_230901-01.jpeg

P.S.: Is there no actual thread? :unsure:

Latest posts

Latest posts