What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sup fellow East Coasters!! Finally a thread for us? Woooot woooot! There is some damn fine bud on the east coast, it isn't everywhere like out west but when you find it, it competes with anything in the world.

Looking forward to this thread and meeting all you east coasters for a puff and a cold one someday!

I'll get some pics up when I have more time.

Cheers! :tiphat:

I was only kidding about being greedy as I have met a few great people from icmag recently. the best smoke I came across was some gg4 and I would love to grow that out, what a beauty

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Few pics I snapped last night. Corey Stardawg is first

picture.php

picture.php

OGKB 2.0
picture.php

GSC Forum cut

picture.php

GG#4

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
just reading back through the thread .... you've got a helluva nice collection of genetics Hova :tiphat:

i'm up to 25 different mothers myself , but looking at space i'm going to have , i might have to cull a few . not going to be an easy task !!!

I finally decided to cut down to just 4 or 5. I just got my first clone only so I gotta let some of the more sentimental stuff that doesnt even get flowered out go.

I can only imagine what its like to have to let elite clone moms go due to space limitations.:wallbash:

Gotta be a tough decision, I am sure you have backs up tho, right?

eyes

Veteran
Sup fellow East Coasters!! Finally a thread for us? Woooot woooot! There is some damn fine bud on the east coast, it isn't everywhere like out west but when you find it, it competes with anything in the world.

Looking forward to this thread and meeting all you east coasters for a puff and a cold one someday!

I hear ya. Good to meet ya. Plenty good stuff this way,now. Chem and JJ's genetics seem to have made their way everywhere. Although I never got try either as of yet.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Signing in here...
Maine representative. Wicked good meds here on the east coast, it's a little slow getting some of the elites up this way.... but know the right peeps the wait is worth it. On that note... we have some great strains of our own and some are elite status just spreading them about is difficult try to get through all the snow banks during our long winter months might be half of the reason lol.
Love icmag, it's opened up a new world of strains and knowledge, people are very recluse and have that ol' school guerrilla mentality in my area.... but with legalization and meeting of new friends it's become easier to share those strains and knowledge.

Took a while but got my hands on the GG4...
0810151859_zps2hlo8lb2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sour Bubble..
0808152029d_zps0r4qyksn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Khalisi..
0920151730a_zpsnqrojc5i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Minion City Diesel....
IMG_20151012_134725_175_zpsiesfmwzx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Goblin God x Khalisi...
IMG_20150927_220815_zpshjcbxris.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MR_Falcon

Veteran
cool thread! just checkin' in from RI, apparently some people puffin' some serious DANK on the east coast.:smoke out:
here's some cosmic brain from dynasty seeds

silver mt. from bodhi

I'm trying to keep only 8 moms going forward, had to take sentimentality out of the selection process.
hope this thread takes off, its nice to see good stuff over here.:tiphat:

HOVA

Veteran

Much love on the east side the beast side
Glad you can chime in

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Your a beast bro!
Your new name is quadropo og

Happy to see you rep
EASTSIDE!

Quadropo Og, LMFAO!! You immediately made me think of Steven Hawking, in a jean jacket with a bandana on like 2Pac, lol. Better get that Steven Hawking Kush from Alphakronik, haha!

HOVA

Veteran
Signing in here...
Maine representative. Wicked good meds here on the east coast, it's a little slow getting some of the elites up this way.... but know the right peeps the wait is worth it. On that note... we have some great strains of our own and some are elite status just spreading them about is difficult try to get through all the snow banks during our long winter months might be half of the reason lol.
Love icmag, it's opened up a new world of strains and knowledge, people are very recluse and have that ol' school guerrilla mentality in my area.... but with legalization and meeting of new friends it's become easier to share those strains and knowledge.

Took a while but got my hands on the GG4...
[URL=http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/hicksticky/Mobile%20Uploads/0810151859_zps2hlo8lb2.jpg]View Image[/URL]]View Image[/URL]
Sour Bubble..
[URL=http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/hicksticky/Mobile%20Uploads/0808152029d_zps0r4qyksn.jpg]View Image[/URL]]View Image[/URL]
Khalisi..
[URL=http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/hicksticky/Mobile%20Uploads/0920151730a_zpsnqrojc5i.jpg]View Image[/URL]]View Image[/URL]
Minion City Diesel....
[URL=http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/hicksticky/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151012_134725_175_zpsiesfmwzx.jpg]View Image[/URL]]View Image[/URL]
Goblin God x Khalisi...
[URL=http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/hicksticky/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150927_220815_zpshjcbxris.jpg]View Image[/URL]]View Image[/URL]

Those look like some serious meds
Great work brosky
This tread is intended for us to spread some love and knowledge
Many of us seen each other on here on had no clue that your The man your right was a beast coaster
Well now we are here
Together
Glad everyone can make it
Tell a friend
And bring a cutting and a jay

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I finally decided to cut down to just 4 or 5. I just got my first clone only so I gotta let some of the more sentimental stuff that doesnt even get flowered out go.

I can only imagine what its like to have to let elite clone moms go due to space limitations.:wallbash:

Gotta be a tough decision, I am sure you have backs up tho, right?

some i do , some i don't . but i've passsed alot of them off to other growers & as long as they hold onto them , i can always get them back . still gonna be tuff deciding LOL

HOVA

Veteran
Quadropo Og, LMFAO!! You immediately made me think of Steven Hawking, in a jean jacket with a bandana on like 2Pac, lol. Better get that Steven Hawking Kush from Alphakronik, haha!

Your like the fonz with a green thumb and method 7 shades bro
AAAAAAAAAAA

EASTSIDE!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
@hicksticky- That minion city diesel looks fantastic!! They all look great, but the MCD stood out to me.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Dan, haven't run the train wreck in what seems like forever.
One of the few plants I've lost and mourned over.
Love that menthol meaty funk!!
She flops worse than the glue unfortunately lol.
If You're ever going to cull her, ;) ;)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Dan, haven't run the train wreck in what seems like forever.
One of the few plants I've lost and mourned over.
Love that menthol meaty funk!!
She flops worse than the glue unfortunately lol.
If You're ever going to cull her, ;) ;)

Thanx Man :tiphat: just got her recently & this is the first run with her , which is half the reason she got away from me . shoulda realized with a name like train wreck ..... that she might grow that way :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts